Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse (24028 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Busola Dakolo: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA - Timi Dakolo Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
AfroKnight:

A minor cannot give consent. Any such sex would be statutory rape.
If it's statutory rape, then call it what it is and let it be treated as such. Let's understand the situation holistically and not play around with words.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Advancedman(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Praizenewstv:
smiley hmmm she right

She is Mad
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Praizenewstv:

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/11/15/never-stop-voicing-out-against-rape-sexual-abuse-says-busola-dakolo

I'm surprised some people still have faith in the Nigeria Judiciary System. The system is nothing but A scam.
The next I'm expecting is for the duo of notorious kidnappers Evans and Wadume to be discharged and acquitted of any wrongdoing.
For Dele Fatoyinbo, if he indeed raped Busola or had carnal knowledge of her while he was already married and paraded himself as a clergy; or took advantage of Busola to defile her as alleged, the One that Sits in Heaven and made the earth His footstool; the Righteous Judge Himself, would not spare him (Dele Fatoyinbo) on the Day of Judgment; & he shall not assemble with the saints in the kingdom of God, on the last day! And before he bids the earth bye, all his evil deeds shall be exposed; & be visited upon him and his family! Thus saith, the LORD. Busola, hold your peace! I will fight for You! I will vindicate you. And all men shall know that I Am The LORD, & beside me, there's none else; saith the LORD. Shalom!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by uwabuwa888: 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
I believe strongly, that u have now found ur purpose in life. Which is to give voice to the voiceless, to fight for the victims of rape..

I wish to advise u to put up a platform for the victims of rape as they may see u as the light which will bring happiness to the sorrow. Why things are not working well is that people who should be fighting this war are not into it. Imagine where a Governor's wife who has never been rape, are the one doing this work. I sincerely believe their passion with not stand a great sense of urs..

Welldone and proceed to fight for the girls..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by oladele00(m): 5:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
dermmy:

If you are a bricklayer you have nothing to worry about. But if you become Dangote in your future get a SAN to defend you. But remember you will account for this before your maker on the D-day. So repent
pray for me dear pastor I really wanna repent
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by TemmyT002(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
I am more interested in her emotional well-being.
The loss at the court has too many negative connotations and not all this big words she is saying here. It was probably not written by her
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
shadeyinka:

The courts never favour the victims. The courts favour that lawyer who has technicalities on his side and knows how to use it.

Biodun cannot deny that he did it with Busola
It's ether
1. A Rape OR
2. A conscentual Sex.

Either way as a Married Pastor, Biodun is guilty!

Let's leave pastor alone in the meantime. Let's be fair to both.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by WaleRock: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
ekwuemendinso:

shocked

It's so amazing when individuals don't know when to shut it! Madam, just shut up!

Whatever happened should be between you, your God and the pastor... This is so especially as you just woke up only more than 15yrs ago.

Admit it; if it happened you sure enjoyed it... Being stupid you decided to still cash out on him because he is now famous. Supposing the pastor ended up a barrow-pusher, would you still have the effrontery to go public let alone to court?

Just note your children, grandchildren, your entire family and the whole world now knows you were never a Virgin; that you fu.k.ed anyhow roughly. Infact, you are a fuc.k.er. Shameful of you. A big secret that may have remained.

For the ruling, it's so good as it would serve as deterrent to stupid oloshos that might wake up one day to tarnish individuals/personalities just because he don make am. Neymar and Davido comes to mind...

Shameful!

Hmmm...
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by TemmyT002(m): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How many secondary students are even virgins again? Most and even promiscuous. How many secondary students are up to 20 years? Most date school mates first and they are both teenagers, are the boys rapists? How many males of less than 20 are virgins? Then most males should be in the cell then. What about Higher Institutions lovers, rapists too?
If you are up to 20 years in the North unmanned, you are an Old Newspaper already.

The world is weird right?

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Uchesis: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kalixx:
Can this harlot f**king park one side? sad

This was how Ese Walters started her own until she recently admitted hers was consensual (i.e. she looked forward to it). As a matter of fact, this same Ese Walters still, as recently as last 2 months, went to the same COZA in the name of "a healing process". Attached below is the image of Ese Walters at COZA just recently. To think I supported this girl way back in 2013 shows how stupiid I was then.

