Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor (2067 Views)

How APC Governor Insulted Oshiomhole Before Buhari - Vanguard Reveals / APC Governor Caught On Video Receiving $5m Bribes / I Am No Longer In APC – Governor Ortom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by kelvinginzie: 6:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
Voting out a bad and desperate Apc Governor has now become almost an impossible task under Mr Integrity.
A time is coming when APC governors will not care about governance knowing fully well that as long as they are still at the federal level, they win win at all costs.
If APC stays in power beyond 2023,it is bye bye to democracy.

8 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by ursullalinda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Exactly my thought....I remember their was a time governors started doing silent competition.....but now no governor seems to be working....the country is on stand still....With Bello's level of performance Mr integrity still brought him back.....we are on a long thing

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by LUGBE: 6:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
Exactly my point, but the blind is pretending over it, it will affect them soon.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Blakjewelry(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
it happened in kano now on kogi

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Kingsley10000: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
igbos/ipob miscreants crying more than the bereaved cheesy
wetin concern una with bayalsa,kogi,osun,kano etc elections?
una mumu never do? Even Gej voted for APC(Lyon)

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Kingsley10000: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
you will soon commit suicide grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Stalwert: 6:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol even wike was a desperate ApC governor, useless wailing thread.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by JonDon12: 7:20pm On Nov 17, 2019
kelvinginzie:
Voting out a bad and desperate Apc Governor has now become almost an impossible task under Mr Integrity.
A time is coming when APC governors will not care about governance knowing fully well that as long as they are still at the federal level, they win win at all costs.

Idiots in Nigeria do not know the consequences of rigging elections. Nigerians are stupid and I pray that they keep on living in hell. I am a biafran. Thats all I want.

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Plus10(m): 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kingsley10000:
igbos/ipob miscreants crying more than the bereaved cheesy

wetin concern una with bayalsa,kogi,osun,kano etc elections?

una mumu never do? Even Gej voted for APC(Lyon)
I dont know how some of you apc supporters reason,so one is no longer free to air his or her view anymore?Must everything revolve around party lines and ethnicity.

3 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Kingsley10000: 7:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
Plus10:

I dont know how some of you apc supporters reason,so one is no longer free to air his or her view anymore?Must everything revolve around party lines and ethnicity.
which state are you from,let me know how i will answer you...

This election isn't all about pdp or apc;it's all about voting out ineptness and clueless leadership bayalsans has experienced since the inception of the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Have Abia state been able to vote out a very bad PDP leadership in 20 years?
It's same method of rigging.No hope for ordinary Nigerians.APC though have taken rigging to a shameless next level.

8 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Kingsley10000: 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigeria will soon return to one party system like China

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by kelvinginzie: 12:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Kingsley10000:
Nigeria will soon return to one party system like China

Apc has killed democracy
Pdp governors will be so scared right now

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by raumdeuter: 12:37am On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Have Abia state been able to vote out a very bad PDP leadership in 20 years?
It's same method of rigging.No hope for ordinary Nigerians.APC though have taken rigging to a shameless next level.

Abia Enugu Ebonyi have 20yrs uninterrupted PDP rule when will you start wailing about them

APC was voted out in Oyo, Bauchi when will Enugu and Rivers do the same

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by stonemasonn: 12:39am On Nov 18, 2019
I don't know what to say, I'm speechless about Kogi my state.

Even Igala people go open mouth in shock, this has never happened before.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by richie240: 1:53am On Nov 18, 2019
JonDon12:

Idiots in Nigeria do not know the consequences of rigging elections. Nigerians are stupid and I pray that they keep on living in hell. I am a biafran. Thats all I want.
Excellent!
I wish ur fellow compatriots tow d same line by 'coming out of d closet' like you; not acting the bird by day and bat by night!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 9:22am On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Abia Enugu Ebonyi have 20yrs uninterrupted PDP rule when will you start wailing about them

APC was voted out in Oyo, Bauchi when will Enugu and Rivers do the same

When Lagos state goes to opposition.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by raumdeuter: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

When Lagos state goes to opposition.

Lagos people don't go around whining and complaining about other states where people win votes with one cup of kerosene

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lagos people don't go around whining and complaining about other states where people win votes with one cup of kerosene

Oh really?
If they don't complain that means they are as dumb as a rock.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
JonDon12:

You are a Biafran?

Then leave Nigerian matter for Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Oh really?
But you are wise for voting a person that bought your vote with one cup of kerosene?

Na wa o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Afamed: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
kelvinginzie:

Copy World trade center and ICC for urgent attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

But you are wise for voting a person that bought your vote with one cup of kerosene?

