Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:50 AM

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) (34790 Views)

The Okoye Wives, Anita And Lola, Celebrate Thanksgiving Together (Photos) / Akpororo & His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by idesylvester(m): 11:41am On Nov 18, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Your friend seems to be a woman slave, worshipper of pussy, woman wrapper e.t.c for not only going ahead to marry the wife but also telling her what you told her.

This is on the condition that your advice was good which in other words mean that the woman is bad and not suitable for marriage and you mean well for your friend.

please avoid them both especially their home. never visit their home if you don't want her to pour you hot water or do you harm. she can even blackmail you and make u appear like the reason why u advised her husband against her was because you are interested in her. The woman already sees you as potential enemy.

and also, NEVER eat her food. A word is enough for the wise.
God bless you for this, bros how woman go dey threaten man say if him no marry am she go use juju for him and as I'm talking 2 u for the past 6 years no issue, na fight the woman dey fight the man. Also she and her dad are not in good terms including her mother and the father. A woman who slept with her ex 2 days to her wedding and the husband to be got to know. Unfortunately she later got pregnant and my stupid Friends still went ahead to marry her. Woman wey I know her story... bros I just park well. Since they got married na so so disappointment, Now the guy has lost his job...
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by RTSC: 11:46am On Nov 18, 2019
verygudbadguy:

That's why Nigeria is where she is today.

Hypocrisy and double standards.

The example of Davido/Chioma compared to Peter/Lola is top notch. I hope everyone who has said something bad about this Lola would have their minds purged.

You will notice from the 2 examples above that the Yorubas were the lifters. P-square rode on Lola's influence and funds to become who they are today. I know Lola's dad very well. He was my customer when I was still in the bank. He is the MD/CEO of an Oil and Gas firm in Lagos/PH. He is very wealthy and influential.

Same can be said of Davido. He is the one putting Chioma on the map. Now, imagine that the Igbos were the lifters here, the chest beating of the 15% illiterates Igbos/tribalists would have been louder than woofer. I am not generalizing though. There are so many correct Igbo guys. I can only point at about 15% of them as tribalists. (From a sampled audience)

Let's stop the hate. An educated person is difficult to enslave. Get some education and liberate urself from the shackles of hatred and tribalism
You are deluded.

Your own bigotry is so thick that somehow you believe Yoruba are lifting Igbos up.

Seriously? Married couples for that matter..
What of the thousands of Yorubas employed by Igbos?
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Tembebe: 11:50am On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Google will give you GIGO.

A result of all rumours peddi and written online with no substance to prove it...

Many are just accused to attack their careers, so don't fall.

As far as no solid proof exist..all boils down to rumour..

The problem remains the wife who doesn't want to blend.
Since Google can't be trusted with proof,how did you know for a fact that the wife is the cause of their rift?
I'm sure you don't even know them except for the fact that you share the same tribe with Psquare as countless other igbos.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Cymix: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2019
one of the idiots that made two bloody twins to separate fear women especially fair women
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2019
Tembebe:
Since Google can't be trusted with proof,how did you know for a fact that the wife is the cause of their rift?
I'm sure you don't even know them except for the fact that you share the same tribe with Psquare as countless other igbos.

Do you the meaning of first hand Info.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by cococandy(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
People are so itchy for gossip they lose their common sense of reasoning

Incandescent:

Exactly what I wanted to type

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by victorian(f): 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Money must ba made. #Hope you're not giving daddy feministic vibes o!

Work is tough. Starred the win on a bullish move. But we dey kanpe

At all o! I'm a business lady too myself. Like I always say after God, is Money, then Family. I know what's at stake. No feminine vibes at all.
I need to be in attendance as well. So I'm very understanding, it will help my biz as well.
It's a business event for stakeholders in bank ,Representatives of banks including CEO's of both large and small companies . I will be there too on Saturday. And everything has to be in place at the exact kick off time.

