Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) (32141 Views)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by 9jaunite: 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
Not bad

I noticed that rigging can be done when the masses are with you

Apc tried rigging delta but failed
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:35pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

If the need arises, I trust Southwesterners, they won't hesitate to change govt unlike the SE who see PDP as a religion despite the failures PDP has brought upon the people and the region.

But how come the South Westerners still rewarded APC with victory in 2019 after Buhari failed and made Nigeria the Worlds poverty capital?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Guyman02: 8:36pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Wow. South South is moving to the next level.

This is really victory for democracy and the masses.

SE will remain stagnant forever until they embrace change

Why mention SE, what makes you think Igbos in Bayelsa didn't vote for the better candidate?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by bongo4real(m): 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
designking:
The elections was rigged in favor of the masses.
How can a small state with a lot of oil and huge monthly allocation be looking like a huge village.

The over 20years of PDP government in Bayelsa has been of suffering and neglect

They also have share of Presidency still no development

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by ussv: 8:38pm On Nov 17, 2019
edoairways:

What of Kogi state ?
For Kogi , both sides are waiting to see , but in Bayelsa , APC flags are being hoisted in areas where "dem no born anybody well to put am before" . And the fact that people are celebrating openly for APC in Bayelsa speaks volume of the level of total compliance in the quest to teach Dickson and his unpopular policies a lesson.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by obi58: 8:40pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Foolish comment. Instead of the APC government to heavily invest in the infrastructural development of the SE to sway public opinion, you are foolishly canvassing for the SE to be held ransom until they vote the APC in. Is that what government should be about?

APC and PDP are all the same. Look at Edo state where the two contestants in the last election are cross- carpeting as a classical case in point. Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu are about to reignite their fight under new party banners. What a shame.

Pls tell me that Nigerian state that has been transformed since APC took over from the PDP. Poverty and unemployment is still rampant everywhere.

In as much as I believe PDP failed woefully in Bayelsa and that another party deserves a chance to transform the state, I sincerely doubt the credibility of this election with all the reports of violence, vote-buying and ballot box snatching.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Inerepamo(m): 8:41pm On Nov 17, 2019
Kuginzi:
It is not over yet. The result on the Inec server is different from d result being announced in d collation center

inec sever again dont let atiku see this

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by saintade01(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Cantonese:

Sadly for you and hopefully to remind you that the South east refused to be bewitched like you others who have been bewitched already.
That's why you will all remain politically backward with the likes of Nnamdi KANU enslaving you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by ashantitope: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Bro you don't need to be calling a normal human being like you mad people or were everyone is entitled to his or her own opinion the same u are am assuring you if it goes otherwise you and other people too will jubilate, because me I enjoy how Nigeria politics is going
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by AllenSpencer: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
Cantonese:

Sadly for you and hopefully to remind you that the South east refused to be bewitched like you others who have been bewitched already.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by ofwest47(m): 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2019
I P O B nee I Before Others( courtesy Zik ) continue to support your dead and buried looters Party aka P D P end of the road party ( Pin di Pin) and remain dormant politically for life..

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by openmine(m): 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
ctleurocollege:
I hate the fact that APC won in Bayelsa, Jonathan's state but if this is what they want, good luck
Honestly,they voted for the individual rather than party!
secondly,the Governor of Bayelsa made himself a god hence he became arrogant and insensitive to the plight of the people of bayelsa!
The people of Bayelsa wanted a different party to rule them and thats what they got!
If after 4 years,APC fails to bring forth true governance to the people,they will be sent packing just like what is happening to PDP!
These politicians must realize that the people are the ones with the power and not them!

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by AllenSpencer: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
obi58:

Foolish comment. Instead of the APC government to heavily invest in the infrastructural development of the SE to sway public opinion, you are foolishly canvassing for the SE to be held ransom until they vote the APC in. Is that what government should be about?

APC and PDP are all the same. Look at Edo state where the two contestants in the last election are cross- carpeting as a classical case in point. Obaseki and Ize-Iyamu are about to reignite their fight under new party banners. What a shame.

Pls tell me that Nigerian state that has been transformed since APC took over from the PDP. Poverty and unemployment is still rampant everywhere.

In as much as I believe PDP failed woefully in Bayelsa and that another party deserves a chance to transform the state, I sincerely doubt the credibility of this election with all the reports of violence, vote-buying and ballot box snatching.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 17, 2019
dakido:
To the mad man above me, keep been mad!

To those jubilating, i dont understand why people tend to forget this so called leaders of ours are the same. Less than 1% of them are sane!

