Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:14 AM

Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her (749 Views)

'I Regret Pushing My Husband To Move Us From Okota To Lekki Phase 1' - Woman / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Woman Disobeys Her Husband to Buy Land of 350k Yrs later See what happened to it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by dayo229: 4:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
A Lady who seems to be at peace with her husband's infidelity has sent out a warning to those reporting him to her.

La Joie Apera stated that she knows her husband is a womanizer and she's okay with it. She further told those reporting him to her that it is none of their business as no one is perfect.

She wrote "Thanks to everyone who calls me to report my husband Jenkis Shande to me, I really apprecate you all but that have to stop, I'm not perfetct and I will never be perfect in this life. Likewise him and I know he is a womaniser which I'm okay with it because is none of your fucking business.

"I'm not interested in knowing if ladies, women or girls are following him or he is following them. Peace of mind is all I need now so keep all your opinion and thoughts to yourself.

"Note: All the girls contesting for FFF are beautiful and I'm not supporting anyone of them, so no need for you to dig out stories.

Source:
https://www.denland.site/2019/11/lady-warns-those-always-reporting-her.html

Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by uzedo1(m): 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
She cannot come and kill herself.. undecided
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by ahnie: 4:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
uzedo1:
She cannot come and kill herself.. undecided
Yesso over a community preeek!
I wonder how the wives of community preeeks manages to sleep at night!

Strong women!

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by harkandey(m): 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thank you my sister, we men’s we want this
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Very spotless reply from the wife. Chop knuckle jareh @The man's wife.

It's not their business. I don't know why other people like to make other people's business or affairs to be theirs!!!
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by crackhaus: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
MYOB cheesy
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by donstan18: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
HIV will soon clear all the MUMUness in her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by Omojudy: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
STDs knocking. Outside children knocking. What do I know, they may be practicing an open marriage so she too enjoys guys outside.
Marriage is overrated. Ordinary faithfulness men can not do. See most of the men above me hailing the woman.

1 Like

Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by greatme2good(f): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
See how the guys are hailing her coz she's putting up with a cheating husband. If reverse is the case now, you will see them calling her names.
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 18, 2019
The man is what is called "community husband". cheesy
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by Pavore9: 1:30am On Nov 18, 2019
The woman herself may also be sailing in that boat of infidelity. She has indirectly de-marketed her husband.
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by 24kmagic: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Now this is what I call "wife material", not all those ones that will just turn monitoring spirits cos of one yeye marriage.

As long as I take care of my responsibilities to her and the kids, how I go about my packages should be of least concern to her cos she knows I love her.

Somebody cannot diversify in peace again?

Haba!

Tuale for this woman.
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by Amarisa(f): 7:30am On Nov 18, 2019
24kmagic:
Now this is what I call "wife material", not all those ones that will just turn monitoring spirits cos of one yeye marriage.

As long as I take care of my responsibilities to her and the kids, how I go about my packages should be of least concern to her cos she knows I love her.

Somebody cannot diversify in peace again?

Haba!

Tuale for this woman.

I hope you are "husband material" too,so that your wife can diversify in peace...
Re: Lady Warns Those Always Reporting Her Husband To Her by Hayastark: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Hiv/Aids, STD, will soon come knocking, that's if they dont use juju on him. Osshi

(1) (Reply)

If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? / Help! / 5 Signs Your Kid Has High IQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.