Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) (30656 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by jhames010(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Nukilia:
Youths are losing their lives to the criminal politicians who hire thugs to disrupt the electoral process. I believe its time we start voting with our BVN number at ATMs all over the country. This would prevent the unnecessary loss of lives. cry

Heaven rest the soul of this young Nigerian...

Abi vote with your NIN from the comfort of your house...

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by omoniomoade(f): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2019
This your English sef, Anyways R.I.P bro....
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by LOGOBELT: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2019
Rest in Peace to the deceased

Buy Original Laptop Charger and Laptop Battery at low price, Check my Signature for Contact Details.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by xynerise: 7:39am On Nov 18, 2019
exco90:
I love bubu style of governance... he can never lose ... win win mentality... 30k monthly stipends for foolish People... his atrocities are defended... next level.. in as much as the ratio of foolish youth to right thinking Nigeria youth is 70:30.. this kind of thing will never stop

Exactly!! We have more idiots than sensible people in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by sammychimex(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Youths of Nigeria,we are our own problem. He was definetly shot by a fellow youth. We keep allowing people who have no value for life or respect for our future to dictate the routes, decisions etc. God help this country

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by denjjy(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2019
only three things can solve all menaces in this corn tree; total restructuring, aggressive revolution or secession. if we refuse to do any if these, we shall remain stunted till Jesus come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by daddytime(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2019
See student and graduate sentence composition.

Na wa for waya road

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Roon9(m): 7:40am On Nov 18, 2019
Sheriman:
If you die for the cause of Election in NIGERIA my brother you go just waste your Life.. you will Just die for Nothing... I repeat Nothing.. Zero Justice.. they go just Carry your Dead body go Montuary and you die Wrongfully.

Assin I always wondered why people volunteer cool
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by mercyville: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2019
stephenduru:
Kogi Election: INEC Trained Staff And Kogi Poly Graduate Shot Dead

An INEC trained staff and a graduate of Kogi Polytechnic identified as Cooper Fabulous KSP was shot dead yesterday in Kogi State gubernatorial election.

His friend took to social media to mourn him and wrote....

'God have mercy on us in Kogi State Kogi Poly Just Graduate Student Business Administration.  Fabulous Goes home

It not easy to say God bye. Election why do u go with our brother, Course, Friend, Manager.

Fabulous death is a grate lost to business Students and Kogi Student's in General .R.I.I. God No why , we love u but God love most'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/kogi-election-inec-trained-and-kogi.html?m=1
RIP to the written English Language here.Oh my!!

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by anonimi: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Perhaps he refused to endorse this kind of results below as INEC election officer.
This preventable death is what you get from the non signing of electronic voting and use of PVC into law by Buhari, we are still using the same process that PDP used to stay in power for 16 years, so where is the change?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2674047_2671101fbimg1435752845837jpeg8fa3e5cefe73fa369d83ff842dcb8396_jpeg_jpeg08705abfd750ea2ff336c659bb1b7a6a

4 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by fortunejum: 7:43am On Nov 18, 2019
Risky job that I can't do no matter the amount.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Hostingserver(f): 7:44am On Nov 18, 2019
They should just kukuma split up Kogi state....the three major tribes there are not Compatible at all.
RIP man.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by anonimi: 7:45am On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:
Chai! And just like that, this handsome man is gone

Im beginning to think that these deaths are sacrifices ordained by these diabolical politicians

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by israelmao(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Democracy is on suspension.In the meantime Goodbye to democracy.

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
God abeg ooo when my children just be 3 and 5.. who go train them.. I no dey vote again... till my children grow up oo
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by anonimi: 7:47am On Nov 18, 2019
kenzosky:
Politics in Nigeria does not just ony threatens our lifes, ethical values and justice, it's killing our youths, our future, destabilising our society and endangering the rules of laws. Imagine such a vibrant Young man who thought it a was a good idea to be a patriot and help his own country in anyway possible shot dead in cold blood. R. I. P. Young blood, May your blood seek for justice any where you are.

Prayers alone don't seem to work. Why

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2027919_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by wonder233: 7:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Don't even vote, it won't count. Let's all collectively boycott elections in Nigeria. That's the only way to recalibrate the system. If we keep turning out, we are merely allowing the theiving political class use us to validate the process.
xynerise:
The youths should stay away from being an electoral officer or political thug. Just vote or stay in your house.

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Thegoodone13(m): 7:49am On Nov 18, 2019
philip0906:

Lives have always been lost in every election held in this country since we had a democratic governance
are you saying it is normal thing to be lost life in any election in Nigeria. Pray that such thing will not happen to you and your family. We are not talking about party here, we are talking about life being lost. APC and PDP are the same but let us value life.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Jones4190(m): 7:50am On Nov 18, 2019
QUESTION
APC = PDP, Prove ?
ANSWER
Since we know they are both parties, The 2nd "P" in PDP is a constant and so may not be included in the equation. OR we may as well say APC"P" = PD"P"
"P" = Party
Divide both sides of the equation by the constant "P".
Resulting in APC = PD
This means that if A+P+C = x, Also P+D must be equal to x
Meaning A+P+C = P+D
Using the alphabet A -Z numbers, whereby A = 1 and Z=26
Substituting letters with their corresponding numbers.
A,P,C = 1,16,3
P,D= 16,4
A+P+C = 1+16+3 = 20
P+D= 16+4 = 20
Therefore APC = PDP
QED.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Elections in Nigeria is simply a SHAM /SCAM.......
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by anonimi: 7:51am On Nov 18, 2019
Thomthom:
God abeg ooo when my children just be 3 and 5.. who go train them.. I no dey vote again... till my children grow up oo