Now I can boldly tell you I know the way of girls and let me tell u something guys: "Women would rather share a high value man than be saddled with a faithful loser"

A woman's face is a mystery: they look so innocent but dig deeper, I swear you will be shocked.

I only see one loser here which is Timi Dakolo. This is a lesson to weak, sightless men who keep raving about their women, and kneeling down to propose. Only do that if you're 99% sure she's worth it. And if you have any doubts, even the slightest doubt, you are likely right

See the olosho.
Timi messed up big time. He was busy portraying his wife holy as if she is mother mary. He even went as far as saying she was a virgin when they married. Now we all know the truth. My guy no get mouth again. Thats why i no dey carry woman matter for head. NO ONE KEEPS SECRETS MORE THAN WOMEN.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Kayyy: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
very soon NGO go start , getting grants from major foundations, foreign governments, world billionaires and elites with their charities (The End Game).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by owila4luv(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
we won't stop madam, but u were not raped
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

How many secondary students are even virgins again? Most and even promiscuous. How many secondary students are up to 20 years? Most date school mates first and they are both teenagers, are the boys rapists? How many males of less than 20 are virgins? Then most males should be in the cell then. What about Higher Institutions lovers, rapists too?
If you are up to 20 years in the North unmanned, you are an Old Newspaper already.
leave this people make them dey talk rubbish. My cousin here that's not up to 17 is fúcking one guy here and posting relationship tips on WhatsApp status.
My sister pikin that was born in 2002 dey travel go camp boy house. Shout and correct dem all you want you are wasting your time. 20 years time now maybe one of these fools will say it was consensual rape. How do you even know a girl's age? Do you ask before sex? What if she lie to you?

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
Rape victims should always speak up ON TIME and if possible show EVIDENCE because Nigerians will call it AUDIO rape. Just saying undecided
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by sammyj: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin
GeneralPula:
This lady looks decent!

Something tells me she was in love with the guy man years back!

Well something is telling me again that the love isn’t dead yet! grin

Abi no be woman again!
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Uchesis:

Timi messed up big time. He was busy portraying his wife holy as if she is mother mary. He even went as far as saying she was a virgin when they married. Now we all know the truth. My guy no get mouth again. Thats why i no dey carry woman matter for head. NO ONE KEEPS SECRETS MORE THAN WOMEN.

The day my babe of 6 yrs ago cheat on me, na hin my eye open shocked And I was 100% faithful o. I go dey tell am all my secrets forming good boy cool

As in, even if angel come down from heaven tell me say Jesus exist, I go first beleive say my gf loyal, before I go believe in the existence of Jesus. But my brother, it was a cruel jolt into reality.

As I am like this, I never side a woman again. Never, until I see concrete proof. They are masters of deceit, advanced manipulators, just like snakes. They can say things or act in certain ways to have you looking in the wrong direction.

You can be dating your girlfriend and a call would come into her fone and she will not pick the call and even insult the caller in front of u saying 'whats wrong with this idiot again?'

But when you go out to play with ur friends, she and that unknown caller will call for 20mins, and then she will wipe her call history.

5 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by cococandy(f): 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
The rapists and rapist apologists are usually the first to come gather in such threads . Disgusting things.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by imam07: 6:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why did she not voice out about her issue since.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by wink2015(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
johnaruson:
Please, Busola Dakolo, Open a Rape Victim Foundation, an NGO that helps the powerless rape victim, and protection of vulnerable girl child. In everything there is a reason.

You have a good point.

She should open a foundation to help victims of rape.

That will continue to shame guys like Biodun Fatoyinbo.

2 Likes

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by gr8cany: 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
You are right to those actually abused or raped. For you, you were not raped ma'am; it's only a bitter feeling of a failed relationship.

Your parents should flog you for starting a sexual escapade at 17.

When I was 17 except being male or female, I didn't understand what is called sex
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Adakintroy2: 6:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
You never convict person you Don organise media pageant.

