Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? (3767 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding / Would You Give Your B0yfriend/girlfriend Your Facebook Password? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Emmyk(m): 12:26am On Nov 19, 2010
Oh yeah?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Emmyk(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2010
Whohhh! My mistake. Please admin, move this to ROMANCE asap. Was my eyes shut while posting this? :-P
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by freecocoa(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2010
Why would a guy deliberately want to hurt himsef?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by kay177(m): 2:41pm On Nov 19, 2010
Emmyk:

Whohhh! My mistake. Please admin, move this to ROMANCE asap. Was my eyes shut while posting this? :-P

BINOCULAR LEN
is what you need,  with your watery tread. angry angry
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 19, 2010
freecocoa:

Why would a guy deliberately want to hurt himsef?
insecurities.
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by livedit(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2010
rokiatu:

insecurities.

I agree with this poster. Why do you need to feel that you should invade her privacy like that? Would he like for her to do the same to him? Where is the trust in this relationship? Where is the respect? If his gut is telling him something is up. Then he needs to sit down and talk to her and voice his concerns. But invading somebodies space like that, snooping. If you gotta snoop, there is definitely some trust issues going on here. And as the saying goes without trust, there is no relationship!
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Omolola1(f): 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2010
na hospital he go sleep dat nyt
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by 190: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^
baby did u get my msg!!

besides u dont greet me again whenever u come online honey!!
angry
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Omolola1(f): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2010
what msg? i didnt c u were online dear, how u doing?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by 190: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2010
^^
u didnt see me online

cos u rushed into NL to those guys that keep flirting around u

facebook dear

facenyash!! angry angry
angry
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Omolola1(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2010
lol, ok would check
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2010
@Topic,give her an intense hot athletic intimacy,bet she would spell it out in the climax of the intimacy wink
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by iice(f): 4:33am On Nov 20, 2010
spoken like a real drone.

@Topic. . .for what? Password because of?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by mykali(m): 4:49am On Nov 20, 2010
Some people take FB too serious. Like there was no life before FB and life as we know it will end if FB crashes or goes bankrupt

@OP

I don't bloody f**kin' care . . .
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 20, 2010
^^^ Tell them something
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Woke4all(m): 8:17am On Nov 20, 2010
why pay when i can get it free?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Madukaele(m): 8:37am On Nov 20, 2010
Hw much I will pay? Let me see. 0 naira cos I don't need her fb info. Na she knw.
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Nobody: 8:47am On Nov 20, 2010
^agree. I do not have a facebook but my man does and I am not even worried about him and groupies. He is a gorgeous chocolate, well built Cameroonian brother. He's muscular, tough and VERY cute in the face so he gets the little s.lutty s.lut s.lut girls jocking him but he knows who mama is.
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by dobodobo(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2010
That is why I Love U my girlfriend,she didn't have facebok while She uses my facebook to talks to her friends, we both have our ATM pin number and for 3 yrs, we have no issue about password on anything
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by bashydemy(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2010
Well what do i need it for? and beside face book block my account and i have never make any move in retrieving it back or creating another account so i believe all every relationship need is trust. cos no matter what you will still find some kind of messages from guys in her in box or some comment saying girl you hot i would love to meet you, girl you damsel can we hook up somehwhere and when you read that your temperature will get high LOL
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by omohwunmmy: 1:24pm On Nov 21, 2010
Its not a big deal. My BF knows my password cos i dont do shady deals. I can also bet dat he has neva accessed my account cos he has no insecurity issues.
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Jaywon242(m): 7:14am On Feb 01, 2012
i bet it's dose ladies dt do shady things dt will hide their fb p/w from their bfs. If u ve nutyn to hide then why do u say he wants to ve a heart attack. My gf gave me her password without me even asking for it, nd sometimes she even asks me to visit her acct to read her conversations with diff pple,'wooers' of her friends,etc dt concerns diff issues
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Chnges(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2012
Its easy for me to get_any guy who needs to get his chicks password should just send me her username which i'll add her and then hack her account. Its as easy as Abc. Submit nw!!
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Gsmxpert(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2012
And what will you do after getting the password?
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Killz3(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2012
Jaywon242:

i bet it's dose ladies dt do shady things dt will hide their fb p/w from their bfs. If u ve nutyn to hide then why do u say he wants to ve a heart attack. My gf gave me her password without me even asking for it, nd sometimes she even asks me to visit her acct to read her conversations with diff pple,'wooers' of her friends,etc dt concerns diff issues
Those ones that willingly give out their passwords are most times, green snakes in green grass! She is giving you no reason to suspect her, and you are gladly falling for it! Dont be disappointed though!
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Chnges(m): 8:18am On Feb 01, 2012
Gsmxpert:

And what will you do after getting the password?
guy u're still asking Lol, Use the password 2 login to her account nd do what ur mind iz telling yhu!!
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by youngboss1(m): 8:34am On Feb 01, 2012
I support ~killz~,just like the saying that goes you can never monitor a female
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by lolaluv1(f): 8:43am On Feb 01, 2012
You people have time o. I have never given my pin to my boyfriend. For what? If as my boyfriend, you don't know the type of person I am by interacting with me, then forget!
If we're talking of husband, good. We're one and as my husband and bestfriend, you should have my pin to help me run my acct, likewise me.
But boyfriend? Sorry o, you're on your own!
What am I proving to you by giving you my pin? That I'm a good girl? Lmao.
And you peeps feeling funky because you have her password. Is facebook the only cheating avenue? Can't msgs be deleted? Lmbbao!
My swthrt forgot his phone with me a while back and I gave it back to him the next day without even looking at the screen, talkless of checking it!
You people that have trust issues are the ones who shouldn't be trusted! Because of the rubbish you do, you are scared of karma!
Monitoring lizards!
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by dastudent(m): 8:47am On Feb 01, 2012
I normally don't even have to ask.They give me out of their own free will.

That's because they know I don't actually care and I am not the jealous type.
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by Chnges(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2012
@monitoring Lizard *yawns & scratches groin*
Re: How Much Will You Pay To Get Ur Girlfriend's Facebook Password? by CrazyBone(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2012
Upun dat she gave to mi ha facebook paaswurd, she youse blackbelli pingy and bbm to to to chit on mi embarassed i be like fool. she stup to sheckin dee facebuk and be using ping ping.  angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiance Told Me This / Are Men Giving Up On Women Nowadays? / My Traditional Marriage Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.