Wayrey ni gbogbo won!
They are all useless, only gunning for power to loot the treasury and keep the country the corruption and poverty capital of the world.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 17, 2019
designking:
The elections was rigged in favor of the masses.
How can a small state with a lot of oil and huge monthly allocation be looking like a huge village.

The over 20years of PDP government in Bayelsa has been of suffering and neglect
PDP=APC=Corruption
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by awa(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
saintade01:

That's why you will all remain politically backward with the likes of Nnamdi KANU enslaving you all.

Honestly having stayed virtually all parts of Nigeria, I wonder why some people believe SE is backward?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
RichDad1:
Dickson’s greed and larger than life attitude has
Concluded his political death.
You think her cares about his political death when he was billions he looted in his account. Bayelsa looks worse than Somalia and Sudan and they received one of the highest state allocations in the country.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by obi58: 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
AllenSpencer:
[b][/b]

Grow up
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by awa(m): 8:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
djdutchbrah:

PDP=APC=Corruption

This is just the truth. Whether PDP or APC, I have not seen any real progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by AllenSpencer: 8:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
[s]
obi58:

Grow up
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by saintade01(m): 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

But how come the South Westerners still rewarded APC with victory in 2019 after Buhari failed and made Nigeria the Worlds poverty capital?

Uncle, stop singing only this one song everywhere like a broken record. Go and check your statistics very well now, we have gone past that stage. If you're still in poverty then stop HATING and join the progressive.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
Hope they made the right choice, Candidate but not Party.

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by ctleurocollege: 8:49pm On Nov 17, 2019
openmine:

Honestly,they voted for the individual rather than party!
secondly,the Governor of Bayelsa made himself a god hence he became arrogant and insensitive to the plight of the people of bayelsa!
The people of Bayelsa wanted a different party to rule them and thats what they got!
If after 4 years,APC fails to bring forth true governance to the people,they will be sent packing just like what is happening to PDP!
These politicians must realize that the people are the ones with the power and not them!

Bro, I am from South South, I know that we vote for party rather than candidate, this election was massively rigged, if you know you know. Dickson is not a rugged man like Wike this is why APC has succeeded
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by RichDad1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
djdutchbrah:

You think her cares about his political death when he was billions he looted in his account. Bayelsa looks worse than Somalia and Sudan and they received one of the highest state allocations in the country.
I get your point.
But trust me, regardless of what he has now, his greed and reckless spending will still push him to seek political relevance in few years time.

2 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by contigiency(m): 8:50pm On Nov 17, 2019
With this kind of reactions since yesterday, the fifth columnists are still saying that the election was rigged. How on earth?

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by awa(m): 8:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
obi58:

Each time I read comments from some folks talking about APC-PDP instead of good governance, I give up on this nation. You are right, Government should not be all about who voted you and who didn't. Even development should be the key thing. We are erroneously giving Politicians more reasons to mislead us...

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Expert17: 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
awa:

Honestly having stayed virtually all parts of Nigeria, I wonder why some people believe SE is backward?

U stay everywhere in 9ja? Weldone sir (LION)

Dey are not backward.....
Listen to dis......
Dey are back back back backward
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Sweeetheart(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
opposition is naturally dead in Nigeria. thanks to Wike and his cohorts

collecting the party structure from a Northerner was PDP greatest mistake, collecting it from Markafi was another mistake. leaving PDP to survive with Wike's to survive was another gross mistake

the better PDP merge with other parties and reformed their name and party NWC the better for them ahead of 2023
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Expert17: 8:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
ctleurocollege:

Bro, I am from South South, I know that we vote for party rather than candidate, this election was massively rigged, if you know you know. Dickson is not a rugged man like Wike this is why APC has succeeded

Go and take ur drugs,... It's Time cool cool
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by awa(m): 8:56pm On Nov 17, 2019
Expert17:

U stay everywhere in 9ja? Weldone sir (LION)

Dey are not backward.....
Listen to dis......
Dey are back back back backward

Can you help with your definition of "back back backward" Lioness.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Theboss100(m): 8:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Pls bring this statement down. It's a hate speech. Why so much hatred for the IGBOS? If they chose to remain like that is it ur business? I hate tribalism. Pls grow up with sense this time. Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Kingsley10000: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2019
Pdp is dead in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari In Imo: I Want To Be Remembered As President Who Stabilized Nigeria / Arms Deals: EFCC Seizes Ex-chief Of Army Staff’s N4B Estate / Afenifere To Sunday Igboho: You Lack Power To Issue Quit Ultimatum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.