You get luck say the man get respect for you. Na better block him and the judge for collect for your hand take do christmas. Think say na America we DE here.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Tedpgrass: 6:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Uchesis:

Please correct me..

Virgin at time of marriage ?... .

Wasn't the girl heavily pregnant with their 2nd child at the time of the wedding??

And Timi's public message of his impending wedding was just a few hours to the ceremony after a lot of speculation.... ..So It appeared a bit hush hush at the time, supporting the notion, he was forced to marry her!!!

Please correct the above if not true.

1 Like

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by lukui: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
fear women, they came last, but look at where Adam landed, if not for women, we all should still be in paradise!!!
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by genii96(m): 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Tareq1105:

May your daughter be raped the way she was raped.

I assume you have proof that she was raped?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by edoairways: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
[quote author=ayukdaboss post=84114627]Madam abeg park well. The real rape victims have no one to fight for them, you all spent so much time and resources on social media fighting a dead case for reasons best known to you. As we speak a young girl in the North is being raped by one old fool, you'll see it in the news sometimes but no one really to fight for them [/quote]
Yeah
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
geloorrrrdd:
If they had consensual sex, Biodun is still guilty? Let me guess, because he is a pastor?

The way you people carry religion.

Anyways, the incident happened in the past before he got married, plus it was CONSENSUAL AND NOBODY CAN JAIL HIM FOR THAT.
He was married when it happened. He even had a child then.
Busola helped babysit the child at least once or twice.
Modele knew Busola before and after it happened.

The evil would have been forgotten if not some ignorant overzealous CoZa members throwing mud slime at Busola.

As a Pastor, he took advantage of Busola just like a Lecturer could sexually take advantage of HIS student. As a Pastor, he preached Holiness (of which Adultery and Fornication are major sins).
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by mechanics(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not only should people speak of rape but to get facts to proof the case.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by shadeyinka(m): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
BananaTree:

Let's leave pastor alone in the meantime. Let's be fair to both.
I fear for women though. Most will think twice before reporting a rape case.
It isn't easy winning a non violent rape case.

If Busola was at least18 years old, then it could be treated as conscentual. Imagine if this same case was in a US court?
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by lekonso: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dreambeat:
I do not personally know Busola or any member of her family but my gut feeling tells me she is telling the truth about her being raped hence come rain come shine, I stand with Busola.
But the problem is that she has no concrete evidence.
Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by nkechiasogwa(f): 7:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Busola, the question begging for answer is this: why did it take you over 20 years after the incident happened to report this matter? This is something you ought to have reported immediately it happened. Exposing the man of God to ridicule will not bring you healing. If you are a true Christian, look up to Jesus for true healing over this, not going to the court. It is possible that the man of God has pleaded with God to forgive him, and received mercy and forgiveness from the LORD, and here you are fighting whom God may have shown mercy and forgiven. You may only be wasting your time and resources in doing this. Rape cases are to be reported immediately not after over 20 years when it happened, if really it happened. God alone knows your true motive of bringing up this issue now, for He alone searches the Human heart so deeply and all our deepest thoughts and intents are laid bare before Him. Busola I counsel you to please look to Jesus for your healing not the Human court of law, who cannot judge nor condemn a man whom the Heavenly court of Justice may have declared not guilty. I strongly condemn rape wherever it is found and pray no female experiences this henceforth. #shalom

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lilbest3:
leave this people make them dey talk rubbish. My cousin here that's not up to 17 is fúcking one guy here and posting relationship tips on WhatsApp status.
My sister pikin that was born in 2002 dey travel go camp boy house. Shout and correct dem all you want you are wasting your time. 20 years time now maybe one of these fools will say it was consensual rape. How do you even know a girl's age? Do you ask before sex? What if she lie to you?

Buy cane for them nah! Relationship tips?

Re: Busola Dakolo: Never Stop Voicing Out Against Rape And Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Always voice out when the rape case is 20years old..
Be like Busola

Krest Foundation will support you!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olamide Baddo Thrills Crowd At itel's Campus Tour (Pictures) / BBNaija’s Ahneeka Slays In Swimwear / Photos From Kelly Hansome’s Daugther’s Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.