Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,960 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) (49614 Views)

Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Senator Ademola Adeleke's Campaign Starts Today At Iwo Land (Photos) / APC Member Hoisting Buhari And Governor’s Banner In Jigawa Electrocuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Anambralstson: 7:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Zeezxo:
Aba this terrorist and Islamist party later take over Bayelsa.
Maybe Buhari Islamization has started.

My people from the yeast will not like this oo.

Democracy is in danger oo
Democracy as be compromised ooo
We want Biafuro
We want Marginazation
We go report for UN, US, EU, AU. FIFA, NFF.
Igbos have no problem with any political party,
Save my post, before 2023 general election most of you from West will aboundon APC

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 7:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
they need deliverance.
futurism:
You do not tell me what to say. Some of you just try to command someone online without thinking whether you will be bold enough to do same offline. Have you ever received a brain resetting slap in your life before? We are talking about a party that is endangering the very fabric that held this country firmly and you think you have a formidable guts to try to silence the voice of concerned persons?

Don't try this next time.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by ibietela2(m): 7:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
kahal29:
Ijaw hosting the flag of APC finally in Ijaw land. They have moved on leaving the PDP carcass for SE.

https://mbasic.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2500986369949850&id=100001155348708&_ft_=mf_story_key.2500986369949850%3Atop_level_post_id.2500986369949850%3Atl_objid.2500986369949850%3Acontent_owner_id_new.100001155348708%3Athrowback_story_fbid.2500986369949850%3Aphoto_attachments_list.%5B2500986259949861%2C2500989139949573%2C2500989146616239%2C2500989236616230%5D%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.album%3Athid.100001155348708%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1575187199%3A-6469393829694934829&__tn__=%2AW-R

Olodo BAYELSA PEOPLE
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deadlytruth:

While I don't see how Edo comes into this matter, so Bayelsa too has suddenly become an inconsequential SS state despite being the home state of the very Jonathan for whose 2015 loss you folks hate APC.
I won't be surprised if you online Ipobians soon begin to argue that Bayelsa is not a SS state anymore but now a state in the NC or SW.
While I am actually neutral to Bayelsa people's party choice, my greatest joy about this election is that it has shown the SE/SS attache phenomenon for the fraud it is.

How does Bayelsa going for Lyon who is APC show lack of unity in the SE/SS block? Is David Lyon whom they voted for Buhari?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 8:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
HenryHenry177:
very dumb statement an unborn child is wiser than u
Na lie.
Wailing continues even beyond 2023.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by LabDNA: 8:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

Save my post, before 2023 general election most of you from West will aboundon APC

Even oyo a core yoruba state and traditional capital and heart of yorubaland is held by PDP. In 2023 SW will vote enmass against even against APC even if Tinubu or osinbajo is given the ticket.

Let them continue to distract themselves with what happens in the East it is in the interest of PDP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by SEGLIZ: 8:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
ChristineC:
this is how you think when you've lived all your life in a useless environment. hustle so that your children can have a broader view.

you would need that advice than I do cos I'm not to the same economy like you.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by futurism: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Osaze007:

The fact that you relate Biafra with Apc is part of the hate politics we talk about

As long as Buhari is not playing fatherly role but labeling some persons 5% and weaponizing poverty, so be it. You can not force igbos to love such a man. Even if u like bring Buhari 1million times, he will not be loved or liked.

Na all of us go suffer everything together. What nonsense? undecided

The hardship is increasing everyday.... Killing the litter channels people have to make ends meet.

1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wickedfacts:
The SS is more politically savvy than the SE.

It's a shame they've left the SE behind.

