Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman (71341 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / 5 Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by jossy404: 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guy am not sure you will make heaven....................see how am rolling on the ground with laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Khd95:
Bestie,big head and he can disturb for Africa

These set of people even dey enter local govt headquarters pass the real bf, naija gehs wickedt abeg grin
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Airoflaw(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
bizme:
Yahoo boys
Okada men
Bankers
Armed robbers
Politicians
Uber drivers
Producers
okada men
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by muyinet: 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
The sad and regrettable part of this observation by the OP is that no woman/lady has come up to argue over this.
Points to the fact that OP points are irrefutable facts.

Men...married and singles....watch your back!
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by nnaeyes6: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
Those just a friend are very dangerous.

But

Mehn

The worst

Na

Agbero

They can't use money for something good but to drink, smoke and carry ur babe.

They often go with TOUCH AND FOLLOW

they just TOUCHED MY NEIGHBOR GIRLFRIEND

The guy still de sweat till Now

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Inhabitable1(m): 5:47pm On Nov 18, 2019
spirul77:
any guyman that refuses to pass your weed back to you after passing it to him can steal your girlfriend.

Bros nawa for u oo.. leave Colombians out of dis...
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
MGab25:
Some time ago, we came across the story of a man who eloped with his son’s girlfriend and that’s why we made up this post today to reveal the types of men you should be careful with as they can easily steal your woman.

1- Gym instructors:

Most Gym Instructors are usually young, athletic, fit and attractive to women as they practice live in the Gym and are health conscious.

Gym instructors are known to perform horizontal acrobatics with their female clients regardless of their marital status.

The instructors don’t stress themselves to get a  woman as the ladies freely throw themselves at them once the effect of their inappropriate touches kicks in.

It’s common to hear stories of women cheating on their spouses with their Gym Instructor.

2- Photographers: 

Second, on our list are Photographers. Photographers are fond of taking advantage of women; especially the young ones desperate for a super-dope shot and are ready to take on any position suggested by the photographer to make their pictures good enough for many Instagram Likes.

Another category of women that falls prey to photographers is female models as they often get offered free private shots and some promises (you know there’s a price attached to every free Thing right? Wink!). They also know how desperate the models are to add a lot of Professional Images in their Portfolio; they don’t mind being nude too.

I know of a friend who spends more than 4 Hours snapping a model in his tightly locked studio while I’m outside waiting for that long. He doesn’t let me be in the studio while he snaps as he said He always wants to get the best shot in every position possible for each of the models; but after the shot, they always come out of the studio Sweating and the model adjusting her clothes tongue wink….. [/b]What do I even know? I can swear they did nothing in there lol! grin grin grin.

[b]3- Pastors:

Pastors are third on our list because rogue men of god understand the psychology of women and always take advantage of them.

They are very much aware that women often get emotionally needy and are very desperate for caring and listening ear, and a lot of women trust and respect their pastors more than their husband.

Some time ago, we read about a man whose wife was having an affair with her pastor and according to him, his wife prepares special delicacies for the pastor after he must have left for work; and she prepares horrible meals for the husband.

Rogue pastors most times take advantage of women during private prayer sessions.

4- Lecturers and Bosses:

These days, news about Sex for marks gone wrong are making front-pages in the media, what about those that went as planned? When should we expect that information to be out?

We are in the era where your grades determine how easy or tough getting a job will be for you after school and lecturers are out there acting like Mini-gods, so imagine what ladies can offer for a pass!

Out of desperation for a good grade, students can be lured by the lecturer or vice-versa. The same thing happens in Job Promotions.

If only we can get a good survey on how many students pass out with a “Sexually Transmitted Degree”, most boyfriends and husbands will be disappointed.

