Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman (71344 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / 5 Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by seniormallam(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2019
If you fall for ('just friends ) they have run you street already.

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Wisekid0001(m): 11:53am On Nov 18, 2019
masseur should be the number one on the list. Those guys that are into this stuff are..... okay, don't let me say what's on my mind

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by idonhammer: 11:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Gym instructors and photographers weh never see food chop...

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by OGwales(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Op you forgot to list guys who are into Cosmetics... Who sells creams, perfumes and makeup kits.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Mummyfour(f): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Elerans( meat sellers) and male tailors, during and after measurement

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Gabbriell: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
bizme:
Yahoo boys
Okada men
Bankers
Armed robbers
Politicians
Uber drivers
Producers

Ahh, just kuma go ahead and say ALL MEN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by DonX001: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mummyfour:
Meat sellers??!?!!!!
How on Earth is that possible?? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by chimex001(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Male hairdressers
Make massage experts
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by idonhammer: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
I don't get it, are women that useless?so women can also fall for dirty meat sellers? Tueh

Mummyfour:

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by kay4kay: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:
Some time ago, we came across the story of a man who eloped with his son’s girlfriend and that’s why we made up this post today to reveal the types of men you should be careful with as they can easily steal your woman.

1- Gym instructors:

Most Gym Instructors are usually young, athletic, fit and attractive to women as they practice live in the Gym and are health conscious.

Gym instructors are known to perform horizontal acrobatics with their female clients regardless of their marital status.

The instructors don’t stress themselves to get a  woman as the ladies freely throw themselves at them once the effect of their inappropriate touches kicks in.

It’s common to hear stories of women cheating on their spouses with their Gym Instructor.

2- Photographers: 

Second, on our list are Photographers. Photographers are fond of taking advantage of women; especially the young ones desperate for a super-dope shot and are ready to take on any position suggested by the photographer to make their pictures good enough for many Instagram Likes.

Another category of women that falls prey to photographers is female models as they often get offered free private shots and some promises (you know there’s a price attached to every free Thing right? Wink!). They also know how desperate the models are to add a lot of Professional Images in their Portfolio; they don’t mind being nude too.

I know of a friend who spends more than 4 Hours snapping a model in his tightly locked studio while I’m outside waiting for that long. He doesn’t let me be in the studio while he snaps as he said He always wants to get the best shot in every position possible for each of the models; but after the shot, they always come out of the studio Sweating and the model adjusting her clothes tongue wink….. [/b]What do I even know? I can swear they did nothing in there lol! grin grin grin.

[b]3- Pastors:

Pastors are third on our list because rogue men of god understand the psychology of women and always take advantage of them.

They are very much aware that women often get emotionally needy and are very desperate for caring and listening ear, and a lot of women trust and respect their pastors more than their husband.

Some time ago, we read about a man whose wife was having an affair with her pastor and according to him, his wife prepares special delicacies for the pastor after he must have left for work; and she prepares horrible meals for the husband.

Rogue pastors most times take advantage of women during private prayer sessions.

4- Lecturers and Bosses:

These days, news about Sex for marks gone wrong are making front-pages in the media, what about those that went as planned? When should we expect that information to be out?

We are in the era where your grades determine how easy or tough getting a job will be for you after school and lecturers are out there acting like Mini-gods, so imagine what ladies can offer for a pass!

Out of desperation for a good grade, students can be lured by the lecturer or vice-versa. The same thing happens in Job Promotions.

If only we can get a good survey on how many students pass out with a “Sexually Transmitted Degree”, most boyfriends and husbands will be disappointed.

5- ‘Just friends’:

Lol! This category of Men approaches your woman just to be ‘just friends’ with her, so, guys you have to be careful with men your woman introduces as “Just Friends”… Whenever my Girlfriend tells me “Look, He’s just a friend”, I’m always like “I don’t understand this Just a friend package oo… Because I know what I did when I was Just a Friend ooo angry

Just friends stay in the ‘Friend Zone’ and will make you think they are comfortable being there, but they are just waiting for the right time to strike…. The right time when you’ve got issues with her and when she’s emotionally vulnerable and needs “Immoral support”.

Do you have any Suggestion? You can drop them in the Comment Section.

What do you think about this article?

https://www.entgist.xyz/these-are-the-types-of-men-that-can-easily-steal-your-woman/

Okada riders
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by izubext007: 12:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
That If, If Ur Wife Is Yoruba Woman

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by davades(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Add Mechanic
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by rockstar27(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
OMO I LIKE THIS POST OOO... THAT MEANS I NEED TO BE-CAREFUL OOO

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by dfrost: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
spirul77:
any guyman that refuses to pass your weed back to you after passing it to him can steal your girlfriend.

Word!!! cheesy grin angry
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by itsandi(m): 12:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
social media influencers
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Marvieduke(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Them for add babalawo too.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Sunisonflex39(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
people still do gf n bf in this next level?

ok

continue drinking my garri

morale low

na who don't chop bellefull dey steal people girlfriend.

I never chop belleful nai I go come collect person girlfriend dey maintain

every man make una dey una lane abeg.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
The oga kpata kpata of them all is just friends.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Conceptman: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
fear the Just friends package.

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Martinez39(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Cold room experience. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by GOFRONT(m): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin

3 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by boninho: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=Twoclans post=84126593]Perfect list ,I think doctors should be on the list wink those guys can flirt for Africa cool[/quote
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
Skyfornia:
I concur...add Doctors to the list.