Money must be made. Credibility must be achieved. Connections has to be on point too. He's a man who loves to win and make sure His events are successful and bankable.
I love his business and leadership drive. I'm learning from him. I'm impressed. He's opened my eyes to new opportunities. So I'm calm and supportive , working on my own side too. While we hope for the best cheesy
It's cool anyways.

Sighs work is always tough sometimes, but I understand what u mean.
I trust you. cool

It's well..
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Funkybabee(f): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
9gerian:
Yes the main problem is that she is Yoruba. I wonder what would have happened if the late mum had let the love between Peter and Lola take a natural cause without interference. Maybe the brothers would not have inherited the bile and struggle. And perhaps the psquare brand would have remained and waxed stronger.

It is noteworthy that when the duo were using her resources to ascend to stardom, it didn’t matter that she was Yoruba.

The same trait can be observed generally amongst most of their people. They demand love when at the receiving end but sow hatred at the slightest opportunity of having an upper hand or say.

For example, look at how they gush at Davido’s queenly treatment of Chioma. Then picture that Davido was Igbo and Chioma Yoruba. The matter “for no end” with hatred and constant debasement of the Yoruba Lady.

Just look around and you’ll see more examples of who and how majority of them are.

lols, shey it today u know them, they are born with tribal hatred reason why they will keep hating them too.....

They will always be wailing
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by healthserve(m): 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
victorian:

At all o! I'm a business lady too myself. Like I always say after God, is Money, then Family. I know what's at stake. No feminine vibes at all.
I need to be in attendance as well. So I'm very understanding, it will help my biz as well.
It's a business event for stakeholders in bank ,Representatives of banks including CEO's of both large and small companies . I will be there too on Saturday. And everything has to be in place at the exact kick off time.

Money must be made. Credibility must be achieved. Connections has to be on point too. He's a man who loves to win and make sure His events are successful and bankable.
I love his business and leadership drive. I'm learning from him. I'm impressed. He's opened my eyes to new opportunities. So I'm calm and supportive , working on my own side too. While we hope for the best cheesy
It's cool anyways.

Sighs work is always tough sometimes, but I understand what u mean.
I trust you. cool

It's well..

Thanks for the vote of confidence. In this generation of negative vibe, I must say that costs a million,so I'm heading right away to the bank to save it.

As for yourself and my brother there, seems you've found an amazing catch. Just to read the emotions in your words, I can't help but feel great stability and balance. May the Creator back you both up.

As you seem to be both-strong-goal-getters, its not unimagined to think about what the combination of your epigenetics would produce - kids with smart minds and brain. I celebrate your successes. You've always exuded hardworking and passion in healthy proportions. I almost can swear you're the prettiest hardworking lady as beauty and hardworking and wits are scarcely found in healthy proportions in one vessel. God honor you my dear lady.

Wishing you the very best life has to offer

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by spayor(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
Don’t mind the hypocrite
I just tire for people way of reasoning sometimes....as if the marriage na their own

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Tembebe: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:

Do you the meaning of first hand Info.
MelesZenawi, be honest,are you really that close to get a first hand info?
In all we are doing,we should let our conscience be our God.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
idesylvester:

God bless you for this, bros how woman go dey threaten man say if him no marry am she go use juju for him and as I'm talking 2 u for the past 6 years no issue, na fight the woman dey fight the man. Also she and her dad are not in good terms including her mother and the father. A woman who slept with her ex 2 days to her wedding and the husband to be got to know. Unfortunately she later got pregnant and my stupid Friends still went ahead to marry her. Woman wey I know her story... bros I just park well. Since they got married na so so disappointment, Now the guy has lost his job...

wow! Such a good friend you are but your friend seems to be a pussy (coward) or so. I just think you should distance yourself from her. That lady seems to be dangerous from what you just said and I quoted.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
RTSC:

That your friend is crazy.

Don't ever eat his wife's food o.

