Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,822 members, 7,806,310 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa (37644 Views)

Man Vows Two Months Vacation To Celebrate If Oshiomhole Emerges As Senator / Tony Momoh: Obaseki Should Be Blamed For His Disqualification, Not Oshiomhole / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by olutop(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Obaseki will most likely not get APC ticket in Edo come 2020 if Oshiomole is able to deliver Kogi and Bayelsa.

Obaseki has not achieved up to 35% of what Oshiomole achieved in Edo state as governor yet Obaseki has been demonizing Oshiomole in the state and openly and secretly persecuting those whom he perceives as loyal to Oshiomole.

All through this political crisis in the state, Oshiomole has not responded to Obaseki except for when he pointed out that the election for the house of assembly leadership wasn't done right and that the governor should issue a fresh proclamation and try to lobby for support so those who agree with him (Obaseki) can emerge.

Obaseki hasn't done this. He hasn't been able to lobby as should be the case in politics and democracy. Instead, he is using force and the power he has as governor to suspend elected LGA Chairpersons, sacking commissioners and other government appointees who dare not to support his dictatorial style while leaving infrastructure and development in the state to collapse.

Oshiomole constructed over 1000 roads as governor, built and renovated over 1000 schools across the state, built several hospitals, built a university, revitalised public transportation in the state and brought in several investors who set up companies that are actively functioning today.

Obaseki hasn't achieved half of the above yet he feels Oshiomole's advice or input isn't necessary in the state.

Obaseki is on a wrong path and except he makes a U-turn, he's definitely not getting the support of APC to continue running the affairs of the state, least he becomes another politician who will loot the state without remorse like the PDP days and use state power to silent anyone who questions him.

This is my humble submission.
Haaaa!! Nigeria dn finish,look at our youths celebrating lawlessness and praising people that are set to destroy our future..... God who have we offended to deserve this level of stupidity, a slave wanting to remain a slave

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Aizenosa(m): 7:39pm On Nov 17, 2019
Though I am not interested in politics, but if you know what Obaseki is planning, u will know that bubu 2019 election na childs play, Obaseki, is currently blocking all the loop holes.

But may the smartest rigger win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Adegbem01(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlackAfrican:
Obaseki will most likely not get APC ticket in Edo come 2020 if Oshiomole is able to deliver Kogi and Bayelsa.

Obaseki has not achieved up to 35% of what Oshiomole achieved in Edo state as governor yet Obaseki has been demonizing Oshiomole in the state and openly and secretly persecuting those whom he perceives as loyal to Oshiomole.

All through this political crisis in the state, Oshiomole has not responded to Obaseki except for when he pointed out that the election for the house of assembly leadership wasn't done right and that the governor should issue a fresh proclamation and try to lobby for support so those who agree with him (Obaseki) can emerge.

Obaseki hasn't done this. He hasn't been able to lobby as should be the case in politics and democracy. Instead, he is using force and the power he has as governor to suspend elected LGA Chairpersons, sacking commissioners and other government appointees who dare not to support his dictatorial style while leaving infrastructure and development in the state to collapse.

Oshiomole constructed over 1000 roads as governor, built and renovated over 1000 schools across the state, built several hospitals, built a university, revitalised public transportation in the state and brought in several investors who set up companies that are actively functioning today.

Obaseki hasn't achieved half of the above yet he feels Oshiomole's advice or input isn't necessary in the state.

Obaseki is on a wrong path and except he makes a U-turn, he's definitely not getting the support of APC to continue running the affairs of the state, least he becomes another politician who will loot the state without remorse like the PDP days and use state power to silent anyone who questions him.

Something is definitely wrong with Nigerian and most especially you (.. Except you are been pay to write this entirely foolish article) defending politicians who has no best interest of you or me in mind.... Sometimes I comes to the conclusion that we all deserve this country after all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Gerald454: 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:
Ode.
Deliver by rigging....
It won't work in benin.
Obaseki should decamp to pdp.

