Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,534 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers (3664 Views)

Naira Swap: Rivers, Sokoto, Bayelsa And Lagos Join Suit Against FG / PDP To Probe Bayelsa And Kogi Elections And Those Who Cost Them Victory / INEC's Press Release On Bayelsa And Kogi Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by helinues: 12:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Once beaten twice shy.. So many times beaten, infinite shy

What's next move by the wailers? More gnashing of teeth, wailing and propaganda loading

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by voltron14: 12:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

What's next move by the wailers? More gnashing of teeth, wailing and propaganda loading

Ekiti, Kwara, Osun, Kogi and Bayelsa.

Chai.

There is God o.

grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by netpro(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
These wailers are reasoning emotionally. If they get logical, their wailing will reduce.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by pdppower: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
That means their suffering continues. Kogi people shouldn't complain if Yeye Bello doesn't pay their salaries or doesn't do anything. They made their choice

1 Like

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
and yet people are saying adams oshomole is a bad chairman. Wer is uche secondus.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Bigflamie(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin This APC led government should keep on with their sham elections.

Time shall come when no single person will come out to cast his/her vote.
Imagine having results before elections are being conducted. I spit on this fvcked shithole

2 Likes

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by voltron14: 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bigflamie:

Democracy is under threat abi?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by QuotaSystem: 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
pdppower:
That means their suffering continues. Kogi people shouldn't complain if Yeye Bello doesn't pay their salaries or doesn't do anything. They made their choice

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by QuotaSystem: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bigflamie:

Imagine having results before elections are being conducted. I spit on this fvcked shithole

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by helinues: 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

Wow you took that from me

Chei

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Kapilta(m): 1:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
You people are irredeemable. Stop supporting political parties. Start supporting candidates rather.

Stop pledging allegiance to political party, this is the reason they do whatsoever they like cuz they know their foot soldiers will support them wether they perform or not.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Ojiofor: 1:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

Democracy is flourishing.Up INEC and APC!

1 Like

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by omenka(m): 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

Next on their agenda is to start insulting Yorubas and Tunubu of course. Has there ever been anything else on their plates?

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by voltron14: 1:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Democracy is flourishing.Up INEC and APC!

PDP are saints and mere victims abi?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Ojiofor: 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

PDP are saints and mere victims abi?

Na you talk am o.Read my post again.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by omenka(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
pdppower:
Can you show us the advice you gave Abians when they stuck out for Ikpeazu?

You people seem to always want the best for others while desiring the worst for yourselves.

Even the bible frowns at such orientation.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by voltron14: 1:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

Na you talk am o.Read my post again.

You exonerated PDP by simply skipping their name.

Apologist I take it.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Kapilta(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
This yeye bello was all shades of failure through his first tenure buh here you are still celebrating his victory.

A man didn't pay pensions, salary, no mahor development all through his first tenure buh here you are still celebrating his victory just because your allegiance is with apc and once they win even if everyone dies is non of your concern.

It's a crazy something that must stop, it is one big reason there will never be major development in Nigeria.

This is 2019.
Pledge your allegiance to your people, your homeland and your fatherland, let the development be priority and not some political party and politicians who are only there for their own pocket.

Let's all do this and watch how Nigeria would develop in no time.

2 Likes

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Ojiofor: 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
voltron14:

You exonerated PDP by simply skipping their name.

Apologist I take it.

I simply gave honour to whom it is due and in this case it belongs to APC the party in power and their agent INEC for our advanced democracy.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by voltron14: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ojiofor:

I simply gave honour to whom it is due and in this case it belongs to APC the party in power and their agent INEC for our advanced democracy.

But failed to pour libation to the forefathers of our fledgling democracy.

Na male goat you suppose use as sacrifice.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Mightyhaiz: 1:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kapilta:
You people are irredeemable. Stop supporting political parties. Start supporting candidates rather.

Stop pledging allegiance to political party, this is the reason they do whatsoever they like cuz they know their foot soldiers will support them wether they perform or not.
lol.. Zombies that have been denied every good thing in life will rather boast how their party (they may not even be card carriers ) won your party.. Never minding if their penury and disease state takes a worse dip..
Its inexplicable

1 Like

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by helinues: 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kapilta:
This yeye bello was all shades of failure through his first tenure buh here you are still celebrating his victory.

