Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

URGENT: I Need Some Clarifications On Land Purchase - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / URGENT: I Need Some Clarifications On Land Purchase (583 Views)

Family Land Purchase / Land Purchase Mistakes You Should Avoid / Land Purchase Agreement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

URGENT: I Need Some Clarifications On Land Purchase by LinuxMint: 8:08am On Nov 17, 2019
I purchased a land some years back from a trusted seller who is a top figure in the community and I was given my deed of transfer which states that he has sold part of his land to me, and I'm now the rightful owner. I had no issues.

Now, I decided to purchase another land from the same seller and this land is far off from the location I bought the first one, but in the same community. But, the deed of transfer that was provided still carries the same content of the previous one I bought. the only difference is the date, and amount. He said the land I want to buy now is under his care, and he has the right to sell it.

My question now: is it ok for the deed of transfer I was given for d previous land to also cover the current one I intend buying, despite being far apart, but in same community?

lawyers, property experts pls I need ur input & advice. Thank you.
Re: URGENT: I Need Some Clarifications On Land Purchase by LinuxMint: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2019
pls someone should advise me on what to do.

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Security Doors And Wooden Doors For Sales / *hot Sales 2 Wings Of 4bedroom Terrace Duplex With A Room Bq Just Two In A Compo / Distressed Sale: Land For Sale In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.