5- ‘Just friends’:

Lol! This category of Men approaches your woman just to be ‘just friends’ with her, so, guys you have to be careful with men your woman introduces as “Just Friends”… Whenever my Girlfriend tells me “Look, He’s just a friend”, I’m always like “I don’t understand this Just a friend package oo… Because I know what I did when I was Just a Friend ooo angry

Just friends stay in the ‘Friend Zone’ and will make you think they are comfortable being there, but they are just waiting for the right time to strike…. The right time when you’ve got issues with her and when she’s emotionally vulnerable and needs “Immoral support”.

Do you have any Suggestion? You can drop them in the Comment Section.

What do you think about this article?

https://www.entgist.xyz/these-are-the-types-of-men-that-can-easily-steal-your-woman/

You are a good writer.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Amanda4life: 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
Op you forgot the baddest of the badder choir masters. Chai

Youth leaders nko
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Sunnyobums: 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Op you are incorrect, the list is endless cos girls and women of nowadays can be taken by any man as long as the cash is flowing, ask shatta bundle

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
MrCork:

...sir..U forgot to mention: MR CORK!! wink

That is if the lady is fair skin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 9:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
franchasng:
Doctors practicing in Nigeria don't have money, only the consultants have some money...and you know how many years it takes for a medical graduate to become a consultant in Nigeria Some don't ever reach that stage till they grow grey hair and kick the damn bucket of life cry cry

Even abroad, doctors are earning higher simply because of extra hours and calls they do....if you are ready to work extra hour aka overtime even as a normal pay day worker abroad, you will be earning as much as doctors, though their work rate is sometimes higher....doctors are only over-hyped in Nigeria, outside Nigeria, they are seen as normal pay check workers working per hour.

I speak because I have lots of doctor friends and I do yab them a lot to their face lol.....don't mind me, I am born with a bad mouth lol in writing only oh lol

Doctors are not overhyped in Nigeria. Maybe MEDICINE & SURGERY is, as with other supposed professional courses- Law, Accountancy...and some Tier 2 Engineering courses.

If there is anything we do to doctors in Nigeria, it is to antagonise and curse them. We don't like doctors in Nigeria. I am yet to know who we hate pass- Doctors, NPF or NEPA.

You think foreign doctors are overworked, hence their pay?Then you should take a good look at your Nigerian doctors, working round the clock with archaic facilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by paix(m): 10:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fashion designers also.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by greggng: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
You no add sars
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 1:32am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Doctors practicing in Nigeria don't have money, only the consultants have some money...and you know how many years it takes for a medical graduate to become a consultant in Nigeria Some don't ever reach that stage till they grow grey hair and kick the damn bucket of life cry cry

Even abroad, doctors are earning higher simply because of extra hours and calls they do....if you are ready to work extra hour aka overtime even as a normal pay day worker abroad, you will be earning as much as doctors, though their work rate is sometimes higher....doctors are only over-hyped in Nigeria, outside Nigeria, they are seen as normal pay check workers working per hour.

I speak because I have lots of doctor friends and I do yab them a lot to their face lol.....don't mind me, I am born with a bad mouth lol in writing only oh lol

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I speak as the son of a medical family, the brother to a doctor in Yankee, and guy whose close friends in uni were all med students, most of whom are now abroad

Doctors in Nigeria are overworked. The ratio of patients to doctors is not a good number.

Doctors are Not overworked abroad and are very very very well paid.

My old man was in the middle east for ten years. The house we were buying one window here, some blocks there was finished sharp sharp. Cars were changed sharp sharp. If anything, the man put on weight. The only real issue is that Saudi Arabia may as well be a police state. Some of my guys who were Pako and making fun of things like video games now have plenty of time to engage in them. They watch their 4k movies
They are having a ball. Why do you think so many doctors strive to get out of this country? My sis just had another kid. After a move to Texas. After almost 8 years. Is that the sign of an overworked person?

Abeg stick to your illusions on the superiority of engineers jare.

Even my guys still in naija who did the public health route are not stressed
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by longerthroat(m): 7:04am On Nov 19, 2019
That just a friend eh! it dealt with me badly�
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 7:15am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

As usual, you have no idea what you are talking about.
I speak as the son of a medical family, the brother to a doctor in Yankee, and guy whose close friends in uni were all med students, most of whom are now abroad

Doctors in Nigeria are overworked. The ratio of patients to doctors is not a good number.

