Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,869 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (34767 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Forumobserver12(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:
I dont understand, is the problem that she is Yoruba or did she actually commit an offence?

Nobody from Okoye's family has ever complain about the woman ethnicity rather she was accused of being divisdivisive manipulative.

Some ethnic bigots are trying so hard to change the narrative that she was being victimised because she's not Igbo.

Unfortunately a lot of family are facing same marital challenge, even those that married their own village woman, if you are a bad woman you are a bad woman, it doesn't matter where you come from, though this is not to say that Lola is a bad woman because I don't her personally....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They've said I'm a heartless dead soul who feels no empathy and only wishes people bad, but it is time to prove them wrong.

I won't further increase the sorrow of late Mrs Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was for this union not to exist by wishing them a happy anniversary.
In fact, for the love of family, I pray Peter wakes up one morning and walks away from this woman who has not only torn down the Psquare empire but has cracked the unity of a once indivisible dynasty.

This is one couple I don't wish well.
This is not because I think Peter is the weaklink of the Okoye chain or because he has proven to be the prodigal one but only because of my conscience.

A conscience I will never want to lose.

Tribalism will be the end of you all

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2019
She is a bad woman, yet she makes him happy.
Try to explain that to yourself. Ask yourself if his personal happiness is not a good enough reason for him to be with the woman he loves rather than the one you folks want for him.

They will celebrate 20 years of marriage and you people will still be in your homes wishing them ill and hoping they fail.

Forumobserver12:

Nobody from Okoye's family has ever complain about the woman ethnicity rather she was accused of being divisdivisive manipulative.

Some ethnic bigots are trying so hard to change the narrative that she was being victimised because she's not Igbo.

Unfortunately a lot of family are facing same marital challenge, even those that married their own village woman, if you are a bad woman you are a bad woman, it doesn't matter where you come from, though this is not to say that Lola is a bad woman because I don't her personally....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by spayor(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They've said I'm a heartless dead soul who feels no empathy and only wishes people bad, but it is time to prove them wrong.

I won't further increase the sorrow of late Mrs Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was for this union not to exist by wishing them a happy anniversary.
In fact, for the love of family, I pray Peter wakes up one morning and walks away from this woman who has not only torn down the Psquare empire but has cracked the unity of a once indivisible dynasty.

This is not because I think Peter is the weaklink of the Okoye chain or because he has proven to be the prodigal one but only because of my conscience.

you're as useless as the other sperm that never made it to the egg that produced you....na your marriage??..how come you dey wish another person bad because of ur useless conscience

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 10:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Forumobserver12:

At least you gave a balanced viewpoint. I wonder what she did that was so bad

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lola.....

The quiet devil..... Schemer and perfecter of broken family.

Exactly same thing Okoye mother saw how her family will be torn apart by external forces.

Who could Imagine that a family, blood and twin could be torn apart by a mere woman.... daughter of Philistines

Continue to pray for Peter until he realizes his mistake and tow the path of wisdom and maybe by then the spell will be off his eyes

Maybe you should consider praying for yourself

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by kobosmart(m): 10:40am On Nov 18, 2019
cry lucky man he is with the girl he loves

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:41am On Nov 18, 2019
Don’t insult all Igbos because of one internet weirdo

It makes you no different from him.
Sweeetheart:

only if your claim to know everything will put you behind Dangote in Africa

you only impressed foools here with the imbecility of what you claim to know. sometime I feel pity for you and wonder if you've shame but I later realized average iigbo doesn't have a bit Shame hence the continuity of your stupidity

the wishes you've been doing to others and yourself, where has it land them. dummies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by spayor(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lola.....

Exactly same thing Okoye mother saw how her family will be torn apart by external forces.

Who could Imagine that a family, blood and twin could be torn apart by a mere woman.... daughter of Philistines

Continue to pray for Peter until he realizes his mistake and tow the path of wisdom and maybe by then the spell will be off his eyes

do you pray that chioma also leave davidouseless people everywhere...

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by valarmorghulis: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
DukeNija:

Do you know the meaning of Osu Caste system? Do you understand it? Desist from displaying your inherent ignorance in public.
Una no dey practice am?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
You were making sense and I was liking your post until you started being tribalistic too.

Tribalism helps no one.
9gerian:
Yes the main problem is that she is Yoruba. I wonder what would have happened if the late mum had let the love between Peter and Lola take a natural cause without interference. Maybe the brothers would not have inherited the bile and struggle. And perhaps the psquare brand would have remained and waxed stronger.

It is noteworthy that when the duo were using her resources to ascend to stardom, it didn’t matter that she was Yoruba.

The same trait can be observed generally amongst most of their people. They demand love when at the receiving end but sow hatred at the slightest opportunity of having an upper hand or say.

For example, look at how they gush at Davido’s queenly treatment of Chioma. Then picture that Davido was Igbo and Chioma Yoruba. The matter “for no end” with hatred and constant debasement of the Yoruba Lady.

Just look around and you’ll see more examples of who and how majority of them are.

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
valarmorghulis:

Una no dey practice am?

