Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: (1601 Views)

A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu / Eva Longoria Goes Without Underwear? What Was She Thinking? / Eva Longoria And Tony Parker To Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: by seshejame: 12:07am On Nov 19, 2010
Longoria, 35, filed documents in Los Angeles Superior Court citing irreconcilable differences. Longoria and Parker, 27, who plays for the San Antonio Spurs, were married in a lavish ceremony at a French chateau in 2007. They have no children .Longoria, described as 'devastated', said she was sad and still loved Parker, but reports suggested the divorce was precipitated after she found hundreds of text messages from another woman on his mobile phone.

'It is with great sadness that after seven years together, Tony and I have decided to divorce. We love each other deeply and pray for each other's happiness,' the 35-year-old actress tweeted on Wednesday. Court papers filed at Los Angeles Superior Court that day, and seen by AFP, showed that Longoria - who has reportedly cancelled all upcoming appearances - cited 'irreconcilable differences' for the split.

But a television presenter who is a close friend of the actress said Longoria told him she had found hundreds of text messages on her husband's mobile phone from another woman.

Read more
http://www.sesheajames.com/2010/11/desperate-housewives-star-eva-longoria.html

Re: The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: by freecocoa(f): 12:16am On Nov 19, 2010
They love eachother,yet someone is cheating and they can't work out their differences,which kind love be that?i tire 4 oyinbo people o.
Re: The Real Reason Why Eva Longoria And Tony Parker Are Getting Divorced: by favouredjb(f): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2010
@freecocoa e tire me o,any mistake the marriage is gone,I don't seem to understand them

(1) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Explains The Story Behind Kanye West Deal / Hot Sensational Photos Of Kajal Agarwal / Miss Tourism United Nations Nigeria 2012 - Aluko Dolapo Miriki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.