Left South East behind what exactly? Is belonging to a big party an achievement? For the whole country to belong to one party and South East stands out means South East is really United and wants to separate itself from Nigeria, that's why Nigeria is afraid of giving us a referendum to vote ourselves out of Nigeria cause they know, it will be 95%/5% in favour of Biafra separation, we South Easterners are more United than any region, we don't want to belong to one Nigeria we want out
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Zeezxo(m): 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

Kikikikikki
I will be waiting is either you vote for El Rufai or Tinubu you choose.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by richie240: 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deadlytruth:

While I don't see how Edo comes into this matter, so Bayelsa too has suddenly become an inconsequential SS state despite being the home state of the very Jonathan for whose 2015 loss you folks hate APC.
I won't be surprised if you online Ipobians soon begin to argue that Bayelsa is not a SS state anymore but now a state in the NC or SW.
While I am actually neutral to Bayelsa people's party choice, my greatest joy about this election is that it has shown the SE/SS attache phenomenon for the fraud it is.
Siddon look!
Is it not the ppl I know well? They won't forget ds betlayal of d SS to d (phantom) SE/SS cause. Won't be surprised if they pass ds 'information' down to their future generations yet unborn of how d SS ''betlayed us'' by forming alliance with "islamic tellolist, gwolo-chewing, almajilis"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
They will regret their action like we Northerners are regretting.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Deadlytruth(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

How does Bayelsa going for Lyon who is APC show lack of unity in the SE/SS block? Is David Lyon whom they voted for Buhari?
I think you should direct that question to your brothers who have been the purveyors of the philosophy that no 'genuine' SS state should have anything to do with APC.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Osaze007: 8:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
futurism:

As long as Buhari is not playing fatherly role but labeling some persons 5% and weaponizing poverty, so be it. You can not force igbos to love such a man. Even if u like bring Buhari 1million times, he will not be loved or liked.

Na all of us go suffer everything together. What nonsense? undecided

The hardship is increasing everyday.... Killing the litter channels people have to make ends meet.

Nobody is forcing anyone just stop your politics of hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Osaze007: 9:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
richie240:

Siddon look!
Is it not the ppl I know well? They won't forget ds betlayal of d SS to d (phantom) SE/SS cause. Won't be surprised if they pass ds 'information' down to their future generations yet unborn of how d SS ''betlayed us'' by forming alliance with "islamic tellolist, gwolo-chewing, almajilis"

They wanted to use 2015 to launch ss/se alliance

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
livebyday:

Don't incite TRIBALISM here
THERE IS NOTHING TRIBALISM THERE, I AM THE SOUTH EAST, ABIA SPECIFICALLY WILL INHERIT THE CARCASS OF PDP.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
livebyday:

Don't incite TRIBALISM here
THERE IS NOTHING TRIBALISM THERE, I AM FROM THE SOUTH EAST, ABIA SPECIFICALLY WILL INHERIT THE CARCASS OF PDP.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by futurism: 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Osaze007:

Nobody is forcing anyone just stop your politics of hate
what is politics of hate in this? If you are a neutral person and unbiased, do u want to tell me Nigerians are not suffering more than ever before?

Why do you guys label stating the truth as hate?

You see bah, make una continue o. Make una enjoy d crumb wey una dey get for now from apc.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Osaze007: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
futurism:
what is politics of hate in this? If you are a neutral person and unbiased, do u want to tell me Nigerians are not suffering more than ever before?

Why do you guys label stating the truth as hate?

You see bah, make una continue o. Make una enjoy d crumb wey una dey get for now from apc.

Politics of hate is calling people useless slaves cows etc

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Virginkpekus(f): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
TMemos:
With this, na only south east still dey bitter about APC o
Are you saying nigeria should become a one party state? Shouldn't there be opposition?
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
jimyjames:
[s]

