Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman (27631 Views)

Expensive Places Broke And Hungry Ladies Suggest For Date / Reasons Why A Lot Of Ladies Who Seek To Marry Still Remain Single / Things To Do On Valentine's Day If You Are Single. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2010
I want to post this topic.  I have read so many times that there are alot of single women in Nigeria that want to marry.

Here is an article and when I was in College the Professors here in the U.S. talked about this huge shortage in China of women for Chinese men.  Because of China's decades old policy of killing baby girls.

Many men are educated, eligible and financially stable and are actively looking for a wife.  Here is the link for anyone interested.

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=1029&catid=4&subcatid=15

This is just an FYI for any females that might be interested - I am sure that China also has dating sites.  There is also a shortage of African American men in the U.S. for African American women and I am stating this for those women as well.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by Dsense(m): 1:46am On Nov 19, 2010
LOOOOOOL, . . . . , , . .U re kidding right? angry
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2010
No Sense

I am not kidding.

This is for women who want a mate. You can't marry them all Sense. There are alot of really good women out there that deserve to be happy.

There are just not enough men to go around. I'm happy - I have my man. But there are alot of women that are definitely wanting to get married.

Why deny them the joy that you and I already have with our mates?

Don't Hate - Appreciate
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by Osama10(m): 2:43am On Nov 19, 2010
To Whom It May Concern. grin
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by MsPotato(f): 2:45am On Nov 19, 2010
Chinko man ke? I dont think those fellas even know how to do on bed  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 2:46am On Nov 19, 2010
@ Osama10

My sentiments exactly - I just thought it was helpful information - you never know - there could be a very good match for that lucky lady.

She could bring home a wonderful son-in-law for her parents and brother-in-law for her siblings and an excellent father figure for her future children.

You just never know.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 2:47am On Nov 19, 2010
@ Ms. Potato:

Don't generalize.

All blacks can't dance or sing.

Tiger Woods has an Asian mom - and though he just went through some marital problems - he is still worth millions.

You never know.

There's alot of chinese people out there - those chinese men must know what they are doing on the bed
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by MsPotato(f): 2:55am On Nov 19, 2010
I dont know naa. I was jjust joking cause I saw a p0rn the other day of a chinko guy doing his girl and mehn. ,. . It was like a chopstick entering the cave it lasted for 3 secs or so and the girl was kinda frustrated shocked shocked shocked

Anhyways, back to tpic, Tiger's mother aint chinko, but she is Thailand and sumthin else. IO can't remember. And she is female. Have you noticed that on this earth, chinko girls are married to foreignors but its very rare u see a chinko guy getting married to foreignors?
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 3:09am On Nov 19, 2010
@ Ms. Potato

You are completely right.  It is rare to see foreigners from China marry outside of their race unless it is white.  Very rare to see a Chinese man marry a Black woman.

But in America - the history of America - there was a period for several years where Asian men moved to the U.S. to have a better life and were not allowed to return to their country for many years because of Immigration and the cost of the voyage and they married many black women who were either previous slaves and/or 1 generation away from slavery.  If you travel to certain areas of the country - You will see blacks in the U.S. with Asian features and Asian hair.  Many excerpts were written on this as well as on Indians that married Black women in the U.S.

It was quite a while ago - but it proves that definitely mating will occur regardless of ethnicity when people are put in certain circumstances.

There is a NATIONAL CRISIS in China because of the shortage of women and there is an epidemic in the U.S. of African American women who are in need of mates.  I don't know about Nigerian women but it is a thought to consider. It would be of benefit to lonely people for them to meet - regardless of race.

What you said about the China man and the indecency video - that was funny.  But in all seriousness - you and I both know that that was only ONE CHINESE MAN - there are Chinese men that are huge in that area and have stamina.  I don't know personally but I realize that in all ethnic groups - black, white, green and yellow there are big and little men and big and little women.

Tiger's mom is Asian - regardless of Thai or not.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by MsPotato(f): 3:13am On Nov 19, 2010
Shy-One, that is those chinkos whom have migrated and have tasted another type of world out there. Even U would hardly see Chinese men going after white women. Only the chinese women would go for white men, black men and etc etc but not chinese men.

And do you suppose Black women / white women/brown women would go for yellow men directly from his country?

