Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome (15348 Views)

Ondo By-Election: APC Aspirant Petitions Ganduje, Rejects Outcome Of Primary / Plateau Governorship Election: Useni Rejects Outcome, Heads For Tribunal / Atiku Rejects Outcome Of Presidential Election, Heads To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Angelfrost(m): 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:
grin

I'm so happy for the people of Kogi. They have shown us once again that they are the most retarrded people in this country.

Nobody knows if Lyon will change things for better in Bayelsa. But at least kicking Dickson out was the first and important step

If Bello who had a second term at stake could owe salaries and perform poorly in his first term, I wonder how the rest four years will be, knowing he has nothing to lose

That state is not ready for progress, I swear down... The fact that some youths even campaigned, and showed signs of support for the idiot, tells us that Kogi is far from interested in redemption... I expected nothing short of at least 80% rejection even before the election date... What a state filled with moronic sufferheads.

As for Bayelsa, I wish them well.... I will hold my peace on their matter till the new governor has spent a year.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by ussv: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Awol1:
It's time to adopt electronic voting.

It will save cost.

Save lives.

Enthrone credibility.

The current medium is a joke.
Electronic voting will not work in this country, trust me , riggers will preload results and swiftly digitalize rigging. When e- voting comes, the rigging figures would give many people heart attacks.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Cherrybae(f): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
I'm optimistic PDP will reclaim her mandate with the Server results been gathered.

He who laughs last laughs the best

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Raymeskey: 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]“Do you see anybody rejoicing? Is this how it is the day after a true victory?

This one burst my soul and am weeping internally.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by FakeManna: 6:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Cherrybae:
I'm optimistic PDP will reclaim her mandate with the Server results been gathered.

[/s]
shut up
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Emotionss: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
[/color]
izzou:
grin

[color=#550000]I'm so happy for the people of Kogi. They have shown us once again that they are the most retarrded people in this country.

Nobody knows if Lyon will change things for better in Bayelsa. But at least kicking Dickson out was the first and important step

If Bello who had a second term at stake could owe salaries and perform poorly in his first term, I wonder how the rest four years will be, knowing he has nothing to lose

You just spoke my mind. I just hope lyon will not disappoint bayalsa people.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Numerouno94(m): 6:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigerians hv lost their conscience. No luv 4 ur neighbor.
Pple in oda states re busy rejoicing for Belo to win even though they knw he has nt bn fair to d pple of Kogi. Buh because of their luv 4 apc dey still want Belo to win.
Nigeria can neva b beta wit dis kind of tinkin frm its citizens. We crave for party instead of cravin for a competent leadership. Wat a pity.
I dnt support party, i jux want a gud leader irrespective of d party he/she represents.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Leeprince: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Thank you professor Mahmoud yakub..the greatest Inec chairman.. Una well done, continue!

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by subcbouy: 6:14pm On Nov 17, 2019
If it is not about you, then, it is about my pocket. Politician again.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by subcbouy: 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
CareerBegger:
This election is a day light robbery

It's either KOGI people love YAHYAH BELLO for him to have gotten so much votes...

Or God has forgotten and abandon kogi to its woes.

If it goes other way dark smuggler.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Neutrality: 6:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:
grin

I'm so happy for the people of Kogi. They have shown us once again that they are the most retarrded people in this country.

Pls stop blamin kogites,there was nothing like election in Kogi state,but we ask God for help against all the satanic plot by Buhari nd his cohorts 2 unleash hardship on the people he swore an oath 2 protect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abdul05:
PDP again!! What's ur excuse this time?there's no excuse for such success.APC is capable of turning the table against any clever dick whatsoever. grin grin huge failure thru PDP

Apc is taking our electoral system backwards and we are only teaching ourselves the negatives. It will one day back fire.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by okrote4real: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
They haven't finished election, he's already rejecting it, what if he were the one leading? Political bitterness
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Olugbanko: 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

It is not about you, Musa, it is about the long suffering of the people that is why I and others with conscience, with humane heart join forces to liberate our state from these criminals, wicked and heartless beings.

How can a set people sleep at night knowing well that civil servants and pensioners are owned? Not that the money is not there, the money is there, why not pay? You are busy funding and arming thugs to kill and intimidate the people you sworn to protect.
You mean bello isn't rejoicing? Guy,it's about musa and his family,stop saying what you don't know pls...
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Nobility25(m): 6:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pls,stop blaming kogi people,I was there nothing like election in kogi state,the 10 billions naira was for bello to perfect his plans,even inec know these,ok bello is winning and nobody is even happy in the state,this is pure manipulation by APC inec,in particular,under this jihadist inec, no need coordinating election in Nigeria na,thugs with guns every where being supported by the police men to snatch ballots boxes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by izzou(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cherrybae:

Madam APC

How are you? grin
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Singlegirl(m): 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pdp vs Apc Palava
They are still the same wines in different bottles.
Iphone X 64gb Chip Unlocked for 150,000 naira only.
Contact
O8166149452
Www.Instagram.com/Ambstores

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by xcelentattitude(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:
grin

Too much sense in this post grin
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by donprinyo(m): 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
What do u expect from this analog pattern of election
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by tricksters: 6:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
Is it true Ikpeazu aa been owing salaries n pension before he was born but got reelected without any fool from Abia wailing but such fools would rather wail over Kogi that does not concern them at all.

maryjames9:
I pity kogi people. I know of more than 2 families from Kogi always lamenting over unpaid salaries. I was made to understan5d that Bello is going to be unequivocally, summarily and brutally booted out like Saraki was. I found it hard to begin to imagine that he has won irrespective of the rigging machine put in place.

