Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? (1832 Views)

Music: Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y – Uber Driver / Amber Rose And Wiz Khalifa Expecting A Baby / New Orleans Union Of Entertainment All Stars-remember Louisiana- Ft Curren$y Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by Abagworo(m): 12:46am On Nov 19, 2010
Wiz kinda reminds me of Snoop in the G-funk era.Was a kid then and had some snoopy fun.I believe they are the future of Hip-hop.
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by hax: 4:47am On Nov 19, 2010
Abagworo:

Wiz kinda reminds me of Snoop in the G-funk era.Was a kid then and had some snoopy fun.I believe they are the future of Hip-hop.
I'm the biggest Spitta fan you know. Jets foooooo'

Hate Wiz Khalifa. You NEED to check out Big KRIT, Smoke DZA and Trademark Da Skydiver. In That order.

Heard Pilot Talk? Pilot Talk 2 leaked today. Can't download it because of the stupid download limit on my internet. I'll vex and download it later sha. Trademark is dropping a new mixtape as well on the 22nd. And Big KRIT has already dropped a sick album this year 'KRIT wuz here'. I fux with the Smokers Club. Thought I was their only fan.

'They catch feelings we catch fliiiiights'
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by 04kaa: 8:59am On Nov 19, 2010
hax:

You NEED to check out Big KRIT, Smoke DZA and Trademark Da Skydiver. In That order.

yo hax can u gimme direct download links of d dopest joints of these guys, i cant even find em anywhere

hax:

Can't download it because of the silly download limit on my internet.

hax are u using AT &T? which connection restricts ur dl limit?
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by tavarez(f): 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
NOBODY LIKES CURRENSY MORE THAN ME JETS OR DIE FOOLS , LOL jUST KIDDING , BUT IM FEELING WIZ AND CURRENSY . SOMKE DZA IS DOPE TOO AND ALSO mac miller is sick , i love the jets movement and i been down with wiz since Deal or no Deal LP . I LIKE THEM , PLUS THEY GOT BARSZ TOO
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by chiogo(f): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2010
Wiz Khalifa. . . I tried but he doesn't have that spark.
He's actually performing at my school on Saturday and I'm not going to see him. I wish he was more interesting. embarassed Or maybe I just haven't listened to him enough.
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by hax: 3:05am On Nov 20, 2010
04kaa:

yo hax can u gimme direct download links of d dopest joints of these guys, i cant even find em anywhere
maybe tomorrow. tongue

hax are u using AT &T? which connection restricts your dl limit?
MT & N ni. i'm in nigeria naw. lol

one useless cobranet connection like that o.
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by 04kaa: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2010
hax:

maybe tomorrow. tongue
MT & N ni. i'm in nigeria naw. lol

one useless cobranet connection like that o.

cobranet ke, na eastern bush u go?? wetin be ur download speed then? meanwhile gimme links to the joints jare
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by medjai(m): 3:55pm On Nov 22, 2010
I've only heard Wiz Khalifa once, in a freestyle battle and he was aiite. I heard Talib Kweli's signed him
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by Hardballer(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2010
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by Abagworo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2010
Smoke DZA is a spitter.
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by hax: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2010
*bumped for 04ka*

if you like ignore it again.

and i haven't checked if they're still working btw

serves you right
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by A40(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2010
I stopped listening to Wiz after Say Yeah but there is this dude Nipssey Hussle dude is alright
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by bgees(m): 5:05am On Dec 19, 2010
I liked the song "G'd up'' after that I think the guy is garbage. he even made one ignorant song and called it Huey Newton.
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by Abagworo(m): 5:25pm On Dec 31, 2010
Wiz has blown large with "black n yellow".I hope he carries his men along with his new mainstream success.At least kids of today will face that kinda Snoop's weed puffing hip-hop culture that will have Daddies asking for censored cds once again.I miss that G-funk era.
Re: Any Fans Of Curren$y And Wiz Kalifa In The House? by Abagworo(m): 10:07am On Mar 23, 2011
Wiz' album is finally leaked and is kinda deviation from his original hardcore lyrics.Well the album is a great album by today's standard.

I think Ace Hood,Meek Mills,Nipsey Hussle and Currency will release better materials but might not sell as well as Wiz.

(1) (Reply)

Chocolate City Act, Brymo Sets To Drop Debut Album, Releases New Single / 6 Things We Learnt From Psquare’s New Video, ‘personally’ / Kehinde Abolaji Sir Simple In Film Location With Wazo, Soji Omo Banke, Sunny Ali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.