Doctors are Not overworked abroad and are very very very well paid.

My old man was in the middle east for ten years. The house we were buying one window here, some blocks there was finished sharp sharp. Cars were changed sharp sharp. If anything, the man put on weight. The only real issue is that Saudi Arabia may as well be a police state. Some of my guys who were Pako and making fun of things like video games now have plenty of time to engage in them. They watch their 4k movies
They are having a ball. Why do you think so many doctors strive to get out of this country? My sis just had another kid. After a move to Texas. After almost 8 years. Is that the sign of an overworked person?

Abeg stick to your illusions on the superiority of engineers jare.

Even my guys still in naija who did the public health route are not stressed
You don't have sense because if you had sense, you ought to have seen where I stated that doctors abroad enjoy higher work rate than some other unpopular professions.....+ their extra call hours which makes them earn higher abroad.

All the nonsense you mentioned as achievements are what illegal migrants with odd jobs abroad have achieved back in Nigeria even in lesser period of time....building house in Nigeria, buying cars, lol these are not much achievement to blow trumpet, the dead Nigerian currency makes it easier for anybody living in US ($) or UK (pounds) or Europe (Euro) or Canada/Australia/South Korea/Japan/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/etc to achieve these things easily.

You are arguing with someone who sits and joke with these people, who know how much they earn, who they try to measure up with, so talk to your fellow kiddos still counting how much their father earns lol

One of my friend is a doctor, some family members are doctors practicing in different countries, another friend's wife is a doctor practicing in the US, another a nurse, on my own side, my partner is a nurse who later studied medicine and now a doctor with so many doctor and nurse friends that are close to me as well, so when I speak you listen!!!

Doctors and almost all professions earn high abroad, no doubt about that at all, and the only difference is because medical professionals; nurses, doctors, lab scientists, etc get jobs easier abroad than some other professionals because Oyimbo hardly value black Engineers or Business Administrators or Accountants, etc unless you graduated from top American or English schools from secondary to university and finished with extraordinary result.

But medical professionals' case is different; many Oyimbo are not healthy, they rely on their health sector to survive, they built a working retirement plans and retirement homes or facilities as they call it, so they need a lot of health workers to take care of their aged people since they don't have strong family values that mandate children to cater for their aged or aging parents like it is done in Nigeria....this situation makes their requirement for patient and healthcare professionals high, and typical whites don't fancy clinical or patient care jobs....they don't fancy working in healthcare as nurse or even doctors in hospitals, they prefer playing with equipment, codes, researches, computer works, so it makes black health professionals become high on demand, making it easier for blacks who studied nursing, medicine, lab science, etc to get jobs abroad easier than those that studied accounting, biz admin, pub admin, microbiology, etc.

Also they know that these healthcare professionals and caregivers handle their life, so they make their work rate a bit higher than others....but I still tell you, someone from another profession with equal academic qualifications or educational degrees like those in healthcare profession earn the same work rate, the difference is the ease at which they secure jobs; healthcare professionals secure jobs abroad easier than other professionals like Engineers, social sciences and arts professionals and the reason for this, I have stated above.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
You don't have sense because if you had sense, you ought to have seen where I stated that doctors abroad enjoy higher work rate than some other unpopular professions.....+ their extra call hours which makes them earn higher abroad.

All the nonsense you mentioned as achievements are what illegal migrants with odd jobs abroad have achieved back in Nigeria even in lesser period of time....building house in Nigeria, buying cars, lol these are not much achievement to blow trumpet, the dead Nigerian currency makes it easier for anybody living in US ($) or UK (pounds) or Europe (Euro) or Canada/Australia/South Korea/Japan/Saudi Arabia/Qatar/etc to achieve these things easily.

