Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,797 members, 7,802,543 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character (6384 Views)

Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 5:38am On Nov 17, 2019

1 Share

Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by YungMillionaire: 5:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Human beings are funny. When they don't have food, the have ONE problem. The moment their stomach is FULL, they have a million problems.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by WonderManly(m): 6:11am On Nov 17, 2019
Wetin she go tell Baba God, if she come get pregnant now? Shey Baba God no create her well ni? Abi wetin? This one tired me jare...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 6:14am On Nov 17, 2019
imagine say she get belle

where the pikin go stay
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by McCoy662(m): 6:17am On Nov 17, 2019
Now she's biting at life, life will soon bite at her
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 6:32am On Nov 17, 2019
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Coachlizzy(f): 7:04am On Nov 17, 2019
Wonders shall never end
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 7:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Coachlizzy:
Wonders shall never end

did you see picture 4
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Skyfornia(m): 8:39am On Nov 17, 2019
OP next time please put graphics warning...see as these pictures just spoil my appetite this morning.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 8:43am On Nov 17, 2019
Skyfornia:
OP next time please put graphics warning...see as these pictures just spoil my appetite this morning.
ayah no vex bros
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by luvyaself95(m): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2019
See as she be like Dull. SMH
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by PrincessB1(f): 9:22am On Nov 17, 2019
Eh! Cartoon indeed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 9:27am On Nov 17, 2019
PrincessB1:
Eh! Cartoon indeed
something like that
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Lynx001: 9:29am On Nov 17, 2019
mrsally:
imagine say she get belle
where the pikin go stay
e go stay for her b*east
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by mrsally(m): 9:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Lynx001:
e go stay for her b*east

this one even small check picture 4 via the link
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Oluwatosean(m): 10:04am On Nov 17, 2019
CLICK
Fake breast fake face, all to Look like catoon.
God wey create you no get sense abi...

Judgement dey go come
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Nerosoft19(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2019
So can I say she's free from the rib cage?
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Amstupid(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2019
She's cute wink

I want to remove my testicles ,,, how can I do it
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 17, 2019
I think she wants to look like Barbie
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Nawtygrrlsecret(f): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Okay this is rather unhealthy
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by YurFatHer: 12:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
cartoons that even the main characters has ribs in real life.
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Johnny Bravo. cool
Re: Meet The Woman Who Removed Six Ribs To Look Like A Cartoon Character by lukui: 5:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
no need to remove her brain, cos they aren't there

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] / I Just Had Sex With MY Brother-in-law (need Help) / She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.