Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,578 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" (24602 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Names Of Victims On Lekki Tollgate Panel Report Are Fictitious / 2019 Elections: PDP Campaigns In Sokoto (Photos) / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Thegoodone13(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
topcin:
If PDP can celebrate this:

#Obio Akpo, Rivers State Governorship election
PDP 886,264
AAC 173,859

They should accept this�

#Okene Kogi State
APC 112,764
PDP 139

You have no moral justification to complain. Don't even murmur.
Okene is to Kogi what Obio Akpo is to Rivers.
Go and check presidential elections of 2015 in katisna state. All of them are the same thing
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
kel94:
pdp na pioneer but Apc don become master for rigging. Las las everybody go go court.

Apc is not master if rigging. They rig with gross foolishness and at the end they push them out in court.

U can't have 40k accredited voters and have 112k total votes, it isn't a sign of mastery, rather stupidity
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by pawesome(m): 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
superstar1:
Lol. But Rivers State results were real!!!!

Take your loss in good faith or you can go on another INEC Server jamboree.
there was no apc in rivers so what do you expect
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by naijapips04: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dannyset:
Cry me a river Mr Olongbo!

Wike brought out 800k+ in a local government and INEC declared it but democracy was not in danger then. You guys will be ok las las.

grin grin

You see, the same way it will get to you also. What goes around comes around.

At the end, it's Nigerians like you and me that would suffer it not the politicians. Keep up with the support.

Nigeria has gone way back! Tufia.
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by NORSYK(m): 2:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
unite4real:
I remembered Wike got over 800k votes in Obiakpor local government in Rivers and it was victory for democracy.

You are a terrible liar
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by NORSYK(m): 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
topcin:

PDP 886,264
AAC 173,859

They should accept this�

#Okene Kogi State
APC 112,764
PDP 139

Shame on you for spreading fake news.

Which Obio Akpor did Wike get 886,264?

The total votes Wike polled were 888,264 to defeat the unknown AAC guy that got 173,859.

But here you are spreading fake news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by alaira(m): 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
NCAN911:
I don't have absolutely nothing to say now, am in a family meeting concerning who open the bag of rice meant for the Xmas.
grin grin grin
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by notttty(m): 3:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Sirwallace:

It is 2019 and people like you are still playing politics of ethnicity, politics of he is one of us, popularly called "amala" politics.
As if being an indigene of a politician has a direct
positive impact on you people.

You are just giving people more reason to live this country.
Sorry bro, please are you one of the 300 that voted pdp in my local government? Because I'm preparing your thunder with hot gun powder. Idiot asif your father and your entire family is better off, if e vex you hug transformer,
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Kennydoc(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dannyset:
Cry me a river Mr Olongbo!

Wike brought out 800k+ in a local government and INEC declared it but democracy was not in danger then. You guys will be ok las las.

grin grin

How can you even compare both scenarios?
In Rivers State, AAC candidate who contested under an unknown party and wasn't even popular before the election got 20% of the votes Wike got in the whole election.
In this index case, PDP which only lost Kogi state 4 years ago after ruling it for 16 years was only assigned 0.12% of the votes APC got. Does it make any sense to you? Just forget about party affiliations and think. If they had assigned even 10k votes to PDP, it would be easier to believe.
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Alanpoza007: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
topcin:

PDP 886,264
AAC 173,859

They should accept this�

#Okene Kogi State
APC 112,764
PDP 139

Stop lying. The figures you quoted for both PDP and APC in 2019 Governorship election are for the entire state and not just Obio Akpor. In Obio Apor, it was 281k to 7k votes for PDP and APC respectively.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by unite4real: 3:52pm On Nov 17, 2019

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by unite4real: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by NORSYK(m): 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by SAYEDADAMADAMS(m): 4:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
superstar1:
Lol. But Rivers State results were real!!!!

