Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Remembering Biafra In Border Closure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Remembering Biafra In Border Closure (4003 Views)

NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari / Remembering Biafra In Border Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2019
Yujin:

See the criminal calling someone else a tout! Why waste my precious flavour on a stinking shithole? Lol. Your hatred will swallow you soon. Continue to deceive yourselves on this thread because discerning fellows can it for what it really is. Loser!

Shut up and park for side abeg! Nigeria was very gracious allowing you to continue to rampage around shouting Biafra and disturbing everyone. If the right thing had been done to begin with none of you will see Biafra as a right or privilege. This new generation has high intolerance for Biafra.......we are not the generation of 60s that was timid and needed international approval, we are not concerned about an international disapproval one bit. We will flout all the conventions of international treaties to see that Biafra remain defunct. This is not hatred, it is political reality.

If you must actualize Biafra there are things you must first do. Recall all your traders spread around Nigeria to return to Iboland. Recall all your officials serving in Nigerian Government to return home. Then conduct a referendum and negotiate your separation from Nigeria. As long your brothers remain in other regions earning their livelihood then stop endangering their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by joeyfire(m): 5:59am On Nov 19, 2019
0monnak0da:

On the basis of Regions

Your founding fathers who signed up to Nigeria at independence conceded that the North have more federal legislators than the South.

Unless I am lacking knowledge on this subject, this is a fallacy. Total hogwash.
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Yujin(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Shut up and park for side abeg! Nigeria was very gracious allowing you to continue to rampage around shouting Biafra and disturbing everyone. If the right thing had been done to begin with none of you will see Biafra as a right or privilege. This new generation has high intolerance for Biafra.......we are not the generation of 60s that was timid and needed international approval, we are not concerned about an international disapproval one bit. We will flout all the conventions of international treaties to see that Biafra remain defunct. This is not hatred, it is political reality.

If you must actualize Biafra there are things you must first do. Recall all your traders spread around Nigeria to return to Iboland. Recall all your officials serving in Nigerian Government to return home. Then conduct a referendum and negotiate your separation from Nigeria. As long your brothers remain in other regions earning their livelihood then stop endangering their lives.
Lol. You think we're scared of riffraffs like you? We're just gradually building up to square it with devils like you. Your main backbone is about brexit and breakit. Then, we will know your true capability. My brothers will remain wherever they see fit and there's nothing scallywags like you will do. If you have any influence, why don't you flout the international treaties and do your worst now? You must think you're dealing with some kind of inconsequentials. You amuse me. We are protesting and will continue to do so. Do your worse.
Lol @ Nigeria being gracious. Any reasonable person will see that you're evil personified for saying this. Hate Igbos as much as you want, but we will outlive you and your likes. Awolowo was exactly like you and he died unfulfilled despite all his cunning lifestyle. May you choke on your hatred.
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Yujin(m): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2019
joeyfire:

Unless I am lacking knowledge on this subject, this is a fallacy. Total hogwash.
It will be correct if he had written: "our founding fathers allowed the north to have more federal seat than the south". That not withstanding, the guy you quoted is a rabid Igbo hater.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2019
0monnak0da:
[s]

You are the one that brought up Imo state oil now you are talking a bout tribal comparison.What a hypocrite!!

When you demand parity is that not comparison?
How can you talk about parity without comparison
I made my point clearly without mentioning Ondo oil.
Then you brought up Imo oil. Now you are talking rubbish about dick measuring.

Was you point about Imo oil teeth measuring?
Guy leave the hypocrisy because you are guilty of everything you complain of.

The whole point is about comparison and seeking your so called parity

You should compare SE to Ijaw or Efik groups

My point is that the SE is not the equal of the SW and so cannot have the same number of states

In fact the SW should have at least two more state s out of Lagos and Ogun.

On the basis of Regions

Your founding fathers who signed up to Nigeria at independence conceded that the North have more federal legislators than the South.

That is how it was in 1960 .

Now the East is split into 9 states and the igbo SE has 5 and the remaining 4 are split between Efik/ibibio and Ijaw.

