Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,978 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:45 AM

Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) (30622 Views)

Kogi Election Tribunal: APC Legal Team Leader Angrily Stormed Out Of Court / Dino Melaye Rocks Customized Agbada To Kogi Election Rally (Photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
INEC is a useless entity. Putting people lives in danger cos of a stupid and shabby electoral process system.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by charlesditro: 8:11am On Nov 18, 2019
If I had my way I'll disqualify both candidates..... and fresh people will come again and run........... If any life is lost again both parties will be disqualified all over and over and over until sanity is restored within electoral process, practices cum idea.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by LabDNA: 8:12am On Nov 18, 2019
How much will NYSC and INEC pay his family to at least mitigate the consequence of this unbearable loss?

Nigerians, NGOs and civil society organizations should start strongly advocating for electronic voting. It is now obvious that physical elections can never happen without bloodshed. Everytime elections happen, Nigerians MUST DIE. It is now cast in gold.

It may be your turn, or even your relative tommorow if you don't fighting for electronic voting today.

Make the neccesay laws, send INEC officials to advanced countries to learn the template of e-voting and then come home to implement it.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Marvieduke(f): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
Just imagine how they waste this handsome dude. Rest in peace.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by sirwilson(m): 8:13am On Nov 18, 2019
False info... Is this not the same guy that got drown on their way back from Ajeke in Ibaji Local Govt. Area of Kogi state yesterday?
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by dallyemmy: 8:17am On Nov 18, 2019
This is a shame!!! Are we in war front? Must the voters now resolve to go to the polling boots with weapons? It was a total embarassment to this present administration...and posterity will not forgive this administration...it is really sad...

...what happened last saturday was totally disheartening...it was a total embarassment...
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Leeprince: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2019
A. P. C... Change
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by fatymore(f): 8:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Useless politicians and thugs
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by boban007: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2019
THE OP MURDERED ENGLISH LANGUAGE. MAY THE DEAD RIP.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by mykaki: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Congrtas to all my weekend subscribers, lets make it more today , Just call or whatsapp me .
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Jus4c: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria is taken to the dumpster! It's very funny most people are living in denial( suffering and smiling); nothing really works. I am sure the life of this deseased young man means nothing to the political gladiators. Since he was a child of 'nobody', it (his murder) won't even be given any significant attention.Remember when the daughter of a highly placed politician was killed in Ondo State allegedly by the Fulani Herdsmen? The solidarity and concerns received was out f this world. The question is, 'How many daughters and sons of other Nigerians have been killed through these same alleged murderers? How much of same level of solidarity was shown?' You may be the best 'judge' in this ,'case'. Hence, it bothers me why many of Nigerian youth with no background of strong political influence or riches would want to put their lives on the line for any of those politicians whose wards are receiving the best life could offer in saner climes,while defecating on their own lands.

The issue we have in Nigeria transcends the present governments at the central, state or local, it's just a continuous decaying of a rotten system. That is why when a political party is in power, whether at the central, states or local level, the opposition parties always complain of being victimized by the state machinery; it has always being like that, and it will continue.

The problem of Nigeria will continue until when every common man, I mean every average Nigerian, decides to take their destinies into their own hands by thinking above ethnic , religious and other unimportant factors in determining who should lead at various levels of governments. A stronger institution, which respects the rights of everyone , and has no regard for anyone no matter public status, should be advocated for. That is the case in advanced democracies, like that of U.S.A, where government officials can boldly testify against a sitting president without any fear of intimidation , victimization or oppression. It is so because they have built stronger institutions, and not individuals, over the time. Such cannot be said in Nigeria.

If we, as a people, fail to advocate to have a stronger institution, and are happy queuing behind stronger people ( politicians, business moguls), then, I'm afraid, we will continue to have these same cycle of events. In the mean time, any youth that has the opportunity (resources) to legally immigrate to a saner clime should do so unhesitatingly for the sake of their kids, as things do not look bright in the nearest future.The children of the elites will continue to rule us, and we will continue to celebrate them. The elites have already positioned their kids to take their positions, in the business world and the political spheres. Most Nigerians will never understand the fight people like Omoyele Sowore is trying to put forward because they have been programmed to think based on sentiments of religion ,ethnicity, and local politics. It's very unfortunate that most Nigerians youth do not believe that they too have the rights to self-actualization without always paying obeisance to the ruling class and their kids. I pray GOD take Nigeria out of the cleaners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by vineyardfarms: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2019
I AM EXPECTING CLO TO TAKE THE CHAIRMAN OF INEC YAKUBU, KOGI CP, THE PRESIDENCY TO I.C.C. THE SYSTEM THAT BROUGHT HIM TO POWER HAS BEING ENRODED UNDER HIS WATCH TO THE WORST (NEXT LEVEL). THE COURTS ARE NOT HELPING MATTERS. THERE IS NEED TO GET THE INTERNATIMAL COMMUNITY TO GET INVOLVE, 2023 WILL BE BLOOD BATH
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
The day people in this country stop going out for elections or trying to participate in its activities is when I will say people don dey get sense in this country.
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Hapinex01: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2019
How i wish he coperated and swallow his holyness, what a wasted effort, pls lets learn to do things accordingly on time
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by AliyuAd: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
And they still called this an election done under a peaceful atmosphere?, it should be re-runed .

bro rest in perfect peace .
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by midnighter(f): 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
anonimi:
]

Lol! Lemme jor angry
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by anonimi: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
midnighter:
Lol! Lemme jor angry

Na for which body part I hold you? cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Correcto: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
APC and PDP win but Nigerians lost. Nigeria can't be never be great with this system of democracy.
stephenduru:
Kogi Election: INEC Trained Staff And Kogi Poly Graduate Shot Dead

An INEC trained staff and a graduate of Kogi Polytechnic identified as Cooper Fabulous KSP was shot dead yesterday in Kogi State gubernatorial election.

His friend took to social media to mourn him and wrote....

'God have mercy on us in Kogi State Kogi Poly Just Graduate Student Business Administration.  Fabulous Goes home

It not easy to say God bye. Election why do u go with our brother, Course, Friend, Manager.

Fabulous death is a grate lost to business Students and Kogi Student's in General .R.I.I. God No why , we love u but God love most'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/kogi-election-inec-trained-and-kogi.html?m=1
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Yabariki: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
One thing that keeps me awake in the face of this devilish act by our politicians/leaders is that one day all these will be accounted for, that is the moment they will see that they are actually the BIG Looser
Re: Kogi Election: Fabulous KSP Shot Dead (Photos) by Staro: 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
So sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Iwo Road, Causing Gridlock / 2023: Aishatu Binani Defeats Ribadu, Ex-gov Bindow, Wins Adamawa APC Ticket / Who Was The Best And Worst Performing Governor In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.