If you don't vote, or don't participate with your money and time in the process, how are you sure that someone will not be in power and make sure that the kids don't even grow or their parents are not alive to see them grow?
Do you understand that

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4263972_candidate168717520150430101652_jpeg5d095e7c3dfe8b5bf465a64450383689

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53am On Nov 18, 2019
People never cease to learn.
Rip young man.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by LivingSage: 7:54am On Nov 18, 2019
This is very sad! Why must we still be recording death on every elections, I'm bemused of the way out! This is high time all the salaries for political office holders are reduced drastically, this will curb the mentality of DO OR DIE
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2019
hotspec:
yet some people are celebrating this already, while some were silent because they think it doesn't affect them. Be not rejoice yet, what goes around may come around

A farmer set a trap for a mouse disturbing his farm house. The mouse went to inform d chicken,d chicken said it's none of it's business as d trap is for d mouse and can't catch d chicken. D mouse went to inform the goat again, same response, it went to inform d cow also, same response.

The following day, d farmer heard the trap, set off in the night, he called his wife to go check it out thinking it has catch the mouse. Alas, rhe trap has caught a snake, which bit d farmers wife and she eventually died.

When people came to mourn her, the farmer ask that they kill the chicken to feed the guests, more people came, they had to kill the goat. Finally, in the burial day, they slaughtered the cow, while d mouse is still there enjoying itself.

Moral of the story: When evil starts happening around and you fold ur arms thinking it's not affecting u at that time, it's a matter of time before you will realize u're d most affected

Nice
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by philip0906(m): 8:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Thegoodone13:
are you saying it is normal thing to be lost life in any election in Nigeria. Pray that such thing will not happen to you and your family. We are not talking about party here, we are talking about life being lost. APC and PDP are the same but let us value life.
What I am saying is simple: Elections in Nigeria, comes with loss of life. Sad but the reality.

The onus is for the common man, who is used as a tool to advance the cause of these desperate politicians, to reject been used.

If you're a corper, avoid been involved in any elections as an elections officer because of the change you will receive, as your life is at risk. All the candidates, their families, Senior INEC officers do not have their kids anywhere around the pooling booth.

The day Nigerians decide to use their heads, the better

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Onlinealaba:
Youths gotta learn.. GEJ forever remain a hero no matter his shortcoming ..he showed us what an election should be like but seems we are back again to the OBJ days of politics .do or die .R.I.P young man

Check my signature and profile

This is 10 times worse than OBJs own oo
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:05am On Nov 18, 2019
I was waiting and going through comments to see who will call the deceased a wailer ........as far as APC wins

Never knew some of this youths still have conscience,..for once am happy we now understand the system rather than the process
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Awaja(m): 8:08am On Nov 18, 2019
But the guys grammatical expression na war
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by dallyemmy: 8:08am On Nov 18, 2019
THIS IS A SHAME!!! ELECTORAL REFORM NOW OR PEOPLE MAY START GOING TO POLLING BOOT WITH ARMS...WHICH WILL BE A TOTAL EMBARASSMENT TO OUR GOVERNMENT.

SADLY ENOUGH YOU WILL NEVER HEAR OUR LEADERS TALK ABOUT IT!
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Temptee101(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2019
obembet:
Nigeria politics.

If you ask yeye bello now, he will say the election is very peaceful.

Supposing this fool called Dino won too.. He will say it's the best election so far.

Very aptly put

These politicians are only after their pockets and interests, that explains why we still have these vices such as bad roads, poor infrastructure, no power etc, with us even after 20 years of democratic rule

Worst of it all, nothing will be done about it. More young souls would still be wasted

I just tire for Nigeria

Spits

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Tonyosas101(m): 8:10am On Nov 18, 2019
hotspec:
yet some people are celebrating this already, while some were silent because they think it doesn't affect them. Be not rejoice yet, what goes around may come around

A farmer set a trap for a mouse disturbing his farm house. The mouse went to inform d chicken,d chicken said it's none of it's business as d trap is for d mouse and can't catch d chicken. D mouse went to inform the goat again, same response, it went to inform d cow also, same response.

The following day, d farmer heard the trap, set off in the night, he called his wife to go check it out thinking it has catch the mouse. Alas, rhe trap has caught a snake, which bit d farmers wife and she eventually died.

When people came to mourn her, the farmer ask that they kill the chicken to feed the guests, more people came, they had to kill the goat. Finally, in the burial day, they slaughtered the cow, while d mouse is still there enjoying itself.

Moral of the story: When evil starts happening around and you fold ur arms thinking it's not affecting u at that time, it's a matter of time before you will realize u're d most affected
Wait! What do you expect the chicken, goat & cow to do about the trap gather & kill the snake or prevent the snake from biting the man's wife!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Darius Ishaku: FG Plotting To Stop Me, Six Others From Seeking Re-election / Ojo Maduekwe's Burial: Patience Jonathan, Akpabio, Ikpeazu Attend (Pics) / Why Did The Southern Senators In The House Allow Them Pass The PIB?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.