As far as the SW is concerned we agree with the SNC number of federal legislators is the issue let the different regions decide how many states they want . In such a scenario I think the SW would gladly go back to 4 or fewer states
Whether a region chooses 100 states should be based on viability[/s]
You brought up the tribal contest. I brought up a remedy to most of the problems of the post civil war. Comparing Nigeria with other countries that went through such phase and finding remedies to foster unity. But your type just jumped up from God knows where to taint, spoil and start a tribal battle. If your tribe have any issue that affects your people then discuss it up to find solutions not coming out to taint what I think affects my own people. If you have a personal problem with Ndigbo then that's your business. It kills faster than anything.
Tribalism is written all over your face even down to your moniker and it stinks. Look up your first points and you'll see a dick measuring contest. You cleverly deviated from countering my argument objectively and began a useless tribal war. Who do think I'm?
You only jumped to counter from a tribal prism and you should be ashamed of yourself. Is this the kind of nonsense you sleep and breath each day. Transfering such meaningless hate to your kids at home. Omonnnakoda! what the Bleep does that mean? Take a look at yourself? Since you became a core tribal champion on Nairaland, have you benefitted anything from it? Has it transformed your life, your finances and personal development?
Please get off my mention I don't flow with stinking tribal bigots.
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by 0monnak0da: 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2019
UdechiHD:
You brought up the tribal contest. I brought up a remedy to most of the problems of the post civil war. Comparing Nigeria with other countries that went through such phase and finding remedies to foster unity. But your type just jumped up from God knows where to taint, spoil and start a tribal battle. If your tribe have any issue that affects your people then discuss it up to find solutions not coming out to taint what I think affects my own people. If you have a personal problem with Ndigbo then that's your business. It kills faster than anything.
Tribalism is written all over your face even down to your moniker and it stinks. Look up your first points and you'll see a dick measuring contest. You cleverly deviated from countering my argument objectively and began a useless tribal war. Who do think I'm?
You only jumped to counter from a tribal prism and you should be ashamed of yourself. Is this the kind of nonsense you sleep and breath each day. Transfering such meaningless hate to your kids at home. Omonnnakoda! what the Bleep does that mean? Take a look at yourself? Since you became a core tribal champion on Nairaland, have you benefitted anything from it? Has it transformed your life, your finances and personal development?
Please get off my mention I don't flow with stinking tribal bigots.
How did I bring up tribal contest?
You said that Imo oil contributes more than 7 states in the North combined
WAS THAT TRIBAL??

If not why is it tribal to say Ondo produces more than Imo
I only responded to what you said
Why are you lying.
I am not interested in any tribal contest
The fact is that the SE is not the equal of the SW in terms of population or contribution to the commonwealthand should not have the same number of states just like Ijaws do not have the same number of states as Hausas
This is a simple fact nothing tribal about that.
The Igbos claim to be millions across the Nigerian states my response is that they should participate in local politics e.g in Lagos state where they are about 70% of the population they can displace Tinubu but that cannot translate into more states IN THE SE

Stop foaming at the mouth and focus on the issues

The SE is the smallest of the so called geopolitical zones and should not really have more than 4 states compared to what the others now have

1 Like

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by 0monnak0da: 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
UdechiHD:
On parity we have the population. And outnumber all other ethnic group apart from the Hausa and Yoruba. The SE may be the size of Oyo but Igboland is far larger in size. The federal government has never been land mass conscious but population conscious. A land mass as small as Imo with oil revenue gives more to the federal purse than 7 northern States combined.
Look in the Mirror you will see a Tribal Jingoist

1 Like

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 3:22pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yujin:

Lol. You think we're scared of riffraffs like you? We're just gradually building up to square it with devils like you. Your main backbone is about brexit and breakit. Then, we will know your true capability. My brothers will remain wherever they see fit and there's nothing scallywags like you will do. If you have any influence, why don't you flout the international treaties and do your worst now? You must think you're dealing with some kind of inconsequentials. You amuse me. We are protesting and will continue to do so. Do your worse.
Lol @ Nigeria being gracious. Any reasonable person will see that you're evil personified for saying this. Hate Igbos as much as you want, but we will outlive you and your likes. Awolowo was exactly like you and he died unfulfilled despite all his cunning lifestyle. May you choke on your hatred.

If a bunch of homeless are sent from Lagos to Onitsha....they hate Igbo!

If a disrespecting Eze is flogged for flouting palace protocols and after correction he refused to obey....they hate Igbo!

If an airline passenger from Lagos to Abuja insist the Cabin Crew PA safety instructions must be read to him in Igbo and he is ignored......its because they hate Igbo!

If your son wants to run for office under APC and you ridicule and reject him but the office is given to someone else, not your son....APC hate Igbo!

If you raise a ragtag Army and rebel against authority and call for decapitation of the President's head to be brought to Enugu but President replied with his python......they hate Igbo!

If you say Biafra or death and Kaduna Declaration told you to vacate to your zone and create Biafra....they hate Igbo!

Watch yasef, before you wreck yasef!!! grin

You want sympathy, but the currwnt generation have no empathy for you.
You will come to the line and submit to same rules everyone else is bound by. No special allowances because you lost 100million people. Your loss is self inflicted. Dust yourself up and treat your wounds....and make haste to report to the line and bear your own weight to sustain the nation.