That woman can never forgive you for trying to put sand in her garri.
even he's not safe around his friend. He should just take a leg
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by seniormallam(m): 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
You guyz should see Mr.P (too late) video, the summary of their issue is there, bloody hypocrite brothers.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

So just because she's Yoruba, she cant be behind the split

What if she actually affected the relationship and youre just defending her because of tribe? That doesnt make sense

if you've common sense, you will know Lola is not behind the three brothers that achieved together split

why not accused Jude's wife and Paul's wife? is it not because they're your kinswomen?

why should Lola be the one to be blamed for three brothers split when they're not imbeciles
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by victorian(f): 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
healthserve:

Thanks for the vote of confidence. In this generation of negative vibe, I must say that costs a million,so I'm heading right away to the bank to save it.

As for yourself and my brother there, seems you've found an amazing catch. Just to read the emotions in your words, I can't help but feel great stability and balance. May the Creator back you both up.

As you seem to be both-strong-goal-getters, its not unimagined to think about what the combination of your epigenetics would produce - kids with smart minds and brain. I celebrate your successes. You've always exuded hardworking and passion in healthy proportions. I almost can swear you're the prettiest hardworking lady as beauty and hardworking and wits are scarcely found in healthy proportions in one vessel. God honor you my dear lady.

Wishing you the very best life has to offer

Awww, amen and Amen to us. cheesy

It's all life ups and downs. And I simply have to be focused, I lost my parents early. It's just me and God alone years back, so it's only natural I put my thinking cap on, plan and work towards my dreams. I don't have strength sleeping around for money. I don't even have the energy and stamina for such sexual stress sef with different men. Lol. One will just die of heart attack and body ache. Lol.
Some women dey try in that field, I wish them great luck.

God will bless you too, my dear friend in Jesus name Amen. .thanks so much for the best wishes. You are such a kind sweet guy with a good heart.

Awww extending e-embrace to you dear. cheesy

Your woman is a very lucky lady. Trust me, she is. wink

Lemme get back to work. Duty calls dear.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:

if you've common sense, you will know Lola is not behind the three brothers that achieved together split

why not accused Jude's wife and Paul's wife? is it not because they're your kinswomen?

why should Lola be the one to be blamed for three brothers split when they're not imbeciles

You are just being tribalistic

So a Yoruba woman can't be bad just because she's Yoruba, but Igbo women have to take the blame so that you can feel better about yourself, just look at.

So according to you a Yoruba woman can never commit a sin, only Igbo people

If she is to blame, then she's to blame! Stop talking who is Yoruba and who is Igbo here, you're just making yourself look backward.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Saintmary(f): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yoighaman:

God bless you my brother, when Lola stuck out her neck, spent her money and used her connections for them when they were 'nobody', people were on mute mode, now she's suddenly become a bad person. Truth is, there wouldn't have been a successful P-Sqare without her, people can rant for all they care but their marriage remains intact and the real enemies would continue to gnash their teeth. May God continue to bless their union.
If indeed this woman brought them on the way to this fame they are all benefitting from, and they isolated their own brother because of her, then that family is full of ingrates, may God continue to protect her from them.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by healthserve(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
victorian:

Awww, amen and Amen to us. cheesy

It's all life ups and downs. And I simply have to be focused, I lost my parents early. It's just me and God alone years back, so it's only natural I put my thinking cap on, plan and work towards my dreams. I don't have strength sleeping around for money. I don't even have the energy and stamina for such sexual stress sef with different men. Lol. One will just die of heart attack and body ache. Lol.
Some women dey try in that field, I wish them great luck.

God will bless you too, my dear friend in Jesus name Amen. .thanks so much for the best wishes. You are such a kind sweet guy with a good heart.

Awww extending e-embrace to you dear. cheesy

Your woman is a very lucky lady. Trust me, she is. wink

Lemme get back to work. Duty calls dear.

lipsrsealed Speechless wink My beautiful strong intellect African creamery qween

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Glurdbaba: 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
This one wey go marry him mama. Shhhhh. Happy whatever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Yellowmoon1400(f): 1:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bad energy stay far away!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Yoighaman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
Saintmary:

If indeed this woman brought them on the way to this fame they are all benefitting from, and they isolated their own brother because of her, then that family is full of ingrates, may God continue to protect her from them.