Na wa o!

Okoroawusa na you dey ask me this kan foolish question?
I thought you know better but you don't.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by raumdeuter: 2:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Oh really?

Lagos indigenes face their states and dont go complaining about other states unlike some people we know from Abia wey carry the luggage of others on their head while voting for their governors based on one stainless cup of kerosene

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 3:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

Lagos indigenes face their states and dont go complaining about other states unlike some people we know from Abia wey carry the luggage of others on their head while voting for their governors based on one stainless cup of kerosene

Who are the Abia indigenes that concern themselves with Lagos state affairs?
And mind you while we are at that, there are hundreds of thousands of Abia state indigenes who live and work and pay taxes to Lagos state government and have every right to demand accountability from the governor as stake holders.

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Merit123(m): 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Nah for nairaland them they vote politician out in Nigeria.
Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by raumdeuter: 3:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Who are the Abia indigenes that concern themselves with Lagos state affairs?
And mind you while we are at that, there are hundreds of thousands of Abia state indigenes who live and work and pay taxes to Lagos state government and have every right to demand accountability from the governor as stake holders.

People like you who ignore you state governors re-elect them after receiving a cup of Kerosene and continue to wail about other states
If your governor was performing his duties you wont be running away from your home state like Syrian refugees polluting everywhere you go
Those Abia indigenes can relocate home to pay their taxes to Ikpeazu so he can buy more kerosene for them to drink. abi why your papa hometown dey fear you to live?

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 3:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa na you dey ask me this kan foolish question?
I thought you know better but you don't.
My brother, Igbos have a saying, "Okpere nwanneya abughi okpe" meaning A judge that judges only in favour of his brother is not a judge".

Igbos!... the political ship is not leaving us behind...it has left us already!!!

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Okoroawusa:

My brother, Igbos have a saying, "Okpere nwanneya abughi okpe" meaning A judge that judges only in favour of his brother is not a judge".

Igbos!... the political ship is not leaving us behind...it has left us already!!!

What are you doing to better the situation?
To accuse me of collecting kerosene and voted Ikpeazu is very treacherous of you.

2 Likes

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Ojiofor: 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
raumdeuter:

People like you who ignore you state governors re-elect them after receiving a cup of Kerosene and continue to wail about other states
If your governor was performing his duties you wont be running away from your home state like Syrian refugees polluting everywhere you go
Those Abia indigenes can relocate home to pay their taxes to Ikpeazu so he can buy more kerosene for them to drink. abi why your papa hometown dey fear you to live?

You write rubbish after collecting one maggi cube from your own leaders who invented stomach infrastructure.
Abia state governor is learning from your leaders.Btw,no state in ur region is better than any state in my region.Lagos state belongs to every Nigerian that lives there it was former capital of Nigeria and current economic capital.Tell me about your own state and leave Lagos state alone.

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by Okoroawusa: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:

What are you doing to better the situation?
To accuse me of collecting kerosene and voted Ikpeazu is very treacherous of you.
Nwannem ewena iwe...but some people did collect kerosene n voted Ikpeazu. It's a fact. So igbos should not be more Catholic than the Pope.

What am I doing to better the situation? I have bettered mine already by moving with the times...I can't wait for my people anymore

1 Like

Re: It Now Takes Only The Grace Of God To Vote Out A Desperate Apc Governor by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ojiofor:
You write rubbish after collecting one maggi cube from your own leaders who invented stomach infrastructure.
Abia state governor is learning from your leaders.Btw,no state in ur region is better than any state in my region.Lagos state belongs to every Nigerian that lives there it was former capital of Nigeria and current economic capital.Tell me about your own state and leave Lagos state alone.

No place is better, continue deceiving yourselves. Go to any garage today in your region and look at the grim reality. All youths are fleeing to the Southwest and other areas.

Living things flee from places of hardship to places of prosperity. If Abia and those states were prosperous, their indigenes wont turn to refugees
How many people from SouthWest are travelling to the East? an Average SW youth will rather travel out of the country

Ask yourself how many Americans are dying to go to Mexico vs How many Mexicans are dying to enter America.

Stats can lie, reality cannot lie. Mexico can bring any stats that its better than America, but the reality lies in the human migration pattern. People flee hardship to prosperity

Collect your cup of Kerosene and flee to the Southwest

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supreme Court Judgement Makes Ihedioha A National Hero. / Fake News Alert : El Rufai Never Constructed those beautiful roads. / How GOV Wike Lied To Northern Elders Just to Paint Igbos Black

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.