Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,406 members, 7,800,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa (65019 Views)

We Will Teach Those Underrating Rivers State A Lesson With Our Votes - Wike / Osun PDP Defies Court Order, To Proceed With Governorship Primary / Igbos Taught Niger Delta A Bitter Lesson With PIB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by PAQ(m): 1:45am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigerian politics no permanent friend or foe, full of backstabbing & friends with benefits.

GEJ was ganged against by his PDP stalwart to let APC win, now he has ganged up with APC to let PDP loose!

Well, in all honesty, PDP has done their part in the state let another party give it a try. That state is in dire need of development.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by dochenaj: 2:22am On Nov 18, 2019
Area4Area:
I hope we won't blame Buhari for this if true but GEJ, he wanted Bayelsa for APC.
Wetin be my own? They can rig in whoever they care, it is none of my concern.

The moment a man stops expecting anything from this government, then you sure have found the key.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 2:33am On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
Dickson violated one of the cardinal Machiavellian principles and the Laws of Power, and paid very dearly for it.

Unfortunately, he isn't the only one bearing the brunt of his misadventure, Wadata Plaza as a whole is.

Mehn, this an indeed fantastic feeling. Modath, come on, show some love. cheesy

Please quote that law of power.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 2:37am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:
Messiah that couldn't deliver himself. Smh for PDP-IG yoots and ipobiens. Same people are saying APC rigged the election, same animals are praising the ineffectual buffoon. I just CAN'T understand this confusion in the enemies' camp.

Anyway, may all my enemies be confused like PDP members and ipobians IJN.........

Arm chair analyst. Join a political party. Strive for an elective position in the party and a public postion. Thereafter you can condemn or support politicians. See your head like wetin barber do mistake cut.

Which Jonathan? You guys are looking for ways to make this ineffectual buffoon important in this election. Did he campaign for APC in anyway. Somebody that publicly endorsed his useless party. Now im don fail yakata una dey idolise am.

Mind you APC has been dominating his constituency even before this election. So how did he influence APC's victory now? Was he able to deliver his local government for Atiku?

Jonathan should be hiding in shame. A former President that has become politically "imbecilistic" in a very short time. Just like Obasanjo, they cant even deliver their polling Units for their candidates. You think it is easy to be politcal gladiators like BUHARI and TINUBU. before you argue, Buhari has a fan base of over 13million as we speak. Even without campaigning in South then with rigging of PDP under Obj, he still had over 7million fan base alone from North East..........

Yeye illusionists
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 2:40am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:
Messiah that couldn't deliver himself. Smh for PDP-IG yoots and ipobiens. Same people are saying APC rigged the election, same animals are praising the ineffectual buffoon. I just CAN'T understand this confusion in the enemies' camp.

Anyway, may all my enemies be confused like PDP members and ipobians IJN.........

Arm chair analyst. Join a political party. Strive for an elective position in the party and a public postion. Thereafter you can condemn or support politicians. See your head like wetin barber do mistake cut.

Which Jonathan? You guys are looking for ways to make this ineffectual buffoon important in this election. Did he campaign for APC in anyway. Somebody that publicly endorsed his useless party. Now im don fail yakata una dey idolise am.

Mind you APC has been dominating his constituency even before this election. So how did he influence APC's victory now? Was he able to deliver his local government for Atiku?

Jonathan should be hiding in shame. A former President that has become politically "imbecilistic" in a very short time. Just like Obasanjo, they cant even deliver their polling Units for their candidates. You think it is easy to be politcal gladiators like BUHARI and TINUBU. before you argue, Buhari has a fan base of over 13million as we speak. Even without campaigning in South then with rigging of PDP under Obj, he still had over 7million fan base alone from North East..........

Yeye illusionists

Arm chair analyst. Join a political party. Strive for an elective position in the party and an elective public position. Thereafter you can condemn or support politicians. See your head like wetin barber do mistake cut.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by tee4naija(m): 3:56am On Nov 18, 2019
This should be a lesson to Obaseki. He should learn from the fall of Ajimobi of Oyo state,Ambode of Lagos and now Dickson of Bayelsa. You don't ride to power on a system and then despise the system. No matter how popular you think you are, the system will bring you down.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 18, 2019
YelloweWest:

How much do they pay u for all this bitterness?

Meanwhile GEJ is popping champagne over the victory o

Bitterness? I'm i Blackface? Just analysing issues in my own perspective just like you or the OP. Mind you between 2007 to December 2011, i still had my 100% support for GEJ..........
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
Cantonese:

Arm chair analyst. Join a political party. Strive for an elective position in the party and an elective public position. Thereafter you can condemn or support politicians. See your head like wetin barber do mistake cut.
[/s]

Grow up little kid.......or forever remain confused like PD-Pigs and ipobians
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
Penexpress:

Your father, your generation are all ineffectual buffoon including your ancestors
[/s]

Smh......
Anyway,w may all my enemies be confused like PDP members and ipobians IJN....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:44am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
hopkinsnoni:

You are a special fool tho � keep it up
[/s]

Smh for mgbada like you......
Anyway,w may all my enemies be confused like PDP members and ipobians IJN....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 4:47am On Nov 18, 2019
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Caseless: 4:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Neduzze5:

Beautifully crafted title for a long political themed article.... Any writers in the house?
it's beautiful!
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Bizibi(m): 5:17am On Nov 18, 2019
LordAdam:

Guy no dey rzn ND politics like that o.