You are arguing with someone who sits and joke with these people, who know how much they earn, who they try to measure up with, so talk to your fellow kiddos still counting how much their father earns lol

One of my friend is a doctor, some family members are doctors practicing in different countries, another friend's wife is a doctor practicing in the US, another a nurse, on my own side, my partner is a nurse who later studied medicine and now a doctor with so many doctor and nurse friends that are close to me as well, so when I speak you listen!!!

Doctors and almost all professions earn high abroad, no doubt about that at all, and the only difference is because medical professionals; nurses, doctors, lab scientists, etc get jobs easier abroad than some other professionals because Oyimbo hardly value black Engineers or Business Administrators or Accountants, etc unless you graduated from top American or English schools from secondary to university and finished with extraordinary result.

But medical professionals' case is different; many Oyimbo are not healthy, they rely on their health sector to survive, they built a working retirement plans and retirement homes or facilities as they call it, so they need a lot of health workers to take care of their aged people since they don't have strong family values that mandate children to cater for their aged or aging parents like it is done in Nigeria....this situation makes their requirement for patient and healthcare professionals high, and typical whites don't fancy clinical or patient care jobs....they don't fancy working in healthcare as nurse or even doctors in hospitals, they prefer playing with equipment, codes, researches, computer works, so it makes black health professionals become high on demand, making it easier for blacks who studied nursing, medicine, lab science, etc to get jobs abroad easier than those that studied accounting, biz admin, pub admin, microbiology, etc.

Also they know that these healthcare professionals and caregivers handle their life, so they make their work rate a bit higher than others....but I still tell you, someone from another profession with equal academic qualifications or educational degrees like those in healthcare profession earn the same work rate, the difference is the ease at which they secure jobs; healthcare professionals secure jobs abroad easier than other professionals like Engineers, social sciences and arts professionals and the reason for this, I have stated above.

as usual, you post a lot without actually saying anything

you keep on talking the shit you are known for because of your misplaced ego.
doctors abroad do not have to put in overtime to make the numbers. they do not have to stress themselves, they do not have to have second clinics

this is the idiocy that you posted, which is so characteristic of you, along side your claim that your nurse partner went back to medical school. you actually think doctors are not respected abroad? who do you think are the highest earning professionals in the west?

even in the middle east, doctors salaries far outstrip those of expat engineers. better stick to that daft engineers are best bubble of yours

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/18/glassdoor-highest-paying-us-jobs-in-2019.html

foolish simpleton talking misguided nonsense

The highest-paid workers in the country are more likely to wear a white coat than the Silicon Valley uniform of a hoodie and jeans.

Physicians sit at the top of Glassdoor's list of highest-paying jobs in the U.S. in 2019.

According to the job site's number crunch, physicians earn a median base salary just over $193,000 — a sizable amount more than the No. 2 top-earning job of pharmacy manager, where workers earn an estimated $144,000. It's also more than three-and-a-half times the national median pay of $52,950.

hope your so called nurse turned doctor is a REAL doctor . not one of those hacks that opens up a clinic and starts doing D&C

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 7:49am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

doctors abroad do not have to put in overtime to make the numbers. they do not have to stress themselves, they do not have to have second clinics

this is the idiocy that you posted, which is so characteristic of you, along side your claim that your nurse partner went back to medical school. you actually think doctors are not respected abroad? who do you think are the highest earning professionals in the west?

even in the middle east, doctors salaries far outstrip those of expat engineers. better stick to that daft engineers are best bubble of yours

hope your so called nurse turned doctor is a REAL doctor . not one of those hacks that opens up a clinic and starts doing D&C
Lol, oh you think when they say doctors earn higher, it is your quack doctor father working just to sustain his family without any special skill(s) aside that he finished from medical school and worked as dokita at Ogbomosho medical center shocked shocked

They are talking about doctors making impact; there are doctors and there are doctors....go figure out....I am sure your daddy is the doctor that prepares patients for surgery and then he is sent out to observe from the screen while the real surgeons handle the surgery, and when he returns back to Nigeria, he tells you about the brain surgeries and conjoined babies surgery he performed, kiddo grin grin