Wetin doctors do you na
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:
Some time ago, we came across the story of a man who eloped with his son’s girlfriend and that’s why we made up this post today to reveal the types of men you should be careful with as they can easily steal your woman.

1- Gym instructors:

Most Gym Instructors are usually young, athletic, fit and attractive to women as they practice live in the Gym and are health conscious.

Gym instructors are known to perform horizontal acrobatics with their female clients regardless of their marital status.

The instructors don’t stress themselves to get a  woman as the ladies freely throw themselves at them once the effect of their inappropriate touches kicks in.

It’s common to hear stories of women cheating on their spouses with their Gym Instructor.

2- Photographers: 

Second, on our list are Photographers. Photographers are fond of taking advantage of women; especially the young ones desperate for a super-dope shot and are ready to take on any position suggested by the photographer to make their pictures good enough for many Instagram Likes.

Another category of women that falls prey to photographers is female models as they often get offered free private shots and some promises (you know there’s a price attached to every free Thing right? Wink!). They also know how desperate the models are to add a lot of Professional Images in their Portfolio; they don’t mind being nude too.

I know of a friend who spends more than 4 Hours snapping a model in his tightly locked studio while I’m outside waiting for that long. He doesn’t let me be in the studio while he snaps as he said He always wants to get the best shot in every position possible for each of the models; but after the shot, they always come out of the studio Sweating and the model adjusting her clothes tongue wink….. [/b]What do I even know? I can swear they did nothing in there lol! grin grin grin.

[b]3- Pastors:

Pastors are third on our list because rogue men of god understand the psychology of women and always take advantage of them.

They are very much aware that women often get emotionally needy and are very desperate for caring and listening ear, and a lot of women trust and respect their pastors more than their husband.

Some time ago, we read about a man whose wife was having an affair with her pastor and according to him, his wife prepares special delicacies for the pastor after he must have left for work; and she prepares horrible meals for the husband.

Rogue pastors most times take advantage of women during private prayer sessions.

4- Lecturers and Bosses:

These days, news about Sex for marks gone wrong are making front-pages in the media, what about those that went as planned? When should we expect that information to be out?

We are in the era where your grades determine how easy or tough getting a job will be for you after school and lecturers are out there acting like Mini-gods, so imagine what ladies can offer for a pass!

Out of desperation for a good grade, students can be lured by the lecturer or vice-versa. The same thing happens in Job Promotions.

If only we can get a good survey on how many students pass out with a “Sexually Transmitted Degree”, most boyfriends and husbands will be disappointed.

5- ‘Just friends’:

Lol! This category of Men approaches your woman just to be ‘just friends’ with her, so, guys you have to be careful with men your woman introduces as “Just Friends”… Whenever my Girlfriend tells me “Look, He’s just a friend”, I’m always like “I don’t understand this Just a friend package oo… Because I know what I did when I was Just a Friend ooo angry

Just friends stay in the ‘Friend Zone’ and will make you think they are comfortable being there, but they are just waiting for the right time to strike…. The right time when you’ve got issues with her and when she’s emotionally vulnerable and needs “Immoral support”.

Do you have any Suggestion? You can drop them in the Comment Section.

What do you think about this article?

https://www.entgist.xyz/these-are-the-types-of-men-that-can-easily-steal-your-woman/
Pastors, gym instructors and "just friends" are the worst. Lecturers are even better.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by MrStan91: 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Most girls are just gullible

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin

Yahoo boys: accomplished thieves (a.k.a Yahoo/G boys) with money to dazzle girls with...you know.
Okada men: if Uber can do it, why not Okada men? Okada men toast your girls and collect their numbers and more (just some category of girls).
Bankers: yes, yes, yes... Many bankers are broke, but many girls don't know this since they think they are rich.
Armed robbers: Refer to point 1 under Yahoo boys. These two are relatives and coinjoined twins.
Politicians: Yes, yes, and yes. Ask Fayose, and others... it's not even a secret. God help you if your girl needs their favor or moves too close.
Uber driver: girls are now reported to donate themselves in exchange for Uber service
Producers: Movies/songs producers... Do I even need to comment on these?

But I agree with you, ALL MEN should be included. Any man that is decently good looking, with a good sense of humor and intelligence, and with money or idea of money... the money in particular.

Gabbriell:

Ahh, just kuma go ahead and say ALL MEN

2 Likes

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Malawian(m): 12:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Skyfornia:
I concur...add Doctors to the list.
OBGYN. Those guys don see kpekus, kpekus no mean anything again for them.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Amarisa(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2019
Scatterscatter:
You see those "just friends" ehn!!!

I won't say more than that

"Bestie" association..grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Skyfornia(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
Malawian:

OBGYN. Those guys don see kpekus, kpekus no mean anything again for them.

Na so one pregnant lady wey I know, wey em husband dey Yankee, as her delivery date don dey reach, doctor tell am say she need to dey bulala steady so she fit born easily. He come volunteer to dey bulala her....doctor oshi!

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Scatterscatter(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:

Say something..
Anything I say now, can & will be used against me in the court of law lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Toks2008(m): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:
Are you really SERIOUS?

Never sleep over this categories of people:

6. Guys with beard, being rich as an advantage.

Especially Yoruba demons.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Cantonese: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
The most dangerous "living thing" that can take away your wife is:
P O V E R T Y.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.