When our generation get in rulerahip, for every 1000 Ibos that port to Yorubaland there will be a tax charged back to your home states in SE. Yorubaland is not dump ground for Ibo or Hausa. If your governments are reckless with your welfare we will equally be reckless with taxation on your headcount.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Yujin(m): 5:57pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

If a bunch of homeless are sent from Lagos to Onitsha....they hate Igbo!

If a disrespecting Eze is flogged for flouting palace protocols and after correction he refused to obey....they hate Igbo!

If an airline passenger from Lagos to Abuja insist the Cabin Crew PA safety instructions must be read to him in Igbo and he is ignored......its because they hate Igbo!

If your son wants to run for office under APC and you ridicule and reject him but the office is given to someone else, not your son....APC hate Igbo!

If you raise a ragtag Army and rebel against authority and call for decapitation of the President's head to be brought to Enugu but President replied with his python......they hate Igbo!

If you say Biafra or death and Kaduna Declaration told you to vacate to your zone and create Biafra....they hate Igbo!

Watch yasef, before you wreck yasef!!! grin

You want sympathy, but the currwnt generation have no empathy for you.
You will come to the line and submit to same rules everyone else is bound by. No special allowances because you lost 100million people. Your loss is self inflicted. Dust yourself up and treat your wounds....and make haste to report to the line and bear your own weight to sustain the nation.

When our generation get in rulerahip, for every 1000 Ibos that port to Yorubaland there will be a tax charged back to your home states in SE. Yorubaland is not dump ground for Ibo or Hausa. If your governments are reckless with your welfare we will equally be reckless with taxation on your headcount.
Look at the thing talking about sympathy? Did I ever sounded like we're seeking such from glaring haters like you? I'm happy me and you are found in this generation. We shall see who will have the last laugh. Chai! Talking about deporting people from Lagos to Onitsha; why didn't your people continue with the deportation or are you scared? I know your type- you're so happy that Ndigbo are oppressed in this present Nigeria. It is all that matters to you. Well, it shall not last for ever as you can see our population and wealth is increasing daily. What can you do to stop us? NOTHING! Your hatred will kill you soon. I see all the threads you open. They're all virtually aim at Igbos. We're too big for you and your likes. Look elsewhere loser.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
Yujin:

Look the thing talking about sympathy? Did I ever sounded like we're seeking such from glaring haters like you? I'm happy me and you are found in this generation. We shall see who will have the last laugh. Chai! Talking about deporting people from Lagos to Onitsha; why didn't your people continue with the deportation or are you scared? I know your type- you're so happy that Ndigbo are oppressed in this present Nigeria. It is all that matters to you. Well, it shall not last for ever as you can see our population and wealth is increasing daily. What can you do to stop? NOTHING! Your hatred will kill you soon. I see all the threads you open. They're virtually all aim at Igbos. We're too big for you and your likes. Look elsewhere loser.

I have always looked out for avenues through which Igbo can reinvent itself. Even my calling for a revision of the topic is also an advocacy along that line.

Imagine if everytime Yoruba relate on national issues we reduce it to a reference on Oduduwa Republic. Thats just not a way to progress.

Biafra has its place in your conscience and your history and aspirations but dont bug your future in the national contract to the cause of Biafra.....otherwise you isolate yourself and also project risks where everyone view you as a burden. ....but you want to be viewed as an asset.

Come to the table with values the nation can relate with. Biafra is defunct and the nation has no use for it. Keep it with you in SE....dont inject it into border closure, a national arena. Beside, does Biafra have international border? Change the topic.
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by T9ksy(m): 6:14pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Brilliant propositions!!!
I truly and sincerely support this motion.

You forgot to add:

If an ibo man schemes to be placed in charge of yoruba affairs but fails...............it's ' because they hate ibos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2019
T9ksy:

You forgot to add:

If an ibo man schemes to be placed in charge of yoruba affairs but fails...............it's ' because they hate ibos.
Please ask metaphysical why he is tired of One Nigeria that baba Awolowo hustled for grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2019
T9ksy:

You forgot to add:

grin grin
Its fair my brother! If I have 10 children and send 1 to you to live. Im sure you are not going to ask me for any aid. If I send 2 you probably still not going to bother.

When im sending 4, 5.....if I have shame i should not wait for you to ask...i should begin sending support for my responsibilities in your care.

You are obligated to demand it if I failed to show propriety and forward an aid to support my 5 children under your care.

SE is almost empty! We witnessed the demography during election. They have the least registered voters as well. Meanwhile Yorubaland is bursting with Ibo population and making quality of life difficult for the indigenes.

