Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,469 members, 7,808,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried (62770 Views)

How Influencers Are Paid By Political Parties To Promote Falsehood - BBC / FPP Condemn Reckless Remarks By Political Parties And Foreign Interests / Political Thugs Kidnapped Kogi Corper After She Refused To Rig Lokoja Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by jamiudinho(m): 10:07am On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:
Hmmm...

Who expected these things would continue after Jonathan's precedence?

You'ld have thought people would want to continue in his footprints but we're even worse than we were.

Goes to show GEJ is one of a kind.
I pray gej loss will not make u have heart attack one day
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Staro: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2019
So sad
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Clevite(m): 10:12am On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:
Hmmm...

Who expected these things would continue after Jonathan's precedence?

You'ld have thought people would want to continue in his footprints but we're even worse than we were.

Goes to show GEJ is one of a kind.
It seems you were out of this world in 2015 when human beings were being beheaded and lives were wasted in numbers during the infamous Rivers of Blood Governorship election. It seems you were not here when similar things happened in Akwa Ibom. Or perhaps you didn't see it in 2014 Ekiti State election campaign when Policemen brazenly stopped the convoy of the then sitting Governor Fayemi and shot dead one of his supporters right in his presence.
I don't know the precedence you're talking about.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by StPete: 10:18am On Nov 17, 2019
Centcanada:
Dino I advice you leave the Dirty government, travel put the country with your children and continue life there. The government is wicked and they will come after you.

Where will he keep all this more than 20 luxurious cars? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Advocate500: 10:25am On Nov 17, 2019
flexyrule:
Well, he was probably a beneficiary of the illegally amassed wealth.
R.I.P to him.
respect the dead they are all corrupt both ur personal saviour Buhari, I am not a fan of dino or any politician but we should have limit to our political support.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by DesChyko: 10:28am On Nov 17, 2019
Clevite:

I don't know the precedence you're talking about.

Pouring water into a full glass is pointless.
I leave you to your folly.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by DesChyko: 10:30am On Nov 17, 2019
jamiudinho:

I pray gej loss will not make u have heart attack one day

It's been over four years since he lost the elections, abandoned Nigerian politics of hate to embrace numerous ambassadorial roles for peace around the globe. Yet my heart beats steady.
Your prayer should be that 'the upcoming elections not claim my life one day'.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by aalangel(f): 10:42am On Nov 17, 2019
This is so sad...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by realstars: 10:55am On Nov 17, 2019
As a sacrificial lamp for the great victory. Rest in peace bro.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Femeto: 10:56am On Nov 17, 2019
Hmm because of Dino that is enjoying life.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by golddare: 11:02am On Nov 17, 2019
A country where the leaders are afraid to pay the supreme price. It's ok.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Belleful: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2019
is Dino working as a reporter for vanguard or Twitter?? why no pics of Dino and his family members at the burial site? show us the picture of the guy when he was shot and the pics of him to be lay to rest before I believe. the dino I know can lay claim to any thing to gain sympathy.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Simbrixton(m): 11:25am On Nov 17, 2019
so sad
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Dracas: 11:33am On Nov 17, 2019
Dino, nobody deserves to die for man like you.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Simongm(m): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Asquare84:
Shot yesterday, buried immediately. Dino can be very funny, I doubt this story
You must be stupid.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 17, 2019
Just imagine what this man is typing.....
Is this what he would have said if it was one of his children? His aburo didn't use his #6
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 17, 2019
Centcanada:
Dino I advice you leave the Dirty government, travel put the country with your children and continue life there. The government is wicked and they will come after you.
Which one of them, apc or pdp is not corrupt or into violence? They just control different territories...
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by efighter: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2019
Centcanada:

If he travels, with is that his 3rd Class in Geography from ABU, tell me, what job will he do and in what country that will fetch in money to buy Bugatti, Ferrari, Lamborghini, G-Wagon and other big cars that the idiot drives?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Tableshake89: 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
Supreme sacrifice for u to continue driving posh cars
you apc supporters should stop being devilish. Smart adeyemi owns posh cars too. His alcoholic and chain smoker daughter owns a 7m naira rolex. Please talk about the quality of election or keep quiet.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by flexyrule(m): 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Advocate500:
respect the dead they are all corrupt both ur personal saviour Buhari, I am not a fan of dino or any politician but we should have limit to our political support.
Meaning?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by COMPAQ(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Good for the politicians! What goes around comes around
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Clevite(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
DesChyko:

Pouring water into a full glass is pointless.
I leave you to your folly.
I think you should have responded to the incidents I raised, whether they are also precedents or not. But you went off point to attack my person instead. What a fallacy!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Liposure: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
What a waste
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
I'm just wondering...
How are other senators in this country who do not drive Posh cars better than Dino?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by CoolAmbience(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:

Imagine, it's his nephew that had to pay the supreme price. Where are his children?
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by InvertedHammer: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
/
If you look closer, Dino might not have bought even a Keke for the guy. He chose to die for nothing.

/
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by chaloskyx: 3:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
you are still using your nephew to play politics nawa for you
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by inyenejo(m): 3:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
No sane mind will supports apc.
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by zoedew: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
This clown! Folks voting and dying for his re-election must be as misguided as they are ignorant! Did they read newspapers in the last eight years!
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Legendguru: 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by Osasaroom(m): 6:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
ahiboilandgas:
grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye’s Nephew, Olorunjuwon Oluyomi Shot By Political Thugs Die, Buried by DesChyko: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Clevite:

I think you should have responded to the incidents I raised, whether they are also precedents or not. But you went off point to attack my person instead. What a fallacy!

I apologize for attacking your person.
I was just trying to say I have no fish to fry here. I wasn't keen on discussing further since you 'missed' GEJ's precedent.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sick Arthur Nzeribe's Photo Goes Viral / The Mercenaries Ojukwu Hired To Fight During The Biafra-Nigerian War (Video) / ‘Hushpuppi In Hijab’: Aisha Yesufu Called Out Over Peter Obi’s Campaign Funds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.