Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:15 PM

Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me (3229 Views)

How I Almost Got Scammed at Berger Car Depot. Read And Be Wise / How Can I Trace A Car Dealer Who Scammed Me. / As A Cardealer, Have You Ever Been Scammed By A Client? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by thebigkendo(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by crestedaguiyi: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin inside life

2 Likes

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Gaiuschibueze01(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
crestedaguiyi:

HMMMM... We will know soon
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
Ọtí de 5alive..

1 Like

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Asquare84(m): 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gaiuschibueze01:

Really? Online Bull Dog...and if I may ask, if judgments were sentimental...I do not think we will have any judiciary arm in the running.... Think twice, before you use your fingers to type, I don't brag but I can feed you.

My friend get out , empty barrel make the loudest noise, lawyers are nothing in Nigeria all are hungry fellow
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by captainking(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is getting interesting...
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by dannybrasky(m): 3:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
foolbuster:

You are talking like the thief.
2 bottles of Hennessy for you.

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by dannybrasky(m): 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
Asquare84:

Hungry lawyer
Na them no make efcc work dey show! Charge and bail them them. Na them be part of the reasons wey our politicians dey screw us from behind. Smh.
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Alfred74: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gaiuschibueze01:
I can buy this matter from dominion191 and toil with you in court till the end for you to know who I am. Stop insulting anyone that tells you the bitter truth in this matter, not everyone treats nonsense. Or Do you think the whole nairalanders support you?

If this is how you push out corrupt leaders, I am sure Nigeria would have a been a better place.
Stone casters everywhere...... #Phewwww

Thief accomplice,trying to scare the innocent dude. Effort in futility. Crestedaguiyi go on and pick up the thief,if this scammer of a lawyer puts himself on the line,pick him up as well. The thief who scammed my brother was paid back,How? Gave sars 20k,arrested him put 2 bullets in his knee cap and released him. It's been 2 years and he is still on a wheel chair.
Most times cos of the judiciary system in Nigeria and support by this wannabe lawyer you just have to forgo your money and say yes to jungle justice.
Crestedaguiyi,now you have a clue,do what makes you happy. As for you mr bitcoin lawyer,keep doing what you are doing ok, lawyer o,bitcoin o,you will collect something someday you hungry mothefuck"""""r .

Criminal bitcoin/// lawyer,not surprised you joined Nairaland when crestedaguiyi was scammed September 2019. Not a coincidence,I smell rat,You are a thief.

3 Likes

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by johnmartus(m): 4:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
You are nothing but a useless person . If you know you are real and you want to buy the case give me your office address. I will serve you court order.
Gaiuschibueze01:

I guess you will not want to be involved if asked to be a witness to the OP. No one is fighting against the him, but I think he feels he has the right to use the internet at his own disposal against a suspect
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by oshosegun27(m): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's like the audio lawyer has taken a hiatus.
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by thebigkendo(m): 5:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
oshosegun27:
It's like the audio lawyer has taken a hiatus.

We are watching.. We will meet in court grin grin

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by dannybrasky(m): 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Charge and bail lawyer don run?efcc waiting for you and your client like

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Asquare84(m): 6:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
dannybrasky:

Na them no make efcc work dey show! Charge and bail them them. Na them be part of the reasons wey our politicians dey screw us from behind. Smh.

You have said it all can you imagine the useless lawyer coming here to defend a fraudster
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by LeJeun3: 10:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Strangely this has disappeared

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by MedicH: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
It's like lunatics full this thread. Someone paid money for a car he has never seen to a stranger with zero car dealing reputation. Lunatics

3 Likes

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by LeJeun3: 5:19am On Nov 19, 2019
MedicH:
It's like lunatics full this thread. Someone paid money for a car he has never seen to a stranger with zero car dealing reputation. Lunatics

In order words it serves him right and he doesn't deserve justice?!

3 Likes

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by crestedaguiyi: 5:36am On Nov 19, 2019
He has been into shit for long obviously

1 Like

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by dannybrasky(m): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
He has been into shit for long obviously
Hmmm! You know what to do.
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by thebigkendo(m): 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na so "The law" disappeared when evidence was tendered grin grin grin

I still suprise say OP never catch the clown..
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Hoodbilonia: 5:49pm On Nov 19, 2019
Na dis small boy job u like dis
Kai
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by emmaak2(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2019
What's the update
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by crestedaguiyi: 7:39pm On Nov 27, 2019
He pleaded with my wife to beg me to wait 20th of December.

Got her details on her Instagram
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by thebigkendo(m): 8:06am On Sep 25, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
He pleaded with my wife to beg me to wait 20th of December.

Got her details on her Instagram

So after all the plenty talk.. You no do anything to the scammer.. He still dey nairaland dey scam people

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/456#94280007
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by crestedaguiyi: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2020
thebigkendo:

So after all the plenty talk.. You no do anything to the scammer.. He still dey nairaland dey scam people

https://www.nairaland.com/5828664/currency-e-currency-market-deals-2020/456#94280007

my dear, getting justic in Nigeria is very expensive.

its taking time but am on it.

the bastered even went to borrow money from halocredit with my name and number as his referee.

they have been sending me messages sef.

even his father is threatening for contacting him. i have all the sms.
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by thebigkendo(m): 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2020
crestedaguiyi:

my dear, getting justic in Nigeria is very expensive.

its taking time but am on it.

the bastered even went to borrow money from halocredit with my name and number as his referee.

they have been sending me messages sef.

even his father is threatening for contacting him. i have all the sms.

Even hin bank account.. You no block

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12384602_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by crestedaguiyi: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2020
thebigkendo:

Even hin bank account.. You no block

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12384602_images_jpeg_jpegeb6c065c105cfe1af50da1aeadfb7a99

I did o? He opened another with another bank.

He has left zenith bank for keystone
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by iComplain: 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2020
Is it not this same guy that is impersonating HazzanTazzan on the ecurremcy thread?

Mehn na wa o

I wish people can do background check before transacting with anyone

All d best in recovering your lost money

2 Likes

Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by coolgb(m): 4:26pm On Sep 25, 2020
Na the same guy
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2020
iComplain:
Is it not this same guy that is impersonating HazzanTazzan on the ecurremcy thread?

Mehn na wa o

I wish people can do background check before transacting with anyone

All d best in recovering your lost money

na Ogun go kill the guy las las
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Hausa(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2022
So how this matter come take end?
Re: Litus Yerinbosetamarakami Ganagana Scammed Me by Willie3040: 6:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
Hello,

Did you get this guy? He came to my neighbourhood today to scam an old man running POS. I got to hear about this after he had gone.

I tried to run a background check on him and this is what I found

Name: Litus Ganagana
He uses a Google business with a name
LiFav Group of Companies Nigeria
Peninsula Resort Way, Aja 105102, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
Phone number: +234 703 908 9349

This is how he looks like in the pictures below from those that saw him.

I think we can arrange this guy so that he can pay for all his deeds. I saw on Facebook that he has defrauded others in the past too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Very Powerful Used Generator- Kaduna / Toks Honda Jazz Manual Drive 850k / Clean Toks Mercedes Benz Elegance 2000 Model For Sale! Just 950k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.