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, oh you think when they say doctors earn higher, it is your quack doctor father working just to sustain his family shocked shocked

They are talking about doctors making impact; there are doctors and there are doctors....go figure out....I am sure your daddy is the doctor that prepares patients for surgery and then he is sent out to observe from the screen while the real medics handle the surgery, and when he returns back to Nigeria, he tells you about the brain surgeries and conjoined babies surgery he performed, kiddo grin grin

Heh. My dad is a UK trained General surgeon. Try again. Better face that quack wife of yours. We know the drill with naija nurses turned doctors. Find one corner corner school.

Foolish idiot. Face the subject. Or do almost first class losers not know how to actually read. Small wonder you failed. Your ego as always got in the way of the pertinent facts.

Talking rubbish about doctors outside this country doing overtime to be paid. Even in the face of direct evidence that doctors are the highest earners.

Better stick to bragging about your nonexistent audio business that is never ever discussed.

Oko d&c

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Offpoint: 7:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Rosay15 hello dear, i know you might have tried reaching me. My phone is currently down with mental problem, i will be offline til further notice
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

as usual, you post a lot without actually saying anything

I just didn't know what the fck he was talking about. I understand he isn't a fan of the West- but saying the doctors there are basic and overworked? That is a new one!

Franchas thinks he knows everything and everyone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:02am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Heh. My dad is a UK trained General surgeon. Try again. Better face that quack wife of yours. We know the drill with naija nurses turned doctors. Find one corner corner school.

Foolish idiot. Face the subject. Or do almost first class losers not know how to actually read. Small wonder you failed. Your ego as always got in the way of the pertinent facts.

Talking rubbish about doctors outside this country doing overtime to be paid. Even in the face of direct evidence that doctors are the highest earners.

Better stick to bragging about your nonexistent audio business that is never ever discussed.

Oko d&c
I was actually right shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
I was actually right shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

Do you actually know what a general surgeon is, or are you trying to highlight more of your second tier ignorance?

Do we also have to post a link to that? You keep showing you are first generation educated. That is why you are so arrogantly ignorant. Because you are surrounded by illiterates

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by kenir(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
"Just a friend" and "family friends" are offically the most no income niqqars out there

IYKYK
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Doctors are not overhyped in Nigeria. Maybe MEDICINE & SURGERY is, as with other supposed professional courses- Law, Accountancy...and some Tier 2 Engineering courses.

If there is anything we do to doctors in Nigeria, it is to antagonise and curse them. We don't like doctors in Nigeria. I am yet to know who we hate pass- Doctors, NPF or NEPA.

You think foreign doctors are overworked, hence their pay?Then you should take a good look at your Nigerian doctors, working round the clock with archaic facilities.
Lol, generally I don't like Doctors, my partner is one and that's our only little source of disagreement....my closest cousin whom we dragged performance with back in the time of schooling is too and he too knows I don't like doctors because they are too arrogant and prideful when I know they don't have money as much as lipsrsealedangry angry

You guys overrate doctor's income....you compare the pay of an Engineer working with a construction company with that of a doctor working in his dream healthcare job, isn't that madness of its own

Compare your so called doctors income with that of an NLNG Ship Manning engineer or an Offshore engineer working with Exxon or a Mech Engineer working with BP or Qatar Petroleum, then you can see the difference.

I maintain my stand; a professional engineer, Mechanical Engineer working with his dream company earns far better than your medical doctor, go figure out wink

The thing is, doctors get their dream jobs easier than most other professionals, reason being that patient care, human care need is so high and will remain for so long because life is very precious.....when making your comparison about income, compare an Engineer working in his dream job and firm with a doctor, not comparing an Engineer working in the least tier organization with a doctor working in his dream job, that will be madness of a kind you know
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:14am On Nov 19, 2019
ornicus:

Do you actually know what a general surgeon is, or are you trying to highlight more of your second tier ignorance?