So if leaders in SE have no shame to intervene, our generation will not have shame to force their hand through statutory taxation and get that money due to us to maintain the Ibos on our lands.

We are willing to show them a way to recover their region and revamp it and make it habitable so their fleeing children will stay home. If they care to listen.... They will either get the message, or they will make us rich in their obstinacy.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by T9ksy(m): 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Please ask metaphysical why he is tired of One Nigeria that baba Awolowo hustled for grin

No, you should ask Cownu (& his dumb piss-drinking minions why they are now fed up with One Nigeria, that slimy political prostitute better known as zik, midwifed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Tired of One Nigeria ke?

We are about to grab hold of this nation and make things right. Get ready and vote Yoruba 2023. grin

It will be One Nigeria with each region self-sustainable in it........including SE my brother!

Yoruba will give you something even more sustainable than Biafra....a self driven future, not one commandered by a selfish man at center.

2 Likes

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by LZAA: 6:40pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Tired of One Nigeria ke?

We are about to grab hold of this nation and make things right. Get ready and vote Yoruba 2023. grin

It will be One Nigeria with each region self-sustainable in it........including SE my brother!

Yoruba will give you something even more sustainable than Biafra....a self driven future, not one commandered by a selfish man at center.
That means u simply want nzeogwu worship
Sai baba turanci grin

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Tired of One Nigeria ke?

So this is the lie that Tinubu is planning to use to deceive the masses. grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues t9ksy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by LZAA: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Helinues is still listening to ojukwu's speechesgrin
Sai ikemba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 19, 2019
LZAA:

Helinues is still listening to ojukwu's speechesgrin
Sai ikemba
Sai Odumegwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
T9ksy:

No, you should ask Cownu (& his dumb piss-drinking minions why they are now fed up with One Nigeria, that slimy political prostitute better known as zik, midwifed. grin
Do you miss Nzeogwu? grin

Cc lzaa gmbuharii afamed helinues metay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by LZAA: 6:54pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Baba walahi grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by T9ksy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Yeah............like I would miss a boil on the nose.

Do you perchance misses, the "Black scorpion"?
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by LZAA: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2019
T9ksy:

Do you miss lord ratak grin
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Haba, where do you see Tinubu mentioned? grin
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by MetaPhysical: 7:13pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Nzeogwu ko, Uwgonzu ni!
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by helinues: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Nzeogwu ko, Uwgonzu ni!

Broda you dey fall person hand for NL
Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 19, 2019
T9ksy:

The black scorpion eventually found himself living in the midst of millions of Igbo people in Surulere. grin

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed metaphysical

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Yujin(m): 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

I have always looked out for avenues through which Igbo can reinvent itself. Even my calling for a revision of the topic is also an advocacy along that line.

Imagine if everytime Yoruba relate on national issues we reduce it to a reference on Oduduwa Republic. Thats just not a way to progress.

Biafra has its place in your conscience and your history and aspirations but dont bug your future in the national contract to the cause of Biafra.....otherwise you isolate yourself and also project risks where everyone view you as a burden. ....but you want to be viewed as an asset.

Come to the table with values the nation can relate with. Biafra is defunct and the nation has no use for it. Keep it with you in SE....dont inject it into border closure, a national arena. Beside, does Biafra have international border? Change the topic.
Which yeye nation are you talking about? Is it the poverty capital of the world or the useless shithole of a contraption? Biafra will always remain because of people like you. He who brings home a termite infested wood is inviting the lizards to feast in his home. Continue to stew in your hate. The evil powers running the zoo are left with one option; either you give everyone a sense of belonging or the contraption dies from internal wranglings. As for you who rejoice specifically in the oppression of Ndigbo, you will die off soon like those before that rejoiced like you. Ndigbo will match on and enjoy the freedom they so cherish. Take your sermon to your people, they need it most. When you talk about SW, anyone who haven't lived there will think it's a place to be proud of. I've visited most of the states therein and lived for years in two of them. I don't want to speak of the decay there. Just shut up and keep off Igbo matters. You can hate us, it doesn't go beyond that.

1 Like

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Nzeogwu ko, Uwgonzu ni!

Was Nzeogwu an Igbo man or not ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by LZAA: 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

Was Nzeogwu an Igbo man or not ? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remembering Biafra In Border Closure by LZAA: 7:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
immhotep:

The black scorpion eventually found himself living in the midst of millions of Igbo people in Surulere. grin

Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed metaphysical
Sai igbo domination

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Nigeria Known For? Is Our Country Big For Nothing? / SHOCKER ; Five Govs Attend APC Rally In Sokoto, Buhari Absent. / Faithill Prophetic Assembly Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.