I have this German gf before and she told me that its a put off to bring home a chinese man to her house because when he talks English, it will sound so freaky and she will be put off over it. And also chinese men are usually short, thin snad have a small p3n15 which is said to be a bad thing because instead of them protecting their wife, their wife will be the one protecting them. That is her opinion embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 3:19am On Nov 19, 2010
Ms. Potato

No offense taken.

I COMPLETELY BELIEVE that they will go for it.

Chinese manliness needs to meet Black Beautiful Va-j-j - they will go nuts for the touch and care of a black woman.

I believe that Michelle Obama has shown the world just how beautiful a black woman can be and definitely is, 

You know in the U.S. - white men LOVE BLACK WOMEN - but want a black woman in the dark - the majority of them.  Michelle has changed the view of black women - COMPLETELY WORLDWIDE.  She has changed it especially here in this climate in the U.S.

White men are now more so than ever - openly admiring black women.

Chinese men will want the feel of a va-j-j - more so than the feel of a man's a.nus.  It used to be that the hierarchy in this country was white man, white woman, black woman, black man.  That was our hierarchy.  That isn't so much the game anymore.

The Obamas have changed that tremendously.  A black woman is to be showcased, treasured and admired - this Michelle has pushed globally.

I believe a dating website for black women and chinese men would be a good idea and would make millions.

Product meets need = sustainability

Also - I have seen short and tall chinese men and all Asian men/ just like all white men don't have small *icks.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by zubeyr(m): 3:57am On Nov 19, 2010
Here in the US black women and Asian men are left on the sideline white guys are marrying Asian women and black guys white women
I think black women and Asian men can be a big combo but maybe black women and Asian men are not yet interested in marrying outside their race
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2010
I think you are completely right.

It would be a GREAT SELLER to match these 2 up on a dating website charging for membership

Warren Buffet started somewhere

This would be a great investment for that savvy entrepreneur
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by MsPotato(f): 4:02am On Nov 19, 2010
Shy-One, I agree with what zubeyr has to say naa. Thats the hold cold truth about society today. I do hope it will change in the future though  embarassed
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:04am On Nov 19, 2010
Change is NOW

shortage of women in China - shortage of ethnic men in America/Nigeria

Sheniqua let me introduce you to Kim

Entrepreneurial MONEY BOMB

waiting to happen
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:06am On Nov 19, 2010
Hey

Obama - is the first black president

So regardless of what the world is used to,

Change can and will happen

It's those of us with insight who can read the waters before the rest of the world that are the "Entrepreneurial Greats"
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by Audu123(m): 4:09am On Nov 19, 2010
You do not see Chinese guys with non Chinese girls because apart from Chinese girls, most girls do not find Chinese men attractive.

I live in New Zealand where there is a sizable Chinese population, in Auckland CBD you will think you are in Hong Kong because there are so many. On the other hand, the Asian girls like white guys because they think every white man is a David beckham or George clooney that they see in the movies.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:15am On Nov 19, 2010
I think you are right

But - when desperate - things will occur that don't normally occur

These men are in NEED OF WOMEN - DESPERATE NEED "It is estimated that in 2020 there will be 24 million more men of marriageable age than women of the same age one million Chinese men will reach marriageable age every year and be unable to find a wife. Studies indicate that one in ten to one in six men —a number equivalent to the entire population of Canada -unmarried men between 20 and 44 already outnumber their female counterparts 2 to 1."

Those statistics - speak HUGE VOLUMES.

Many Chinese men - HAVE NEVER LEFT CHINA - you don't see them with black women because there aren't alot of black women in China. 

So an entrepreneur can introduce a website to these men - featuring black women as there is a shortage of black men for black women in the U.S. 

Someone is GOING TO JUMP ON THIS GOLD MINE.

I have also seen some really handsome good looking Asian men that are Chinese and that are productive, hardworking, honest, etc.

I am calling it as I see it.  I usually am NOT WRONG when it comes to money making opportunities.  Many times by many people I have been acknowledged as someone who can foresee events as well as profitable endeavors.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by zubeyr(m): 4:17am On Nov 19, 2010
Maybe since you are in northern Indiana and south bend is small and boring city why you don't set up your website and help out your sisters
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:18am On Nov 19, 2010
Isn't there a millionaire that made money off of "Portable Toilets" in Nigeria?

