Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time (5965 Views)

I Have Divorced Ned Nwoko - Laila Charani, Moroccan Wife / Ned Nwoko & Laila Charani, His Moroccan Wife Take A Ride / Ned Nwoko's Moroccan Wife, Laila Nwoko Receives His Democracy Heroes Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Gisters: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigerian politician and billionaire, Ned Nwoko and his beautiful Moroccan Wife, Laila Charani having a good time. Gistmore reports

Ned Nwoko and his wife was spotted taking a ride as they cruise around the city.

Laila Charani in all smiles as she takes visuals while her husband drives around.

Fans are asking him Ned Nwoko, where is Regina Daniels?

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4-RsufApzR

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/nednwoko-and-his-beautiful-moroccan-wife-laila-charani-having-a-good-time

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Gisters: 5:37pm On Nov 17, 2019

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by malware: 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ned Nwo_kpekus

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Gisters: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by GreatResearcher: 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
For with money, all things are possible.
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by GreatResearcher: 5:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
Women, irrespective of race or religion, are super cheap and senseless.

6 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
malware:
Ned Nwo_kpekus

grin grin grin

Nairalanders are talented in names mixing.

It was on Nairaland I saw:

Reno Omokriminal grin

Atiku Abubakar grin

Muhammad Bullhari grin

Lie Muhammad grin

Bola Ahmed Tinubu

which other one abeg grin

10 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Vega100: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
That's how most women ought to be treated, like silly commodities...

For womanist and all the feminist... please don't attack me, channel your energy better... because that's how u all portray yourselves... na una fault not mine..
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by johnkey: 6:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Na her turn for the old dïck today, her sugarboys go dey watch from afar.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by YorubaPrince: 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
That's what her greedy self signed up for. cool
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by victorian(f): 6:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Women rules the world cool

See how Ned obey his other wife like a loyal puppy.

cool

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Nuclear99(m): 6:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

grin grin grin
It was on Nairaland I saw:
Reno Omokriminal grin
Atiku Abubakar grin
Muhammad Bullhari grin
Lie Muhammad grin
Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Osibande

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Gisters: 6:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
cool
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Abdulquadrimuha(m): 7:01pm On Nov 17, 2019
I just hope money money won't bring about extinction of women in this country
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by MuttleyLaff: 7:04pm On Nov 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Israeljones:
Wow wow.....This man Omockery is just what he has always bin...A Typical Dunce....

MoIbrahim:
Rhino Omokirikiri

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

grin grin grin
thanks by the way

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by lukui: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
some one said they rule the world, after posting nude and showing us their boobs and assess? SMH
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Olalan(m): 7:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
This is the only billionaire I know who doesn't go to work.........you only see him following women around.

3 Likes

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by ruggedtimi(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
E don start...
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by hurryup123(m): 8:00pm On Nov 17, 2019
N
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Kharishikhaa(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
imagine! And who said I won't make money. Imagine nonsense all because of money. God!
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by ArticleBeast: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Women, irrespective of race or religion, are super cheap and senseless.
Is your mother cheap? Just an harmless question

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by GreatResearcher: 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
I dont have one.
ArticleBeast:

Is your mother cheap? Just an harmless question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
I am sorry this happen to you sir.
Do you have to perform a surgery to correct the medical condition or what?

nwamabo247:
Yeah show love to all of them .Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way possible for full story see below
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by SalamRushdie: 9:13pm On Nov 17, 2019
Ned likes nice things
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by mrwonlasewonie: 9:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Baba yi Kan ko iyawo jo.shey woni fobo pa babayi sha?
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by wiseone28: 9:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
victorian:
Women rules the world cool
See how Ned obey his other wife like a loyal puppy.

cool
When money is involve

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by ArticleBeast: 9:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
GreatResearcher:
I dont have one.
Then respect women. There is no point generalizing

1 Like

Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by hurryup123(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Na only oga Ned be d only billionaire way no gree fine for picture. Regina go bring out plan B dis night
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by Techcrunchng(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
eelbay:
I am sorry this happen to you sir.
Do you have to perform a surgery to correct the medical condition or what?

even if not, he needs to eat
Re: Ned Nwoko And His Beautiful Moroccan Wife Having A Good Time by durubrian(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
omo!!! this oldie dey enjoy o..
real PARTE AFTER PARTE life.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Most Evil Women In The History / Actress’ $ex Photos Leak Online (see Hot Shocking Photos Here) / Kim Kardashian Released Old Family Photo To Celebrate Her Late Dad's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.