Na Kogi people dey do the rigging na. Their youths, elderly, politicians. My only conclusion is Kogi people want Bello for political reasons. I wish them another 4 years of whatever they wish to achieve by voting Yahaya Bello.
Angelfrost:

That state is not ready for progress, I swear down... The fact that some youths even campaigned, and showed signs of support for the idiot, tells us that Kogi is far from interested in redemption... I expected nothing short of at least 80% rejection even before the election date... What a state filled with moronic sufferheads.

As for Bayelsa, I wish them well.... I will hold my peace on their matter till the new governor has spent a year.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
SaintLucia:
The same Wada that almost slept off on election day if not for his wife that reminded him yesterday that today is Kogi governorship election. No wonder he came late to his polling unit. Look at him in the picture very close to Yahya Bello sleeping during the INEC Peace Accord Treaty in Lokoja.
grin
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Angelfrost(m): 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
tricksters:
Is it true Ikpeazu aa been owing salaries n pension before he was born but got reelected without any fool from Abia wailing but such fools would rather wail overnight Kogi that does not concern them at all.

Don't be silly to think I'm on the same mediocre thinking level as you are... I rate the idiot in Abia far less than the m0ron in Kogi.

Like I said, let Kogi citizens enjoy their next level the way Abia is enjoying theirs.

Please, choose your words more carefully before you mention me in future... I don't take kindly to disrespectful banter.

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Houstency(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Houstency(m): 7:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
izzou:
grin

Don't lump the citizens of a state and refer to them as retarded, when Buhari rig the presidential election what did you do to change the result, simple Twitter search of videos on Kogi Election would let you know that Bello unleased terror, top notch rigging, power of incumbency and Federal might on the hapless citizens of Kogi. Be guided please
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by thundafire: 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2019
CareerBegger:
This election is a day light robbery

It's either KOGI people love YAHYAH BELLO for him to have gotten so much votes...

Or God has forgotten and abandon kogi to its woes.

it seems kogi is independent oh,cs dey will suffer ehn till UN will declare refugee crisis
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Majid1990(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
The idiot should go to court so lawyers can feed from him
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by LivingSage: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
Listen well to his pronunciation again. He said risky not Wizkid... You just said what's in your mind #smh. Troublemaker second angry
divabolanle:
DAVIDO: "STOP SHOUTING WIZKID" --- HMMMM........... REJECTION EVERYWHERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe4LbliWAtE
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Legging: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
In Fela's voice : Pdp's regular trademark

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Roozzaay(m): 7:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Where have we missed it. This is the question i on keep on asking myself. Nigerians deserve better

No we get what we deserves. Until we're ready to raise up to challenges facing us as a nation, heaven will not come down to turn things around for us. Rigging, ballot boxes snatching and all other electoral malpractices can only compliment inevictable victory. If people really want change of governance nothing can stop it. GEJ vs PMB, Oyo, Ekiti, Kwara, and now Bayelsa are perfect examples. People of Kogi voted and allowed Gov Bello and his party to rigged their way back to the seat for reasons best known to them.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

It is not about you, Musa, it is about the long suffering of the people that is why I and others with conscience, with humane heart join forces to liberate our state from these criminals, wicked and heartless beings.

How can a set people sleep at night knowing well that civil servants and pensioners are owned? Not that the money is not there, the money is there, why not pay? You are busy funding and arming thugs to kill and intimidate the people you sworn to protect.
Congratulations Yahaya Bello. Why cry now? Selfish people.
You were among those who foisted this mess in Kogi and because your Igala tribe is now at the receiving end you're lamenting.
Yahaya Bello must complete his 8 years in power. The Egbira's must enjoy the dividends of democracy.
Re: Kogi 2019: Musa Wada Rejects Outcome by abeggnow: 8:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
Abdul05:
PDP again!! What's ur excuse this time?there's no excuse against such success.APC is capable of turning the table against any clever dick whatsoever. grin grin huge failure thru PDP
my guy shun yahaya Bello can not win in Kogi without cheating he is heavily hated in the state .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Power Tariffs Reversal Push By Labour Hits Brickwall / Parents Of Students Of Kaduna Forestry College Sing Praises To God After Freedom / 22 Govs Apply As FG Begins Model Ranch Fund’s Disbursement Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.