Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,178 members, 7,807,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons (20348 Views)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Peter Obi On His 62nd Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today / Photo: Reno Omokri Celebrates Buhari Govt.See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by NwekeUG(m): 12:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
IgbereTV reports that Reno Omokri is Celebrating the 12th birthday of his Twin son's who have made him proud.

He shared the information on Twitter.
He wrote

Happy 12th birthday to my lookalike twin sons whom I love to call GOODNESS and MERCY. You bring me joy. Twin BOYS, twin JOYS and twin ENVOYS of GREATNESS. I thank God that my quiver is full of goodly arrows. Happy birthday my asamaigho, olori edema!

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1196013347034017793?s=19

http://igberetvnews.com/1140287/reno-omokri-celebrates-birthday-twin-sons/

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by NwekeUG(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Screen shot

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Andersonjr(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lovely. HBD

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by money121(m): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by BafanaBafana: 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
The man uses every opportunity to flaunt this his flat chest.
see as the chest and stomach like lizard own.
EEEEEw

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Simbrixton(m): 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
itshekiri man

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by helinues: 1:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy Birthday to the twins

Last pic, the one with Wave riders shirt is just a replica of Reno

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by BeiFangLaye(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thank you for the well wishes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Jasen1(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy birthday
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Concatenate: 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Classy
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Promismike(m): 1:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kute kids.

Your father has really worked so hard to lift u guys out of this shit hole he and his cohorts, including the present rogues in power has degenerated and left in misery.

Happy birthday cuties. cool

I wonder why reno never shows us his wife. Is he wifeless. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Doilooklikeicare(m): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Goodness and mercy
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Mizwisdom(f): 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Where's your wife?

It seems one is always smiling and the other one never smiles, that one should be watched carefully such kids become too stubborn and rugged as adults. Happy birthday

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Rawtruth1: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
That's more important than all the vanities of life. I know many of those heavy weight politicians who hire boys to help them in "the other room" before they could get kids cries in their homes
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nice one..

All I hope is that u are able to handle these boys when they become teenagers and adolescents..... We all know how tedious boys in there youth can become

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by ursullalinda(f): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cute boys...HBD......I tap into the anointing of twins
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by abbaapple: 1:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s][/s]
Rawtruth1:
That's more important than all the vanities of life. I know many of those heavy weight politicians who hire boys to get help them in "the other room" before they could get kuds cries in their homes
[s][/s]

angry

Stop licking Rhino Omockery ass!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by ofiko123(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy birthday to Reno omokri's twin sons..
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by akdjr(m): 1:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lovely twins. Who is their mother? I haven't seen Reno's wife.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by TemmyT002(m): 1:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hey, kids
Be smart like your father but don't be stupid like him.
Happy birthday. Long life and prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by drips8(m): 1:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hope they didn't inherit his lying genes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
so what does he tell them daddy does for a living?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Jibsy203(m): 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
That Reno armpit in de second pic, be like sambisa forest
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by voltron14: 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
ornicus:
so what does he tell them daddy does for a living?

Pasta.
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by paradigmshift(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hbd boss
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by kheny12(m): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Promismike:
Kute kids.

Your father has really worked so hard to lift u guys out of this shit hole he and his cohorts, including the present rogues in power has degenerated and left in misery.

Happy birthday cuties. cool

I wonder why reno never shows us his wife. Is he wifeless. smiley
He's not wifeless but wireless
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Minelane: 1:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jasen1:
Happy birthday
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Izzymore(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Happy birthday guys

Meanwhile... If you need any kind of Chicks ...Day old broiler... Day old cockerel...Day old pullets... Local turkey.. Day old putted turkey Point of lay layers... Contact me on 08024110512 whatsApp 07036023050

Prices can be review based on the prevalence prices on Monday and Thursday morning

*WE DELIVER NATION WIDE AND OFFER AFTER SALES SUPPORT TO OUR CLIENTS
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by stano2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
One of them gat no love for smiles.
Hbd I wish them all the best
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by mamajj17(f): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2019
akdjr:
Lovely twins. Who is their mother? I haven't seen Reno's wife.

A Husband that talks to much is invariably the Wife grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Celebrates Birthday Of His Twin Sons by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
ursullalinda:
Cute boys...HBD......I tap into the anointing of twins

Why are tapping into omokri anointing when my anointed sperms can do the magic...
Pm me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Speaking At The EXPERIENCE 14 2019 / Malami: El-Zakzaky’s Fate Is In El-Rufai’s Hands / Abdulmumin Jubril Holds Rally For Tinubu In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.