Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? (981 Views)

Jumia Order 319913635 Not Received / Who Has Gotten An Order Delivered From Jumia In This Lockdown / Shop from the US and have your goods shipped into Nigeria by Togios Limited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 17, 2019
My order is still waiting to be shipped since 12th of this month. Who else has his orders waiting to be shipped since black Friday period? I want to know if it's only me experiencing this
Re: Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? by Joezik(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2019
Same here ..... Still waiting .
Re: Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? by Skyfornia(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2019
Waiting too
Re: Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? by McMayor(m): 11:20am On Nov 17, 2019
The product you bought might be out of stock from the vendor you patronized. Look for the name of the vendor, Google it, you might be able to find his / her telephone number online. Reachout to know why your item hasn't been shipped. I have 5 years experience selling on Jumia and I understand you might be thinking you were deceived.... that's not the case.

1 Like

Re: Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? by Cypher19(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jackofall:
My order is still waiting to be shipped since 12th of this month. Who else has his orders waiting to be shipped since black Friday period? I want to know if it's only me experiencing this
maybe u orderd a global product which takes around 22-23 days to arrive
Re: Who Has Gotten His Jumia Order Shipped Since Black Friday? by Inehmesit: 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
The testimony I’m waiting to see is the person who got that iPhone 11 for 1000 naira

(1) (Reply)

3 Units Of Factory Unlock Iphone Xr / SOLD Oneplus 7 8/256gig For Sale SOLD / Brand New Open Box Airpods 2 For Sale At 50,000 Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.