What just tire me about Nigeria youth. So backward in thinking. What happened in kogi and Bayelsa will u call that a democratic election. I just pity Una.
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by bornolowu(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
ArmedRobber:
Lol we told you guys that obaseki is a small fry for oshomole. Oshomole will respond to him on the day of primary.i like the fact that osho baba brought a more popular candidate to trash obaseki.
Obaseki defect to pdp or not ize iyamu is the next governor
lozzz, are u in Edo state?
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by ALPHABASE: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

You want him to come n tell the world that he's fighting obaseki? U know nothing
YOU MUST BE A GREAT FAN OF PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE AND THOMAS KUHN
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by paradigmshift(m): 9:08pm On Nov 17, 2019
ALPHABASE:
YOU MUST BE A GREAT FAN OF PHILOSOPHY OF SCIENCE AND THOMAS KUHN

Whatever
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by TrumpDonald2: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is the problem I have with politics and elections in Nigeria. That word DELIVER. That an individual becomes responsible for the outcome of election results in polling units and the people are comfortable with it is something we all should be ashamed of. Nigeria can never be good if we continue like this.
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by AUSTYN01(m): 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlackAfrican:

mr i dont know if you live in Edo State, but what's your definition of work in a state, is it the popular political criminal activities you call work, same basic amenities that very politician will use for campaigning... Nigeria we need to develop the Territories beneath our caps, cause if we applaud a state governor for renovating schools and not equipping the school, and the school causes no effect in the society cause the syllabus and management are so poor... School fees increased... bro if we are tired of fruits lets not climb and pluck all the fruits off else u do same next harvest season, rather you uproot the tree and never see the fruit again. we better start appreciating Foundational works.. that's how PMB was chosen over GEJ but everyone regrets it. just one Governor cant change a state, Change is a process, lets take it slowly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Khaleell001(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
helinues:
No

It is unfair to compared Obaseki with Yaya Bello or Dickson. Tottally unfair

Obaseki is in the ranks of Fayemi as a governor who delivers

Oshiomole should stop being petty and allow Obaseki to go for second term. Are Bello, Ortom , Ikpeazu more better

it's obvious you know nothing about Edo state politics.

Obaseki obviously dug himself into this. hole

it will only take the might of maybe Buhari and Tinubu to bring him out of that hole.
He was not even known until Ishiomole choose against many party wishes, but he can see what he has turned out to be like Ambode.

In my language (Agbede,Edo state)there's is a popular adage which goes like :summa loyal hu a royalé(if you don't become loyal, you will suffer the consequences).
And Obaseki days are already or getting numbered.
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Khaleell001(m): 10:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:
Ode.
Deliver by rigging....
It won't work in benin.
Obaseki should decamp to pdp.

Benin people.
Most of you are ever ungrateful.
Upon all what Oshiomole did for you people and you are here shamelessly regurgitating nonsense.

We shall wait till then.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Khaleell001(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2019
paradigmshift:

This is your humble sponsored post submission. Oshiomole stole Edo dry. Tell me one tangible thing oshio did ? Gerarahere.

Humbled sponsored indeed.
coming from a pained Obaseki puppet.

I no blame una sha.
Obaseki asked for it and he will get it.
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Emzenoz(m): 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
Agbede the home of oshiomole....
Why should I be surprised ..... Also remember Edo state brought out your hip in the person of Oshiomole out of no where also over the wishes of Godfathers and government powers in Edo state then both at the federal and state level..... Let's see who the hole Obaseki has dug will cover in 2020
Khaleell001:

it will only take the might of maybe Buhari and Tinubu to bring him out of that hole.
He was not even known until Ishiomole choose against many party wishes, but he can see what he has turned out to be like Ambode.

In my language (Agbede,Edo state)there's is a popular adage which goes like :summa loyal hu a royalé(if you don't become loyal, you will suffer the consequences).
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Emzenoz(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

I no blame una sha.
you are the jumia agent delivering it to him ba ?