I bet they laughed at him in the beginning

But we all know that he is laughing at everyone else now as he makes his daily, weekly, monthly, hourly deposits into his many accounts.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:19am On Nov 19, 2010
zubeyr:

Maybe since you are in northern Indiana and south bend is small and boring city why you don't set up your website and help out your sisters
zubeyr:

DANG - I wish I could - BECAUSE I WOULD

But I have no time for that venture - If I DID - I DEFINITELY WOULD.

Who knows - I still might.

"As far as South Bend being small and boring" - I own my own business and have clients in New York and Washington DC - so S.Bend isn't boring nor small for me - I also have relatives in the Big Apple, California, Atlanta, Florida, Colorado and several other states - so I do travel
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by MsPotato(f): 4:22am On Nov 19, 2010
Audu123:

You do not see Chinese guys with non Chinese girls because apart from Chinese girls, most girls do not find Chinese men attractive.

I live in New Zealand where there is a sizable Chinese population, in Auckland CBD you will think you are in Hong Kong because there are so many. On the other hand, the Asian girls like white guys because they think every white man is a David beckham or George clooney that they see in the movies.

Those living in the village right? undecided
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:24am On Nov 19, 2010
Ms. Potato:

Those living in the village right? undecided

Thank you Ms. Potato - dispel that rumor - see how rumors start - it is called "lack of THOROUGH exposure and buying into assumptions"
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by Nobody: 4:26am On Nov 19, 2010
Very rarely you see a Chinese man with an African woman.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by MsPotato(f): 4:27am On Nov 19, 2010
Shy-One:

Thank you Ms. Potato - dispel that rumor - see how rumors start - it is called "lack of THOROUGH exposure and buying into assumptions"

I know I can conclude that people whom have more exposure and is more open minded would be able to accept marrying someone which is completely different from their culture. Period!
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by zubeyr(m): 4:28am On Nov 19, 2010
I know south bend well I was based in Indianapolis I still have some business there
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by zubeyr(m): 4:36am On Nov 19, 2010
@ rokiatu your sister gonna match you with one since there is shortage of black men and Asian girls but the odd combination might be ridiculed as poor matches by whites blacks and Asians alike lol
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:39am On Nov 19, 2010
zubeyr:

I know south bend well I was based in Indianapolis I still have some business there

Good for you - you know your geography of this area - yayyyyyyyy for Zubeyr!!!!! whooopppeee

zubeyr:

@ rokiatu your sister gonna match you with one since there is shortage of black men and Asian girls but the add combination might be ridiculed as poor matches by whites blacks and Asians alike lol

I'm telling you - I will be like that Nigerian Toilet Man - you will be glad that you met me.  lolololololol

2 Words - Tiger Woods!!!!!
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:42am On Nov 19, 2010
rokiatu:

Very rarely you see a Chinese man with an African woman.

I know - they don't get out much

But because you don't see it - DOESN'T MEAN YOU WON'T SEE IT.

The research doesn't lie

Shortage of women in China - Eligible Bachelors - I bet a Chinese man will jump at an attractive African or African American Women - I bet $$$$$$ they will.
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 19, 2010
zubeyr:

@ rokiatu your sister gonna match you with one since there is shortage of black men and Asian girls but the add combination might be ridiculed as poor matches by whites blacks and Asians alike lol
I will be glad abt that. I heard that in fact I know that they work very hard so a lot of cash gonna be coming in at the end of the month grin
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:46am On Nov 19, 2010
rokiatu:

I will be glad abt that. I heard that in fact I know that they work very hard so a lot of cash gonna be coming in at the end of the month grin

Also, they know very little about Black women and you can bet that:

They will cherish you
Work hard on your behalf
Our beautiful skin will be a huge turn on for them
Black skin - regardless of how light or dark it is - feels soft and smooth as butter
Many Chinese people study and work very, very hard and are big on FAMILY
Millions of Available and Eligible Chinese Men
Re: Marry A Chinese Man - A lot of them are Single and Hungry for a Woman by ShyOne(f): 4:48am On Nov 19, 2010
Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan are Chinese and they ARE NOT UGLY

They are very good looking men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Reasons Why Living With Him Won't Get You An Engagement Ring / How Lagos Big Girls Offer Us Free $3X For Tattoo – Tattoo Artists Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.