Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

Supply Waste Electronic Casing, Bumper And Dashboard - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Supply Waste Electronic Casing, Bumper And Dashboard (740 Views)

If You Can Raise LPO Contact Us For The Supply Of This Casing Pipes / Don't Waste Your Money Again - Advertise To Our Over 5000+ Whatsapp Contact View / Bulk Sales Of Tubings,casing Pipes,pup Joints ,oil Tools In Portharcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Supply Waste Electronic Casing, Bumper And Dashboard by segzysexy(m): 11:12am On Nov 17, 2019
I buy waste electronic casings(ABS), bumper, dashboard and PVC material in large quantities in Lagos, Ibadan and neighboring states.
If you have in large quantity, kindly contact/ whatsapp me on 07031256417.
Waste materials that are manufactured from ABS are Television, Computers, Printers, Keyboards, Air conditioning systems and other electronics Insulating Covers.
Bumpers and dashboards from automobiles and
PVC wastes such as water, electrical pipes, plastic ceilings and trunking pipes.
Re: Supply Waste Electronic Casing, Bumper And Dashboard by amp01(m): 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
How do you buy?
Re: Supply Waste Electronic Casing, Bumper And Dashboard by segzysexy(m): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2019
amp01:
How do you buy?
Kindly contact me via whatsapp for negotiation

(1) (Reply)

Mm / Do You Need Instalment Payment Laptop For Your Organisationa And School? / 25 Ton / 30 Ton Needed For Hire N75,000 Daily To Carry Gravel 4rm Auchi 2 Aouda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.