North play similar politics. Party is secondary to your political family's interests.

Abe made sure Wike won just to give Amaechi a f*ck you.

GEJ let Osho win to wreck the Igbinedion political family totally.

GEJ chased Ibori who bankrolled his joint candidacy into a British jail just to "whittle" his influence.

This is why Amaechi was spitting fire and brimstone in 2015. His own case would have been special.

We play a ruthless, winner-takes-all politics in the SS. It explains why our elections are uncharacteristically bloody.

When Dickson chose to take it all personal, publicly embarrass, and relegate GEJ; he pretty much signed his political death warrant. From that moment on, it was expected that GEJ crippled him to retain any semblance of control or influence in the Bayelsan polity. BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

It's classic political survival, like Chimps. Dickson could have tried to pacify GEJ and other stakeholders somewhat by offering the DG slot to someone nominated by another elder. But no? He had to put in the Senator so he can go to the Senate.

So they let him play his hand and gang-r*ped him. He'd join the long list of prematurely finished politicians like Attah, Uduaghan, Omehia and co; who let transient power get into their head.

Lyon can always decamp, and it's not like he can single-handedly re-elect himself. Dickson is dead politically. That was the primary objective. You can only talk APC/PDP/Labor/Accord when you're politically relevant. Anyone who threatens that is not meant to be disciplined, but to be permanently disabled politically.

You learn this as a councilor over in the ND.

-Lord
anytime I think of uduaghan or listen his colleagues in politics talk about him i just SMH in pity.kai!! That man!
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Awoo88: 5:34am On Nov 18, 2019
InvertedHammer:
/
GEJ, a supposed PDP leader lost the state gubernatorial election to the opposition.

What lesson exactly did he teach Dickson?

They are both losers.
/
GEJ is a winner. Had PDP won GEJ will be rander useless in Bayalsa.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:

Yeye illusionists

You know nothing of Bayelsa
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Awoo88: 5:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Cantonese:

Please quote that law of power.
Never outshine the masters
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by livebyday(m): 5:38am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
Hofbrauhaus:
Jonathan voted for PDP. But he and Dickson lost! Nobody taught anybody any lesson?
[/s]
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Area4Area: 5:43am On Nov 18, 2019
noisy45:

No offence sorry for your pdp loss o grin
I think you're replying the wrong person because I'm a staunch APC supporter
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 5:50am On Nov 18, 2019
Ecne:

You know nothing of Bayelsa

Yes you are right. But i know one thing for sure that GEJ is still a member and a chieftain of PDP. Hence if what you guys are insinuating in mirage is true, he would've been charged with anti-party activities.......

Well in summary, PDP is gradually being kicked out of my beloveth SOUTH-SOUTH
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Bizibi(m): 5:59am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:

Yes you are right. But i know one thing for sure that GEJ is still a member and a chieftain of PDP. Hence if what you guys are insinuating in mirage is true, he would've been charged with anti-party activities.......

Well in summary, PDP is gradually being kicked out of my beloveth SOUTH-SOUTH
this one na real social media political amateur.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Bizibi:
this one na real social media political amateur.

Political guru.... clap for yourself.

Why weren't you efulefus speaking like this prior to the elections? You guys like shifting posts just so you can score.

Anyway, may all our enemies be confused like PDP-IG supporters and ipobians IJN.........

Now say Amen.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Bizibi(m): 6:21am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:

Political guru.... clap for yourself.

Why weren't you efulefus speaking like this prior to the elections? You guys like shifting posts just so you can score.

Anyway, may all our enemies be confused like PDP-IG supporters and ipobians IJN.........

Now say Amen.
hehehehe, social media political analyst.continue oga!!!
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Cuteimma1(m): 6:52am On Nov 18, 2019
Common punctuation mark u no sabi use. olodo

Hofbrauhaus:
Jonathan voted for PDP. But he and Dickson lost! Nobody taught anybody any lesson?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by orisa37: 7:00am On Nov 18, 2019
I never knew that Dickson is such Selfish.
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Jdbrasco2: 7:04am On Nov 18, 2019
Is Jonathan still a politician? He should retire abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Teejay13(m): 7:09am On Nov 18, 2019
A wise man can always learn from other peoples mistake. "Don't be selfish in life"
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by 9iceprince(m): 7:36am On Nov 18, 2019
Bizibi:
funny one.....I don't understand,is tinubu not a greedy godfather or you want to say gej is a greedy godfather too,infact this comment makes no sense.
godfather na godfather, its only when it is against u guys that you know one is greedy and one is not, mind u TINUBU na national godfather don't compare him with a godfather that loses his district to opposition
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Beat123(f): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2019
Gej didn’t vote!!!

Basket..
Hofbrauhaus:
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by LZAA: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:

Yeye illusionists

Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by NaijaHeadlines: 10:55am On Nov 18, 2019
Hmm..
Re: Jonathan Taught Dickson A Lesson With Governorship Election In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 11:08am On Nov 18, 2019
couragemurphy:
[s][/s]

Grow up little kid.......or forever remain confused like PD-Pigs and ipobians

So you can now see that you are and will remain what you are i.e. "an arm chair analyst". Added to that is your myopia and great display of your one sided political comments. I suggest that Observer newspapers should be resuscitated so that you can get a job there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reactions As Peter Obi Is Spotted At A Store (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole's Pretty Wife Stuns In Red At A Meeting In Washington / Victoria, Wife Of Lance Corporal Martins Arrested For Granting Media Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.