Lola made P- Square, even Paul cannot deny it, whatever issues arouse afterwards, it's all good, but the twins should be grateful to her.... Peter felt Paul disrespected his wife at some point, which no sane man would tolerate.

When Lola, a 'big girl' was packaging shows for them way back, Paul didn't realize she was a bad woman. She used her influence to help them, she was their lifeline; there was even an occasion, so much that Peter acknowledged he slept in a room with AC (Lola's room) that he didn't want to leave that period he fell ill after he got better, he was well fed , Lola was always there for him and the group...she even paid their transport fare to shows a couple of times when the twins didn't have money. Lola would call them to inquire why that were not present and she'd sort it out.

Lola used everything within her powers to ensure P-Square got shows, she was so selfless, maybe her crime is paying so much for a love she stumbled upon. Peter was in no way her class, she just fell in love with him. Now, that 'nobody' is somebody which she made; unfortunately, one is grateful and the other is not too happy.

Gratitude in life is very key but family ties are way stronger.

Anyway, "Peter and Paul, dem no be one nor be two", one love.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 2:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

You are just being tribalistic

So a Yoruba woman can't be bad just because she's Yoruba, but Igbo women have to take the blame so that you can feel better about yourself, just look at.

So according to you a Yoruba woman can never commit a sin, only Igbo people

If she is to blame, then she's to blame! Stop talking who is Yoruba and who is Igbo here, you're just making yourself look backward.

I don't know who birth you, all I know is common sense is not close to what you can achieved in life

please go and read what you just said, the contradictory and affirmative statement and see how foolish it sound

who told you Lola was behind it? and is it not a slap on Igbo men that a lady could split them? if I have to admit that Lola split them then it's a big shame Igbo men are not man enough. if wealthy guys can allow a woman split them, that means the poor among them has no hope

you're not even this people family member yet Lola must be blame for their split

Yoruba must be blame for Nigeria political structure that your kinsman spoilt. you people should have one single shame for once haba

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Joystark(f): 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
idesylvester:
Over the years, I have learned to never put my mouth in husband and wife matter...

I remember advising my friend about the woman he wanted to marry, he still went ahead and marry her just to realised that he has downloaded everything to her... today I be enemy. Aside from nairaland, I can't put my mouth in someone's matter ooo... especially marriage

Hahahahah.
Sorry.
I can imagine.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by sanusi44z(m): 2:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
igboamakaaa:

I don't think they are angry because Lola (a Yoruba woman) married Peter (an Igbo man). I think it's because out of all the good Yoruba women he chose the bad egg amongst them. A good wife irrespective of tribe unites a family not divides it.

About David's ish, don't you know davido's mum was an Igbo woman too? And comparing the character traits of all the other baby mamas in davido's life with chioma's character won't you say he made the best choice of a wife.

Women are a formidable force on earth. They can build and destroy anything, anyone or any Nation. All the mighty men and Kings in the Bible were destroyed by women. David, Solomon, Samson, King Ahab e.t.c But a good woman can bring out the best in you, your family and dynasty. E.g Esther, Hannah, even Mary mother of Jesus Christ.
Lola is bad egg? How do you know? Davido mom is Igbo?

Sense is far from you, may sense find you.
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by mechanics(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
and so?
was expecting your statement, I thought she was younger na
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by shadeyinka(m): 4:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
MelesZenawi:
Lola.....

The quiet devil..... Schemer and perfecter of broken family.

Exactly same thing Okoye mother saw how her family will be torn apart by external forces.

Who could Imagine that a family, blood and twin could be torn apart by a mere woman.... daughter of Philistines

Continue to pray for Peter until he realizes his mistake and tow the path of wisdom and maybe by then the spell will be off his eyes

I can't imagine how grown ups will be acting like children!
Peters mistake was that he chose like an adult: not dictated to about who to marry. Tribal Bigot!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by pellummy(m): 5:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

They've said I'm a heartless dead soul who feels no empathy and only wishes people bad, but it is time to prove them wrong.

