Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,707 members, 7,802,103 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss (25117 Views)

Bayelsa West: PDP Gives Automatic Ticket To Dickson / Lyon To Dickson: I’ll Probe Your Administration / Goodluck Jonathan On A Condolence Visit To Dickson Over His Mother's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by mopol123: 9:50am On Nov 17, 2019
PDP ARE LIKE ARSENAL IN BAYELSA. CAN BE BEATEN BY ANY ONE INCLUDING AKWA UNITED.DICKSON IS LIKE EMERY AND PDP LIKE ARSENAL
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Lokostic77: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
Peacecore:
Treat d ppl d way u can treat ya children n they will b d one to do d campaign for u.
Anyway the same thing shld strike Bello in Kogi state so dat it will serve as a deterrent to our ruling class.
I wish Lyon d best in advance, n shld never forget that d ppl take uncommon risk to choose him bcoz of reasons.
the way things are going it seems Bello will have his way to kogi treasury again but I won't pity them when they will start another suffering under Bello infact they should not complain although PDP did not have anything to offer but it would have better to show Yeye Bello the way out to teach him lesson
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by fredoooooo: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2019
If he like make he no accept that's his problem... grin

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Sunnycliff(m): 9:52am On Nov 17, 2019
[s][/s]
Osinachi1:

Don't bring your political ..... Close to me

Boost your sales and patronage through Social media Adverts. Involve an expert. See my Siggy

This is a political thread

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Olukat(m): 9:53am On Nov 17, 2019
Dickson's arrogance may just cost PDP the election
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 17, 2019
lol

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Yemiwhite: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2019
Buy Mikano generator both Yorc and Perkins engine from 9KVA to 1500KVA . Call 09036129233.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 17, 2019
hehehe!
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by ofiko123(m): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2019
It will shock APC when Dickson eventually wins these election..
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Glycosunde: 10:03am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
these people does not even care abt the life lost during this election, all they care is their winning.can u imagine,

oh lord let my bet of 20m enter pls today today, if this jackpot enter, on Monday morning I cash out, I will enter Bristol palace catch fun, on Tuesday am in dubai

once e enter no forget guys ooo. God punish our useless politicians
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 17, 2019
this may be the same story of rivers in 2023.

hate tinubu all you want, he created a proper structure within APC in the south west

PDP is just a scattered bunch of people with no leader to get anyone in line
see as they had to all go to PH to beg wike for money

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by OyinO: 10:06am On Nov 17, 2019
The FALL OF DICK-SON. How art the high and mighty fallen? Scattered IYC, scattered INC, scattered PDP' wicked and empty rulership since Sani Abacha created Bayelsa State in 1996. These shameless men turned a State with one of the highest FEDERAL ALLOCATIONS in the con3 into a ONE-CITY STATE with a glorified village as its Capital. A state with just 8 LGAs. What a shame and disgrace on the shameless Ijaw Nation.
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Pavarottii(m): 10:06am On Nov 17, 2019
Peacecore:
Treat d ppl d way u can treat ya children n they will b d one to do d campaign for u.
Anyway the same thing shld strike Bello in Kogi state so dat it will serve as a deterrent to our ruling class.
I wish Lyon d best in advance, n shld never forget that d ppl take uncommon risk to choose him bcoz of reasons.
U really think votes counts since buhari came on board?
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Chuksmonika(m): 10:19am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:
these people does not even care abt the life lost during this election, all they care is their winning.can u imagine,

oh lord let my bet of 20m enter pls today today, if this jackpot enter, on Monday morning I cash out, I will enter Bristol palace catch fun, on Tuesday am in dubai
of cos there is nothing money cannot do,then by Friday,you will arrive Toronto,canada
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by EdiskyHarry: 10:32am On Nov 17, 2019
politics with bitterness.. these Apc always talk carelessly.
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by surgical: 10:35am On Nov 17, 2019
Blakjewelry:
dont mind the fool. messed as a governor, the hijacked the party sidelining the party heavyweight, bringing in his own anointed candidate with the belief that the party is popular and those strong men of the party wont let the state fall to apc how wrong was he
it is only in APC that they think of party,no matter how bad their candidate is,they will still rally round him ,see how buhari gifted yahaya Bello 10b days to the election but PDP has no party discipline,they don't have loyalty to their party and are always quick to trade of their strong hold under whatever guise and would latter start to struggle to reclaim same,which usually prove to be a challenge

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Blakjewelry(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2019
surgical:
it is only in APC that they think of party,no matter how bad their candidate is,they will still rally round him ,see how buhari gifted yahaya Bello 10b days to the election but PDP has no party discipline,they don't have loyalty to their party and are always quick to trade of their strong hold under whatever guise and would latter start to struggle to reclaim same,which usually prove to be a challenge
nope same thing happened to apc in oyo and imo state

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by alexmakaay(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2019
namiji2598:

may it be so.
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by lordkay10(m): 10:39am On Nov 17, 2019
Imagine the courts had not overturned PDP's request, that's how the will of the people would have been subverted like it happened in Zamfara. PDP has introduced yet another 'abracadabra' into our polity with the backyard court judgements, their online minions would later blame other parties for adopting same in the near future, forgetting how they celebrated those cases in times past
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by sadoroy(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2019
Like for Nwamaikpe, Share for

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Predstan: 10:57am On Nov 17, 2019
Lokostic77:
the way things are going it seems Bello will have his way to kogi treasury again but I won't pity them when they will start another suffering under Bello infact they should not complain although PDP did not have anything to offer but it would have better to show Yeye Bello the way out to teach him lesson

You cant blame the people. Their Votes will not count. The Father of a friend died yesterday at the pooling unit. Many others died too. Please stop talking like there was an election
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Oricha79(m): 11:29am On Nov 17, 2019
ArmedRobber:
To nairaland spectators if you hear

VICTORY FOR DEMOCRACY- PDP woncheesy

If you hear

DEMOCRACY IS IN DANGER- PDP lost cry
funny you. or democracy is under attack.. bla bla
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by mercyviv(f): 11:37am On Nov 17, 2019
ofiko123:
It will shock APC when Dickson eventually wins these election..
Is Dickson on the ballot?! Just 3mins search on google could have made you wiser but...

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by Afamed: 12:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Engineerboat has gone underground since yesterday. Tonyebacanista has joined Timi Frank in Dubai

1 Like

Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by ofiko123(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
mercyviv:

Is Dickson on the ballot?! Just 3mins search on google could have made you wiser but...

When PDP wins I meant..
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by mindtricks: 2:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
APC is evil, this and that, yet the PDP guys can still not show they are any better. They're more or less same people under different identity. Assuming the incumbent did exceptionally well why should he struggle this much?
Re: APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss by mindtricks: 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Predstan:

You cant blame the people. Their Votes will not count. The Father of a friend died yesterday at the pooling unit. Many others died too. Please stop talking like there was an election

True. It's an assumption far from reality that people's votes will normally count. We know how it goes. Even the non performing Bello of Kogi can still be declared winner by INEC in usual Nigerian way and heaven will not fall.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Announce Scorecard In Two Weeks / Udom May Resign As Atiku’s PCC Chair Over Lack Of Funds / Aisha Buhari Returns To London Three Days After Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.