Do we also have to post a link to that? You keep showing you are first generation educated. That is why you are so arrogantly ignorant. Because you are surrounded by illiterates
Shutup kiddo, your daddy is a Chew, I do see his type in Pembrokeshire shocked shocked
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Shutup kiddo, your daddy is a Chew, I do see his type in Pembrokeshire shocked shocked

I no talk am? Guy did your folks even go to primary school?
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:16am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
Lol, generally I don't like Doctors, my partner is one and that's our only little source of disagreement....my closest cousin whom we dragged performance with back in the time of schooling is too and he too knows I don't like doctors because they are too arrogant and prideful when I know they don't have money as much as lipsrsealedangry angry

You guys overrate doctor's income....you compare the pay of an Engineer working with a construction company with that of a doctor working in his dream healthcare job, isn't that madness of its own

Compare your so called doctors income with that of an NLN Ship Manning engineer or an Offshore engineer working with Exxon or a Mech Engineer working with BP or Qatar Petroleum, then you can see the difference.

I maintain my stand; a professional engineer, Mechanical Engineer working with his dream company earns far better than your medical doctor, go figure out wink

Earns better than your gf.

Probably you are the one overhyping and overrating doctors. Seeing how quick you always are, to chip your partner's occupation in.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:20am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Probably you are the one overhyping and overrating doctors. Seeing how quick you always are, to chip your partner's occupation in.
That kiddo you were joining forces with lol, kind of pushed me into doing that cos he felt I don't know what I am talking about when I mention doctors.......and I don't even like her profession, that's the only thing I don't fancy cos I naturally have a dislike for doctors and male bankers angry angry

Not my gf, my fiance wink

Take this home:

The thing is, doctors get their dream jobs easier than most other professionals, reason being that patient care, human care need is so high and will remain for so long because life is very precious.....when making your comparison about income, compare an Engineer working in his dream job and firm with a doctor, not comparing an Engineer working in the least tier organization with a doctor working in his dream job, that will be madness of a kind you know.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by pocohantas(f): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
That kiddo you were joining forces with lol, kind of pushed me into doing that cos he felt I don't know what I am talking about when I mention doctors....

Take this home:

The thing is, doctors get their dream jobs easier than most other professionals, reason being that patient care, human care need is so high and will remain for so long because life is very precious.....when making your comparison about income, compare an Engineer working in his dream job and firm with a doctor, not comparing an Engineer working in the least tier organization with a doctor working in his dream job, that will be madness of a kind you know.

Lol, dude, you are not the only one that is with or has been with a doctor. I am not even talking medical trainee like your fiancee.

And please, enough of this your engineering. You are not the first person to study engineering in Nigeria. I don't even want to imagine how much mockery you make of the poor girl and her profession.
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by franchasng: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2019
pocohantas:

Again check the community you came from or where you live or the Church you worship and check the richest people there, if you see doctors (home or abroad) among the richest, then that community is wretched angry angry angry

On the flip side, check how many Engineers topping the chart in that same community, Church, society, estate, or environment.....I maintain my stand, doctors and their so called income are overrated and overhyped, and one of my goals is to establish a big clinic and employ doctors, God spare my life, I must do it cool
Re: These Are The Types Of Men That Can Easily Steal Your Woman by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 19, 2019
franchasng:
That kiddo you were joining forces with lol, kind of pushed me into doing that cos he felt I don't know what I am talking about when I mention doctors.......and I don't even like her profession, that's the only thing I don't fancy cos I naturally have a dislike for doctors and male bankers angry angry

Take this home:

A fool knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.

Everyday you talk about being an engineer, but your NEVER talk about what you actually do.

So Mr super engineer what do you do? What does your company do? What is your basic skill set? What industries do you service? Or are you just a poser who runs his mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muslim Uniabuja SUG President Proposes To Christian Girlfriend On Signing Out / Why Do I Keep Meeting Girls From Troubled Families? / 8 Things In A Guy That Have Prompt Many Ladies To Offer Their Body Cheap For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.