Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,934 members, 7,806,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho (30329 Views)

Super Eagles Head Back Home After Defeating The Crocodiles Of Lesotho / Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Tunisia / AFCON 2019: Photos From Super Eagles Match Against Guinea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nigeria defeated Lesotho 4-2 in their second Group L qualifying game for the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations.

Victor Osimhen took center stage in Maseru with two goals and two assists as the Super Eagles showed resilience to turn around a goal deficit and grab maximum points.

Below are photos from the match

Source: https://gidifeed.com/photos-from-the-super-eagles-match-against-the-crocodiles-of-lesotho/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Mrsoundoro(m): 10:46pm On Nov 17, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Smalldick123(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
The photos did not change anything THOUGH.
Ftc THOUGH. Let me sit on the ftc throne and see other comments THOUGH

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by skyhadi16(m): 10:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wish they can maintain the winning form

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by sammysmiles(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hehe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by youngbabaj(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Photo journalist
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by namiji2598: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
after seeing these pictures
my comments
1. shame to NTA
2.NTA shame to
3.to shame NTA

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by WowSweetGuy(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Abeg who and who score? i know Chukwueze must b among

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Kingbenn(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Hope we won't be permutating at the long run o
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Will buhari change his mind for the release of sowore after seeing this picture? cry
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Uhmm..
Crocodiles??
Na wa o
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Flexherbal(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lovely photos!
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Annrex(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Great
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Ancecoker(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
I need money
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by nairalee(m): 1:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
2019 was a terrible football year for Nigeria. Infact we failed to qualify for 2020 competitions.

That Imama Amakpakabo or whatever is his name needs thorough flogging.

Then for super eagles Imagine conceding to ordinary Lesotho before we remembered to be serious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by GODPUNISHALABI: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
The day we go catch xenophobia united fc ehn grin
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Jovenn1: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
We dey soar
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Upgradedentity: 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
WowSweetGuy:
Abeg who and who score? i know Chukwueze must b among

Osimhen 2goals
Chukwueze One
And Alex Iwobi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by chloedogie(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
The eaglesssssssss.
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by BreconHills(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
skyhadi16:
Wish they can maintain the winning form

They will. This is a young team that has not reached its peak. Give it to Rohr he has managed the transition well. They may lose on the way up but their trajectory is upwards.

Nigerians should support the SE and be the 12th man on the pitch.

Victory is certain as we come together.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Decolonel(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Crocodile wey no sabi beat/bite eagle, is that one a real crocodile?..

It is a glorified Lizard

6 Likes

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Marvieduke(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
It wasn't televised yesterday
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by biggerboyc(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
This ones are not crocodile but lizard
Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by wiseone28: 1:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
Where are those that always say we don't win with green jersey?

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Keiden:
Victor was mY man of the match
really? mine was Garba lawal

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Super Eagles Match Against The Crocodiles Of Lesotho by nwamabo247(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Joy of victory.Please my name celestine nwankwo from ugwueme in awgu LGA enugu state, for almost 12yrs now I have been down with quadruplegic spinal cord no source of income yet, only my aged mother nursing me at home who is also diabetic pls I need your help in any way possible for full story see below

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Knew Eagles Would Lose - keshi / Rohr Vows To Resign In November If Nigeria Doesn't Win The World Cup Ticket / 35 Times! Messi Overtakes Ronaldo As The Player With Most Hat-tricks In La Liga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.