A man didn't pay pensions, salary, no mahor development all through his first tenure buh here you are still celebrating his victory just because your allegiance is with apc and once they win even if everyone dies is non of your concern.

It's a crazy something that must stop, it is one big reason there will never be major development in Nigeria.

This is 2019.
Pledge your allegiance to your people, your homeland and your fatherland, let the development be priority and not some political party and politicians who are only there for their own pocket.

So someone told you that Bello won due to his achievements in his first term huh?

Why should PDP produces another calamity like Bello if they really care about the interest of Kogi people?

Apc won Kogi not Bello

Btw, Ikpeazu is really doing wonders in Abia state.. Even radio stations are showing his achievements

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by tricksters: 1:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
But cursed n foolish Ikpeazi that is yet to pay working over 5 years now since becoming govern is all of success in your bigoted Igbo land ba ?!

Kapilta:

This is 2019.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kapilta:

This is 2019.

talking about pension and salaries ur hero and defender to wic u guys so love samuel ortom of benue state is worst than yahaya bello. But u choose to keep a blind eye.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Nobody: 1:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bigflamie:

There was no election in kogi but that of Bayelsa I don't know
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Kapilta(m): 1:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ray97:
talking about pension and salaries ur hero and defender to wic u guys so love samuel ortom of benue state is worst than yahaya bello. But u choose to keep a blind eye.
very foolish something. Do you take me for a pdp supporter. May ogun kill both pdp and apc. Nonsense.

You clearly saw where i wrote your people, your homeland and your fatherland all comes first.

If ortom is a failure too just like yeye bello, f**king vote the nonsense element out rather than pledging allegiance to some nonsense political party.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Kapilta(m): 1:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:
But cursed n foolish Ikpeazi that is yet to pay working over 5 years now since becoming govern is all of success in your bigoted Igbo land ba ?!

what a mor.o.nic response. Do you have eyes problem that you failed to see my signature or you have problem with comprehension or both?

People should stop pledging allegiance to political party and vote out nonsense instead of returning a failure all because your allegiance stand together.

It's nonsense.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Kapilta(m): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:

So someone told you that Bello won due to his achievements in his first term huh?

Why should PDP produces another calamity like Bello if they really care about the interest of Kogi people?

Apc won Kogi not Bello

Btw, Ikpeazu is really doing wonders in Abia state.. Even radio stations are showing his achievements
which useless apc won kogi and not bello. Is it not same failure bello that will preside over the affair.

And of what concerns is ikeazu performance to me since his own people too have choosed to be stupid to pledge their allegiance to useless pdp rather than their homeland.

If you take me for a party apologist or political person, you must be very delusional. I once in a while support apc when they try to talk rubbish about Osinbajo, Tinubu or yoruba/yorubaland. I only care about my homeland and yoruba interest.

To hell with political parties. Nonsense.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by ArticleBeast: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
We all buy rice at an exorbitant price, buy fuel at 145, we are still kidnapped along kaduna expressway, unemployment rate is still high, our education is at a mess, poor healthcare system, and above all boko haram is still killing.

If I may ask, are APC and PDP supporters not experiencing any of the above? Support them with ur brain. By the way I didnt see Yahaya bello or Dino Melaye children among the thugs.
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Afamed: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kapilta:
which useless apc won kogi and not bello. Is it not same failure bello that will preside over the affair.

And of what concerns is ikeazu performance to me since his own people too have choosed to be stupid to pledge their allegiance to useless pdp rather than their homeland.

If you take me for a party apologist or political person, you must be very delusional. I once in a while support apc when they try to talk rubbish about Osinbajo, Tinubu or yoruba/yorubaland. I only care about my homeland and yoruba interest.

"If you are fighting Yahaya Bello, you are fighting God."

Dino Melaye
Jan 27, 2016

1 Like

Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by helinues: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kapilta:

Do not take it personal.. This is just a conversation with only an E-warrior

Relax!
Re: Both Bayelsa And Kogi Are Already In APC Bag, What's Next For The Wailers by Afamed: 2:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
supportnija:

There was no election in kogi but that of Bayelsa I don't know

"If you are fighting Yahaya Bello, you are fighting God."

Dino Melaye
Jan 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: List Of Poorest Nigerians By State / BREAKING!!! IPOB Rejects Buhari's Visit To Imo, Declares Sit-at-home Protest / When They Tell You Peter Obi Supporters Are Rude, Show Them This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.