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Khaleell001(m): 10:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Emzenoz:
you are the jumia agent delivering it to him ba ?

No, I am telling you the truth you are deluded to handle.
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by AUSTYN01(m): 10:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

bro if you don't know Gov. Obaseki before now dont mean he was not know... i dont know how to spell it to you, He is one of Nigerians Big Assets.. kindly do a research about him
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by paradigmshift(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

I no blame una sha.

Ode...
Obaseki dey pay me ba..
Coming from oshiomole slave.
Gerarahere

1 Like

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by Khaleell001(m): 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
AUSTYN01:
bro if you don't know Gov. Obaseki before now dont mean he was not know... i dont know how to spell it to you, He is one of Nigerians Big Assets.. kindly do a research about him

He was known for just working for Dangote, but he had no name to begin with in terms of politics Edo state that's what I mean..
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by paradigmshift(m): 10:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Khaleell001:

Benin people.
Most of you are ever ungrateful.
Upon all what Oshiomole did for you people and you are here shamelessly regurgitating nonsense.

We shall wait till then.

Ungrateful tout..
What did he do?
I should be grateful for what? What is the job of a governor or he's not collecting salary? U no well

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by yaki84: 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
BlackAfrican:

Bros ur assertion on nigeria politics is rubbish.
U knw nothing abt politics in nigeria
U dont need to perform before u win elections, if bello could win, some may say ikpeazu couldwin then obaseki too will win
Bello has not commissioned anything since he entered office, the only time bello was mentioned in the news was abt the recall sturvs with dino.
Hv not heard or seen any thread abt osinbajo or buhari go to kogi to commission any project.
Couple with the fact that he owes salaries too but he won with landslide.
So bobo obaseki will win if he uses even 40% of his apparatuses available
If dickson was going for 2nd term no matterwho apc would ve presented, he would hv win.
So try n study the political terrain in nija before opening threads
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by fredoooooo: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
johnmattew:
the guy made a perfect statistics and u are castigating him.....u don't know Edo people and south south people.... oshiomole is from edo north and he is being hater by Edo south and central.....the last 2 senatorial District contribute about 80 percent of Edo voters....they hate oshiomole like mad.

the same way bayelsa bleeped Dickson up will befall oshiomole

Perfect statistics indeed. You conducted the statistics I guess undecided

These are voters not meaningless online server statistics you people use to deceive yourselves

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by ehirooney: 6:21am On Nov 18, 2019
Very senseless post undecided
BlackAfrican:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by orisa37: 9:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Kogi is a Bokoharam State. Bayelsa is a Loan to APC for the time being.
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by ehinorlive: 6:52pm On Nov 20, 2019
srclark:
most people dont even know there is trouble in edo apc as we speak as many oshiomole loyalist are beginning to have a rethink and starting to see oshiomole for whom he his .Obaseki is doing a great job and connecting with the masses .The time for reality is here we are tired of all this white elephant projects these God fathers use to steal state money all this little project obaseki is doing constructing roads here and there streets and all i must give him kudos .I almost miss the way to my inlaws house when i got back to the country cause most roads that have been left untarred for years have been tarred .Another impressive thing is i was arrest by their traffic management officials and i was amused when i was shown the video of how i beat the traffic light and i was ask to pay a fine of 10,000 or my car impounded i went to the bank and paid and to my surprise a few days later i got an sms on my phone acknowledging my payment and i was even given a transaction ID number (to show the money paid went into government coffers) if we continue at this rate we will get there in no time my own opinion
lie
Re: Obaseki Should Kiss APC Ticket Goodbye If Oshiomhole Delivers Kogi & Bayelsa by srclark: 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2019
ehinorlive:
lie
lie about what oga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mudiaga Asagba Is Dead (Omo-Agege's Media Aide) / Dino Melaye Shares Adorable Photos As He Was Sworn At The Senate House / Colonel D.C. Bako Buried (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.