Take your loss in good faith or you can go on another INEC Server jamboree.
. Let's do justice here. what is the total population of okene people? Take ur mind to the presidential election and know the the number of registered voters. pls do u think at all?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by dallyemmy: 4:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
We need to stop wasting our money conducting election in this country. Some results are embarrassing. It is better to just close down INEC if we cannot improve the electoral processes with all the men of "integrity" we have in power...

1 Like

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by alfredov: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is there any election PDP will not reject their results when they are losing in Nigeria? ���
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by webngnews: 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Staro: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
unite4real:

http://saharareporters.com/2019/04/03/breaking-wike-wins-rivers-governorship-election-insane-margin

Shameless liar.
You're just as dishonest and hypocritic as your beloved Buhari.

You claimed that Wike once scored over 800K votes from Obio-Akpor alone only
to come up with this rubbish screenshot below as prove.
Nonsense liar!
Like president, like zombies.

Seriously, that name ZOMBIE truly fits you guys very well.
How on earth does this your nonsense screenshot tell you Wike was awarded 800k
votes from Obio-Akpor?

Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by DeOTR: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
notttty:
To them they thought the free busses from Abuja kaduna and kano to okene since on Thursday na for jokes, all parks had buses waiting to convey people for free to and fro for this election. Shout and hug transformer. We know pdp were waiting for the votes coming from the east, well the result is what you see. Don't quote me if you don't know ebira people or you are not from ebira land. We are still looking for the 300 judases that voted pdp. We will forgive those 115 that voted for natasha because she is our daughter. Never again will the igalas ever govern over us without our permission. *Dem go hear am ta-ta-ta-ta-ta* that's the new word in okene right now.
Without your permission?
Wait for next election and see how everywhere in Igalaland will have 98% turnout, all voting for their person. I hope you know you don't have a chance in hell if that happens?
If you make it a tribal thing, it's safe to say Ebiras will never smell that seat again.
You don't celebrate victory by denigrating your opponent. He'll only hate you more and fire up his resolve to get back at you.
So enjoy your victory silently.
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Sirwallace(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
notttty:

Sorry bro, please are you one of the 300 that voted pdp in my local government? Because I'm preparing your thunder with hot gun powder. Idiot asif your father and your entire family is better off, if e vex you hug transformer,

Thats a bad and obnoxious choice of word.
First I am neither an indigene of kogi, member or affiliate of any of these stupid political parties.

Secondly, the leader you get is a function of the society he emerged from. Apparently the case in many part of the country.

Lastly, thank your star that I have refrained from any form of cyber bully and abuse in recent times, I would have shown you a piece of "trumpatic" response that you will regret what you type up there.
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Staro: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
topcin:

PDP 886,264
AAC 173,859

They should accept this�

#Okene Kogi State
APC 112,764
PDP 139

Oga, where did you get this your Obio-Akpor result from because Registered Voters in the Obio-Akpor that I know is about 600k
while collected PVCs is about 500k.

You guys lie and lie shamelessly like your president.
Must all of you resemble your president?
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by Staro: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
dallyemmy:
We need to stop wasting our money conducting election in this country. Some results are embarrassing. It is better to just close down INEC if we cannot improve the electoral processes with all the men of "integrity" we have in power...

Completely agree
Re: Kogi Elections: PDP Rejects Okene LG Result, Calls It "Fictitious" by superstar1(m): 7:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
Look for The 2015 presidential result of SE

Bennycollins:
What are you saying? Yes election rigging is a culture in Nigeria, but where in the world was a voter turnout ever upto even 50% not to talk of 90%? And only one party scored 99+% ? . Even rivers figure you cited was not up to 30% of total registered. If we keep celebrating and supporting this culture It would haunt us here on earth and in the life after.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Inherited A Country With Bombs Going Off In Cities – Buhari / APDA Party To Be Unveiled On Monday, June 5 / Ganduje: PDP Is Only Interested In Edo Treasury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.