Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,088 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. (2101 Views)

Which 3 Tribe In Nigeria Has The Majority Of Curvy & Big Ass Women / Millionaire Married Her Because Of Her SEXY FLAT ASS! / Man Explains Why "Bad Girls" Get Married Faster While "Good Girls" Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. by Joel3(m): 3:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
I don't know how to out this. I am totally and strongly attracted to big ass women with light skin. even if they are above 50years I find myself losing control over them.

I don't need the boobs. a woman boobs doesn't do me anything or moved more sexually that much. but the sized of the waist/hips/ thighs and butt preferably on a fair skin.

now the problem is that flat ass light and dark skin are showing me love. i don't like not to talk of love. there is one that love me die but I have been distancing from her and stop sex with her.

she will do anything I tell her to do. or do anything to please me. but why can't I find the specified woman above if my choice that I really likes??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Reality is often dissapointing my friend

1 Like

Re: Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. by NGRsenate: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
You can’t eat your cake and have it.

But if you keep searching, you’ll find your direct spec, sha don’t Bleep it up when you do cos you may never find another again.
Re: Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
show me ur picture!!!

1 Like

Re: Meeting Flat Ass Good Girls Instead Of Big Ass Women. by YorubaPrince: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
My guy, Japa! angry

(1) (Reply)

I Guess This Really Hurt... Especially When You Are In Love / What Is It About Kissing? What Is Pleasurable In It? / Is 9jaflaver Down? What Happened To 9jaflaver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.