Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) (32147 Views)

Sani Muhammad Gobirawa Defects To PDP With Others In Sokoto / More Reactions: Nigerians Mock PDP Collapsed Podium / Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by nkakp(m): 3:02am On Nov 18, 2019
designking:
The elections was rigged in favor of the masses.
How can a small state with a lot of oil and huge monthly allocation be looking like a huge village.

The over 20years of PDP government in Bayelsa has been of suffering and neglect

The election wasn't rigged !!!!! The people of Bayelsa voted out pharoah
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 18, 2019
obembet:
I wish same thing can happen in Kogi. Anyway I don't want hear noise after 2 years o. People wey vote Mr. Project in PHC don dey cry now. My duty is to mock them

Quiet, what do you know. Funny you may not be living here to see Mr Project hand work.

The people in Bayelsa did not vote party, they voted out Seriake. An ungrateful set of a man. Even Jonathan's wife did not vote for him....

The fact some of you here are talking about PDP or APC shows how naive and gullible you had remain cheap to fake leaders..

We need a new narrative

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Theboss100(m): 4:01am On Nov 18, 2019
obembet:

Suffering and smiling. Tell us what WIKE has done since his re-election? He has not employed anyone since 2015. Na una problem sha
Just av to correct ur typo to kw what to reply. My reply, Wike is doing his best, i like his approach to developmental projects. He will do more that i kw and set the environment for the creation of jobs. Just relax ok.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Trample: 4:52am On Nov 18, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
Wow. South South is moving to the next level.

This is really victory for democracy and the masses.

SE will remain stagnant forever until they embrace change

You lack sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by obembet(f): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Theboss100:
Just av to correct ur typo to kw what to reply. My reply, Wike is doing his best, i like his approach to developmental projects. He will do more that i kw and set the environment for the creation of jobs. Just relax ok.

Don't kill your self because of stupid politician. Wike has employ anyone in ant sector since 2015. River state have high poor security. So stop defending PDP APC cos of 2 cup of rice
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Theboss100(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2019
obembet:

Don't kill your self because of stupid politician. Wike has employ anyone in ant sector since 2015. River state have high poor security. So stop defending PDP APC cos of 2 cup of rice
Swthrt, i am not defending anybody cus of two cups of rice. Wike is trying na. I kw he has given employment opportunity to teachers n orders. Let him create the enabling environment 4 creation of jobs. Government cannot do everytin for us. Good roads, electricity, security and u will see jobs everywhere. Pls give WIKE Time to finish his 4yrs. Tnx
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by obembet(f): 8:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Theboss100:
Swthrt, i am not defending anybody cus of two cups of rice. Wike is trying na. I kw he has given employment opportunity to teachers n orders. Let him create the enabling environment 4 creation of jobs. Government cannot do everytin for us. Good roads, electricity, securiity and u will see jobs everywhere. Pls give WIKE Time to finish his 4yrs. Tnx

Its not my state dear, who am I to stop him. Whatever he's doing, i wish u guys the best.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Theboss100(m): 8:18am On Nov 18, 2019
obembet:

Its not my state dear, who am I to stop him. Whatever he's doing, i wish u guys the best.
Pls which state do u come from? U already kw mine.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by orisa37: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Current mood in Yenagoa. Celebration everywhere. Bayelsa United cheesy :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXbTXFA6oaM&feature=youtu.be

How could Secundus play Elsaksaky for Atiku so soon?
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by luluosas(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2019
The PDP guy was too thuggish in looking

Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Oyindidi(f): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
omenka:
South south has been completely islamised. grin grin
Grow up! This shouldn't be coming from a mature man like you. You want Bayelsans to vote in Dickson's cousin after his failure? We will get it right as a nation someday.
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by omenka(m): 11:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Oyindidi:
Grow up! This shouldn't be coming from a mature man like you. You want Bayelsans to vote in Dickson's cousin after his failure? We will get it right as a nation someday.
Come on. Even ffk and Reno do troll people sometimes, not to mention Dino. Dont take it too personal. smiley
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by FakeManna: 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
omenka:
Come on. Even ffk and Reno do troll people sometimes, not to mention Dino. Dont take it too personal. smiley
[/s]
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
tony4God:
Please forgive me if i can help myself i wont be begging for help. PLEASE nairalanders my name is Anthony 28YRS OLD from ugwueme awgu L.G.A. enugu stat For almost 12yrs now i have been down with with tetraplegic spinal cord injure.no source of income because my fingers are partialy afected i have been living on family support especially my ageing mother who has been nursing me at home for all this while. but right now things are very very difficut for me and my mother who is also diabetic expecially feeding and litle medications,buying of catheters and health care needs.please i need your help in any way posible no matter how small it will make a diffrence and i am also looking for a goverment or N G O rehabilitation center for the disables that can acept my kind condition. thanks and GOD BLESS.

Fidelity Bank.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OWboGhU8rAQ
Imposter.

https://www.nairaland.com/nwamabo247 this is the real person.

Lalasticlala
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Bar1941(m): 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
tony4God:

my GOD bless you sir for your concern about me. I'm very grateful, I almost want to cry for what you said because is words like this that give power to move on in life despite what am going true. God bless you sir and protect you and your family in Jesus name amen

Amen
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Yebosola(m): 5:36am On Nov 19, 2019
Sweeetheart:
opposition is naturally dead in Nigeria. thanks to Wike and his cohorts

collecting the party structure from a Northerner was PDP greatest mistake, collecting it from Markafi was another mistake. leaving PDP to survive with Wike's to survive was another gross mistake

the better PDP merge with other parties and reformed their name and party NWC the better for them ahead of 2023

Gbam! Gbamer!! Gbamest!!! You are the only reasonable poster here,other are been emotional, is Lyon they voted,not APC,mumu talk of the highest order,Lyon just visited Buhari in Aso rock & Tinubu in Asokoro,Bayelsans better smell the coffee early,so Buhari & Tinubu are now PDP abi??
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Yebosola(m): 5:43am On Nov 19, 2019
RareDiamond:
It is you that would remain stagnant not South East. South East would develop and progress quickly according to God plan unhindered.

U better wake up fast,politics is not for lily livered people,all your first eleven were labelled as EFULEFUS,South south are leaving u behind,God's plan?? Does your God teaches you hatred?? Your lots are full of hatred and I before others,day don break oh
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2019
tony4God:

my GOD bless you sir for your concern about me. I'm very grateful, I almost want to cry for what you said because is words like this that give power to move on in life despite what am going true. God bless you sir and protect you and your family in Jesus name amen
Foolish imposter my
condition will be better
than the one you have
soon.u will never enjoy
any money pay to u
copyinp and pasting my post for deceit GOD in heaven is watching you
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2019
Bar1941:

Amen
PLS check very very tony4god is an imposter he is not the real person he copy my post my accont is not fidelity but zenith.click my profile to comfirm
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2019
IdisuleOurOwn:

Imposter.

https://www.nairaland.com/nwamabo247 this is the real person.

Lalasticlala
Both of them na scam even the so called "real" persin used a female test result on his post...
Re: Bayelsa Election: Yenagoa Residents Celebrate, Mock PDP With Songs (Video) by nwamabo247(m): 7:30pm On Dec 31, 2019
dairykidd:

Both of them na scam even the so called "real" persin used a female test result on his post...
you are wrong I am not a scammer the female results were my mom own,I never claim it is mine,I mention in post that she is diabetic and two lab results can confirm it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ojukwu Granting A Press Conference- Picture / ’15m Youths Endorse Yahaya Bello For President’ / Herdsmen: FG Opens Radio Station - Femi Fani-Kayode Kicks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.