Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election (45119 Views)

Drone Shots Of Dino Melaye's Campaign In Kabba, Kogi West Senatorial District / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC / AIT Deletes Online Poll As Peter Obi Leads By 82% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by abc115: 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2019
Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the Kogi West Senatorial District rerun election, Dino Melaye, has condemned the results, calling it ‘fictitious’.

Mr. Melaye who spoke to journalists in Abuja, alleged that the November 16 election was marred by compromise, extreme violence, and rigging.

“The innovation is that what we had is what I have christened ‘Helicopter election’. For the first time, rigging has been advanced to the level that now the use of a helicopter in perpetuating this electoral atrocity manifested yesterday.

“Helicopter hovering around Polling units in Lokoja, dropping bullets on innocent, harmless citizens and electorate; and as I speak, yesterday, teargas being fired from this helicopter.”

He added that the violence witnessed in his community should give the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) reasons to stop the collation of results on Sunday.

“Despite the fact that this helicopter was used in harassing, intimidating and firing innocent electorates, the votes of those places were carted away and taken to the government house, stuffed and brought back to the collation centre and they have been accepted and admitted and collation is ongoing.

“They brought mayhem on my own community and even killed my nephew, we are waiting to see what INEC will do, but I reject in totality, this fictitious result and I want to say that all these are not about the election, it is about Dino Melaye,” he stated.

On October 11, the Appeal Court ordered a rerun election in Kogi West Senatorial District between Senator Dino Melaye of the PDP and Senator Smart Adeyemi of the APC.

https://www.channelstv.com/2019/11/17/kogi-west-rerun-melaye-rejects-results-describes-poll-as-helicopter-election/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by madridguy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin No be only Helicopter election na Submarine election. Dino pack your load and go home. Happy retirement.

206 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by midolian(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin

"Una know Yaya Bello? Nothing wey I no take pass am. 1) I tall pass am 2) I fine pass am 3) Ehn, number 3, I go school pass am And if na kerewa kerewa, forget that one" - Dino Melaye during campaign, 2019...

Before you wail.. Ask yourself this simple question. Would you have voted for a man who has nothing to sell but the balderdash up here?

Even though Smart Adeyemi is not an option, Dino should never be mentioned.

Attachment 1..Dino Melaye vigorously demonstrating how his joystick will thrust an innocent Kogi woman's veejay to the good people of kogi

Attachment 2..Seriake Dickson, his stooge and media team counting their losses after an historical defeat

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
What really was the point of that helicopter throwing teargas and firing bullets from above?...

Has our elections gotten to that?...

We may call it funny, while the winning side smiles about it, but deep down, we should really be scared of what the future holds.... we are unknowingly accepting something that would be very difficult to erase.

Helicopters are no where to be found during crimes and kidnap cases or even for conveying election materials and hospital medical emergencies, but are used for combat during elections..

"For the want of a nail, the Kingdom was lost" - Mary Robinette

https://www.nairaland.com/5532716/kogi-election-police-spraying-tear

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by madridguy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
So Dino without a wife want to compete kerewa kerewa with a man with 3 wives tongue

midolian:
grin grin grin grin
"Una know Yaya Bello? Nothing wey I no take pass am. 1) I tall pass am 2) I fine pass am 3) When, number 3, I go school pass am And if na kerewa kerewa, forget that one" - Dino Melaye during campaign...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Chubhie: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2019
Godswill Akpabio be singing to Dino if you see me drive by, holla at your boy on the streets of Abuja.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Mystiquefia: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
U can now dance kerewawa to the appeal court

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Is04970: 7:16pm On Nov 17, 2019
Who were those hailing Dino when he posed in Bourdilon to spite Tinubu? Omode bu iroko o nbojuweyin.....

74 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by midolian(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2019
madridguy:
So Dino without a wife want to compete kerewa kerewa with a man with 3 wives tongue

I don't know how he intends to win in a contest with such a man. He will probably hire Saraki to the job for him grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by helinues: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hahahahaha

In Joshua's voice " Elicopitiral Election"

Dino don chop Left over Beatings ( Ajeku Iya) + Abundant beatings ( Ajekun iya)

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by J2381: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol. I wonder why Dino is complaining. He should look at the bright side of life. If he lose which he already lost, there's a spot waiting patiently for him in Nollywood since he's proved he can act very very well.

grin cheesy

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by emeijeh(m): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Helicopter?

I thought he will say AUDIO
wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by madridguy(m): 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2019
That's PDP for you. A satanic party full of lies and deceit. Don't be surprised if you hear them claiming APC brought boko haram to Kogi and Bayelsa state to intimidate voters.
Spit on their jagajaga umbrella.

Esseite:
What really was the point of that helicopter and throwing teargas and firing bullets from above?...

Has our elections gotten to that?...

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 7:21pm On Nov 17, 2019
madridguy:
That's PDP for you. A satanic party full of lies and deceit. Don't be surprised if you hear them claiming APC brought boko haram to Kogi and Bayelsa state to intimidate voters.
Spit on their jagajaga umbrella.

I dont think so, we actually saw the helicopter in the news... even here on Nairaland.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5532716/kogi-election-police-spraying-tear&ved=2ahUKEwja4oq27vHlAhVKiFwKHepODjQQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3AvJz7nQY7u6Hl_0m2b8xa

5 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by madridguy(m): 7:23pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin grin

midolian:

I don't know how he intends to win in a contest with such a man. He will probably hire Saraki to the job for him grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by madridguy(m): 7:25pm On Nov 17, 2019
You mean you actually saw the helicopter firing innocent voters?

Esseite:

I dont think so, we actually saw the helicopter in the news... even here on Nairaland.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.nairaland.com/5532716/kogi-election-police-spraying-tear&ved=2ahUKEwja4oq27vHlAhVKiFwKHepODjQQFjABegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw3AvJz7nQY7u6Hl_0m2b8xa

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by rottennaija(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2019
I like Buhari shaa. He doesn't shout, he doesn't respond when you... He keeps silent, schemes and plan for you.

First was Peter Fayose, then Saraki and now, Dino. Now wonder Wike is less attacking this day. The picture below comes to mind.

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2019
madridguy:

Open the link and read through, major news channels carried it including premium times..

"throwing tear gas and shooting sporadically"

4 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Lagosfinder(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
So all the report being spread on social media that dino is winning is false

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by dannybrasky(m): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2019
madridguy:

Help me ask am oh grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by RichFoundation(m): 7:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Too late

1 Like

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin...... He saw the Helicopter Election from the TREE grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Jordan97: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by ZombieTERROR: 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
Democracy is dead

Murdered by Buhari

Weep not for Nigeria... Nigerians are not worth it

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Dannyset(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
grin

"Helicopter dropping bullets on people."

See how Dino is taking Wailers for a fool.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Abdul9025(m): 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
Like play like play APC government wan retire Dino Melaye

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by YurFatHer: 7:33pm On Nov 17, 2019
He still has 1 live left to run his mouth, after that, he'll keep shut.

5 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Pureprick1: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by stanisbaratheon: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2019
Lol....really??

Every election in Nigeria is Aeroplane election.

3 Likes

Re: Kogi West Rerun: Melaye Rejects Results, Describes Poll As Helicopter Election by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Dino Dino.audio burial of relative, audio helicopters in kogi.wetin we no go hear?

Oya Waka go tribunal.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana’s Debt Forces Nigeria To Cut Gas Supply By 50% / 800m Walk: Sowore Shades Buhari & Atiku. Shares His Own Photos / WTO: Peter Obi Visits Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Discusses Nigeria's Economic Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.