Not all of us. nobody in my place has ever done that

Stop making stupid statements

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Don’t mind the hypocrite
spayor:
do you pray that chioma also leave davidouseless people everywhere...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:50am On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t insult all Igbos because of one internet weirdo

It makes you no different from him.

all Igbo here says the same like him. many have blames Lola for psquare split and this speak low of Igbo men

how will a lady split brothers, isn't that weakening of Igbo men. you're no way different from Nwaamaikpe yourself dummy

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by valarmorghulis: 10:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Forumobserver12:

So what is her offence? Pls explain

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 10:53am On Nov 18, 2019
zikcash:

he waz wrong, u re also wrong for being tribalistic too.......u cant correct evil with evil

I'm faulting not just him but also other Igbo that ignorantly believes Lola is behind psquare splits

it's a shameless thing for your kinsmen to admit that A lady could split brothers relationship, if your kinsmen here are shameful such words shouldn't even be coming public

it's the nature of you Igbo to find someone to blame for your predicament, I don't see tribalism in my obvious fact

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by wrose(m): 10:55am On Nov 18, 2019
wwwihy:

Fixed. Tribal bigot
Haha, in what way is his post tuned to tribal bigotry
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:

all Igbo here says the same like him. many have blames Lola for psquare split and this speak low of Igbo men
all igbos? How do you know that everyone who spoke against the marriage is Igbo and those who didn’t aren’t Igbo?

how will a lady split brothers, isn't that weakening of Igbo men
I would agree with you (as I already do) but you would be too wrapped up in your attack mode to even notice that I was agreeing with you.

you're no way different from Nwaamaikpe yourself dummy

Now it’s hard for anyone to take you seriously since you obviously are just ranting without even realizing who you are responding to.
Have a nice day
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by valarmorghulis: 10:56am On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

Not all of us. nobody in my place has ever done that

Stop making stupid statements
Still doesn't change the fact that it is practiced among Igbo and like I said before, u guys are hypocrites, u want chioma and devido to be together but want lola and Peter's relationship to crumble.
What exactly is her offence, u all keep calling her evil but refused to tell us what she did

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Very lucky man cool smiley
kobosmart:
cry lucky man he is with the girl he loves

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 11:00am On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
all igbos? How do you know that everyone who spoke against the marriage is Igbo and those who didn’t aren’t Igbo?

I would agree with you (as I already do) but you would be too wrapped up in your attack mode to even notice that I was agreeing with you.

Now it’s hard for anyone to take you seriously since you obviously are just ranting without even realizing who you are responding to.
Have a nice day

who cares about your balderdash. if Lola split Okoye brothers shows igbo men are weakening and anyone admitting it here is are all shameless

must everyone knows how weakening your tribesmen are, if I and everyone here should subscribe to you people submission that Lola split them

common sense is a big deal in that side
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by ItzSpartacuz: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a very stupid individual. People like you die like rats.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by ctleurocollege: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is one couple I don't wish well

STFU!
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:08am On Nov 18, 2019
Dis guy handsome than his broda. No homo
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by ylaa(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
Exactly!
Sorry bros

quote author=idesylvester post=84110189]Over the years, I have learned to never put my mouth in husband and wife matter...

I remember advising my friend about the woman he wanted to marry, he still went ahead and marry her just to realised that he has downloaded everything to her... today I be enemy. Aside from nairaland, I can't put my mouth in someone's matter ooo... especially marriage [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by bestabigaelever(f): 11:21am On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lola.....

Ohh, i see you know a lot about them, I only heard rumors but I don't know what Lola did exactly
Pls do tell me cuz what I heard was tribal rifts

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Incandescent(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
Were you there to know she was destroying the family?

Don’t believe everything you read from the internet. If you didn’t see it with your two eyes, wear a cap of skepticism.

Exactly what I wanted to type

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:
I'm faulting not just him but also other Igbo that ignorantly believes Lola is behind psquare splits

So just because she's Yoruba, she cant be behind the split

What if she actually affected the relationship and youre just defending her because of tribe? That doesnt make sense
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by victorian(f): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Your freshness. Mo ti lo wa ju. How my brother naa

Smiles... He's fine. But he's bn very busy with some events he's putting in place this coming Saturday. One can't reach him till late evening.

How's your day going?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by healthserve(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2019
victorian:

Smiles... He's fine. But he's bn very busy with some events he's putting in place this coming Saturday. One can't reach him till late evening.

How's your day going?

Money must ba made. #Hope you're not giving daddy feministic vibes o!

Work is tough. Starred the win on a bullish move. But we dey kanpe
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by DexterousOne(m): 11:36am On Nov 18, 2019
seniormallam:

No woman can separate a united family, don't be fooled, those guyz are united for money before.

TRUTH
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Yoighaman(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2019
9gerian:
Yes the main problem is that she is Yoruba. I wonder what would have happened if the late mum had let the love between Peter and Lola take a natural cause without interference. Maybe the brothers would not have inherited the bile and struggle. And perhaps the psquare brand would have remained and waxed stronger.

It is noteworthy that when the duo were using her resources to ascend to stardom, it didn’t matter that she was Yoruba.

The same trait can be observed generally amongst most of their people. They demand love when at the receiving end but sow hatred at the slightest opportunity of having an upper hand or say.

For example, look at how they gush at Davido’s queenly treatment of Chioma. Then picture that Davido was Igbo and Chioma Yoruba. The matter “for no end” with hatred and constant debasement of the Yoruba Lady.

Just look around and you’ll see more examples of who and how majority of them are.

God bless you my brother, when Lola stuck out her neck, spent her money and used her connections for them when they were 'nobody', people were on mute mode, now she's suddenly become a bad person. Truth is, there wouldn't have been a successful P-Sqare without her, people can rant for all they care but their marriage remains intact and the real enemies would continue to gnash their teeth. May God continue to bless their union.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iceprince's Girlfriend Maima Releases New Photos / Kunle Afolayan Reacts To His Brother, Aremu Afolayan's Video, Distances Himself / DJ Cuppy & Family Celebrate & Party With Femi Otedola On His 60th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.