I won't further increase the sorrow of late Mrs Josephine Okoye whose dying wish was for this union not to exist by wishing them a happy anniversary.
In fact, for the love of family, I pray Peter wakes up one morning and walks away from this woman who has not only torn down the Psquare empire but has cracked the unity of a once indivisible dynasty.

This is one couple I don't wish well.
This is not because I think Peter is the weaklink of the Okoye chain or because he has proven to be the prodigal one but only because of my conscience.

A conscience I will never want to lose.

At the end of It, I hope you will say Amen for the same to happen to your home too.

Tribal mumu, you have a family you don't wish well!!!!

Don't let me curse you

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by midnighter(f): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sweeetheart:

I don't know who birth you, all I know is common sense is not close to what you can achieved in life

please go and read what you just said, the contradictory and affirmative statement and see how foolish it sound

who told you Lola was behind it? and is it not a slap on Igbo men that a lady could split them? if I have to admit that Lola split them then it's a big shame Igbo men are not man enough. if wealthy guys can allow a woman split them, that means the poor among them has no hope

you're not even this people family member yet Lola must be blame for their split

Yoruba must be blame for Nigeria political structure that your kinsman spoilt. you people should have one single shame for once haba

Who told you she is not behind it? What does Yoruba have to do with anything here?

There are Igbo brothers with strong relationships and there are Igbo brothers with weak ones. What does it have to do with anything?

I'm sure you don't even know how to read if you didn't get my previous comment. Stop bringing Igbo and Yoruba into everything when you don't even know what happened

As if you know who gave birth to you. Nchi

Better go and look for The person and ask them to give you back the missing portion of your brain.

Or maybe Igbo people stole that from you too. Unfortunate creature

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Saintmary(f): 6:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yoighaman:

Lola made P- Square, even Paul cannot deny it, whatever issues arouse afterwards, it's all good, but the twins should be grateful to her.... Peter felt Paul disrespected his wife at some point, which no sane man would tolerate.

When Lola, a 'big girl' was packaging shows for them way back, Paul didn't realize she was a bad woman. She used her influence to help them, she was their lifeline; there was even an occasion, so much that Peter acknowledged he slept in a room with AC (Lola's room) that he didn't want to leave that period he fell ill after he got better, he was well fed , Lola was always there for him and the group...she even paid for their transport fare to shows a couple of times when the twins didn't have money. Lola would call them to inquire why that were not present and she'd sort it out.

Lola used everything within her powers to ensure P-Square got shows, she was so selfless, maybe her crime is paying so much for a love she stumbled upon. Peter was in no way her class, she just fell in love with him. Now that 'nobody' is somebody which she made; unfortunately, one is grateful and the other is not too happy.

Gratitude in life is very key but family ties are way stronger.

Anyway, "Peter and Paul, dem no be one nor be two", one love.

All is well
Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Jhigan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
When she dey spend her money on the Psuare group to blow, no problem with her then. It was after they made it all the family realised she's not the best woman for her.

God purnish all of you ethnic bigots, with the mama join in heaven or hell wherever she is if all they said about her is true concerning the union.

Ladies, I hope you're opening your eyes now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:

Who told you she is not behind it? What does Yoruba have to do with anything here?

There are Igbo brothers with strong relationships and there are Igbo brothers with weak ones. What does it have to do with anything?

I'm sure you don't even know how to read if you didn't get my previous comment. Stop bringing Igbo and Yoruba into everything when you don't even know what happened

As if you know who gave birth to you. Nchi

Better go and look for The person and ask them to give you back the missing portion of your brain.

Or maybe Igbo people stole that from you too. Unfortunate creature

abeg learn to construct comprehensive sentence I can comprehend before literally confusing yourself. you people only have problem with him marrying out of Igbo tribe as his brothers does

saying she split them is dumb, illogical, baseless, absurd and totally irrational

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olatunji Balogun, Wizkid Father Expresses Pride As He Speaks About Son’s Career / #BleachingBeef Dencia Slams Toke "She stole my picture to promote her Brand" / New Photos Of Cee-c Has Got Tongues Wagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.