Left South East behind what exactly? Is belonging to a big party an achievement? For the whole country to belong to one party and South East stands out means South East is really United and wants to separate itself from Nigeria, that's why Nigeria is afraid of giving us a referendum to vote ourselves out of Nigeria cause they know, it will be 95%/5% in favour of Biafra separation, we South Easterners are more United than any region, we don't want to belong to one Nigeria we want out[/s]
IPOB analysis! You and who want'sout from Nigeria? I have told your likes to focus on your referendum and stop juxstaposing Igbo political interest with Nnamdi Kanu's republic.
For your information there is no correlation between Nigerian politics and Biafra. Igbo's are part of Nigeria and any IPOB member that says otherwise should avail himself ready for python dance.
These Biafra PDP apologist should either give Ndigbo breathing space or join their Dilector in exile. You either wholeheartedly join PDP and speak as party members or you stop speaking on behalf of Ndigbo. Hopefully by 2023 the weeds will be separated from the tars.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Jamiuolatoye(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
cool cool cool
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by SolutionsMed: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Anambralstson:

Oyo, Osun, Ekiti and Ondo are already strong PDP states in a free and fair election anyday
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by caracas: 11:03pm On Nov 17, 2019
Deadlytruth:

How oga?
The major states are still very much pdp strongly together. The south east , rivers, akwaibom delta n cross river. Come n talk to me the day u apc shits win any of those unique states
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
caracas:

How oga?
The major states are still very much pdp strongly together. The south east , rivers, akwaibom delta n cross river. Come n talk to me the day u apc shits win any of those unique states
Don't bet on that! With the way the SE Governors headed by Umahi are going about their alliance anything may happen come 2023. Abia state is showing signs of ending PDP's wickedness in that state. They messed up the last time and would want to correct that mistake this time.
APC may grab like two states in the SE, while PDP keeps three.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
LabDNA:

Even oyo a core yoruba state and traditional capital and heart of yorubaland is held by PDP. In 2023 SW will vote enmass against even against APC even if Tinubu or osinbajo is given the ticket.

Let them continue to distract themselves with what happens in the East it is in the interest of PDP.
You'd be on nairaland predicting just as you were predicting for Bayelsa and Kogi elections and what happened? By 2023 more SS states would be APC and leaving the SE to continue slaving for PDP with no gain.
Your GEJ even supported the APC candidate who won and nobody had insulted him for that, why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
jimyjames:

Left South East behind what exactly? Is belonging to a big party an achievement? For the whole country to belong to one party and South East stands out means South East is really United and wants to separate itself from Nigeria, that's why Nigeria is afraid of giving us a referendum to vote ourselves out of Nigeria cause they know, it will be 95%/5% in favour of Biafra separation, we South Easterners I are more United than any region, I [s]we don't want to belong to one Nigeria we want [/s]out
Read your constitution Zik and Ironsi signed up to and you would not, always shouting referendum and Biafra, better go ask gidgiddy and horsepower how to get that.
Those ones are already educated enough to teach you.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by LabDNA: 11:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Area4Area:
You'd be on nairaland predicting just as you were predicting for Bayelsa and Kogi elections and what happened? By 2023 more SS states would be APC and leaving the SE to continue slaving for PDP with no gain.
Your GEJ even supported the APC candidate who won and nobody had insulted him for that, why?

Bayelsa was a clash of personalities you know it.
Have APC delivered Oyo from PDP? I'm sure many SW states will join PDP by 2023 since PDP controls oyo, the soul of yorubaland.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Virginkpekus:

Are you saying nigeria should become a one party state? Shouldn't there be opposition?
Were you not praying that Nigeria becomes an all PDP nation and you hated APC so badly?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
caracas:

How oga?
Abegi, that's how many of you were running your mouths about Bayelsa, remember that Umahi, Obiano and recently Wike are good friends of Buhari.
Re: Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) by Area4Area: 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
LabDNA:

Bayelsa was a clash of personalities you know it.
Have APC delivered Oyo from PDP? I'm sure many SW states will join PDP by 2023 since PDP controls oyo, the soul of yorubaland.
Don't be sure of anything and start banking over what you ain't sure of, wait till then.
That's how most of you go predicting and finally get disappointed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Pictured With Michelle And Barack Obama / Buhari’s ‘Sit There In Lagos’ Statement: Gafar Olakanmi Reacts / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.