Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:31 AM

Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 (63314 Views)

At 52, Snoop Dogg Says He Is Quitting Smoking / I Was A Mom At 15, A Dropout At 16, Widow At 52, Raped At 65 — Actress Ajai-lyce / Cancer: Helen Mccrory Dies At 52 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by ChiefSweetus: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2019
A lot of ignorant comments asking "who rapes a 65yr old widow" are subconscious and diabolical projections. So it is okay to rape, as long as the victim is young, and not a widow?? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by mekuxiani(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2019
A really beautiful woman
I remember watching her on Frank Spencer show in London those days
it's a real pity what those animals did to her

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Liposure: 10:36am On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:

It's no longer pettyprincess, it's now me? undecided
im just greeting u.pls dont get me wrong.im not a player like dat
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by mekuxiani(m): 10:37am On Nov 18, 2019
ChiefSweetus:
A lot of ignorant comments asking "who rapes a 65yr old widow" are subconscious and diabolical projections. So it is okay to rape, as long as the victim is young, and not a widow?? undecided
rape is rape there is no justification
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Chigold101(m): 10:39am On Nov 18, 2019
What can I say?
This woman is a Gold...
Gold... Yes a refined Gold

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Timileyin1234(m): 10:43am On Nov 18, 2019
They raped u, u recognized them, and u couldn’t get them arrested. That means u enjoyed it woman
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Rape a 65 year old widow. You see why Nigeria is curs.d?
One of them who came begging must have had it rough and he luckily met a man of God who asked him to do the needful. Many stars have gone dim due to a bad company. You can't rape and remain normal for the rest if your life. Where others are making it with ease, na struggle in vanity, except God wants to willingly show mercy after seeking His face genuinely. My friend never rape, na disvirgin her gf and he almost entered one chance forever. Opelope adura. She disvirgined the girl who loved him dearly and dumped her. Then he kept having setbacks.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by donjon: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2019
Sanchez01:

That's because rape victims don't have the strength initially to speak up. They battle the psychological challenges that come with the ugly encounter, find time to heal before speaking up.

I pray you find sense this beautiful Monday morning though.

Shut up,
Many rape victims cannot speak out cos of the shamefulness of revealing the circumstances that led them there (ie their sluttiness) will expose them as hoes ab initio!
Feminist advocate, baba for the girls!
Mumu!
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Sanchez01: 10:49am On Nov 18, 2019
donjon:

Shut up,
Many rape victims cannot speak out cos of the shamefulness of revealing the circumstances that led them there (ie their sluttiness) will expose them as hoes ab initio!
Feminist advocate, baba for the girls!
Mumu!
The day your mother or any of your sisters are raped, please, don't be slow to attribute it to their slutty way of life.

With your dry head like a deflated balloon.

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by AfroKnight: 10:54am On Nov 18, 2019
I read it in her voice. This is one strong woman. A Queen.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by ctleurocollege: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2019
ChiefSweetus:

Same thing I was thinking. As a guy I can't derive any joy from rape so it makes me to wonder. If a girl says NO let's learn to respect her wish.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by bongo4real(m): 10:59am On Nov 18, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
Raped at 65 ? shocked

It seems some women are Rape in their dreams and they wake up to accuse one innocent man.

This Rape trend don tire me walahii
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Bahamas95(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
I wonder why she didn't get them arrested, very heartless demons.

"Bibliophile" Learnt something new today
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by divineappo(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2019
She said:

"The police came. They expected me to pursue the case. I knew the masterminds. I could have gotten them"

The fact is that, the most important reason she didn't seek justice is because she has been sex starved, she enjoyed it while it lasted.

How can someone rape u @ that age, u claim u know the culprit, and yet u decided to move on without seeking justice
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Autotech312(m): 11:06am On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:
Raped @65?? Biko how?

You want to know how? She was dick_matized.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Upoo: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
You are a blessings.
So inspirational.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Incandescent:

You're not making sense. Come back & type this when you're raped & are able to "move on"
Be perceptive dear boy.
I'm not saying moving on is automatic but it's mandatory. Whether the evil doer is punished or not, we owe ourselves responsibility to move on from bad experiences.
What I'm saying is if madam lycett was able to move on, busola should have done same especially given the time involved.
Opening old wounds and giving urself up for ridicule by people who are less concerned is not beneficial in any way
Events have proved this to be so.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by donjon: 11:07am On Nov 18, 2019
Sanchez01:

The day your mother or any of your sisters are raped, please, don't be slow to attribute it to their slutty way of life.

With your dry head like a deflated balloon.

I know that is the only place you could carry the argument to, by virtue of your lesser brain power!
Now listen, & listen carefully!!!

If any of my female relations is raped and only reveals it much later( ie 1 month, 1yr etc) , I would tell her to shove it!
Common sense should tell you that anything can happen in DAT period of silence and the rapist might even escape.
Is that what you want? for your attacker to go scot free?

Only an ostrich does that!!! grin grin grin
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Samuels90:
You should read always, I learnt a new word in the story " bibliophile ".... always read, it is good for you and improves the mind!
alright bro!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by PrincessGift(f): 11:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Nothing musa no go see for gate Local woman is flabbergasted undecided
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by PrincessGift(f): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Timileyin1234:
They raped u, u recognized them, and u couldn’t get them arrested. That means u enjoyed it woman
who did u borrow your senses to? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Timileyin1234(m): 11:20am On Nov 18, 2019
PrincessGift:
who did u borrow your senses to? undecided
I lend ur boyfriend. Ode omokomon

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2019
people mad o... rapr a 65 year ild grandma.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by 2nattie(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2019
FuckThaMod:
And who told her widows don't get wet? undecided The rapists didn't touch her properly. They could have sucked and lick her nipples.. Give her head, massage her clitoris and she will be wet as the sea.

Common sense is far from some people.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Gwagone: 11:45am On Nov 18, 2019
You are a great woman and a vessel unto honor
You are strong
She didn't allow all this weigh her down
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by grandstar(m): 12:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
Is she saying she had no child for the white husband?

She's brave. Even in England in those days, single mothers were scorned. It was a common practice in England at that time to simply give up the child for adoption. The mother may neither saw the baby or just saw it briefly and that was the end. The mother had no say.

It still happens in some parts of the world today. The unplanned baby becomes an amazing gift for a childless copy in most cases.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by Businext: 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
This great woman was featured in the King Woman series by Kemi Adetiba

There are many insensitive comments up there

Rape is rape

There have been cases of rape of even older women

Don't forget yahoo plus boys were raping their mothers and grandmothers at a time, even fetish, diabolic people like those who rape mad women.

Wetness in a woman is from consent and interest, when a woman is not, the se.x is usually painful and forced. Men who don't know this should not castigate women. Women who don't know this should not support ignorance.

Please there's no need to tell wicked men "what if it was your mother, sister or wife" many people don't care even about their mothers, sisters or wives so don't sentiment does not work for them, saying it even infuriates them the more. A wicked evil man will always be. Don't negotiate with the devil, hold on to God for safety, victory and peace.

#saynotorape

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by IME1: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
Remember
Vivian Ogu

It's been 10 years now
She modelled after Maria Gorretti

So sorry for the bad experiences madam
God got you
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by TheMatrix3: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
So she acted in "Some mothers do 'av them?" aka Mr Spencer?
This woman story teaches a lot. The mind is a weird place. If you feed it negativity and hold onto grudges you'll reap same and vice versa. Much love. Funny enough, I actually just knew her name today kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by deebrain(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
The person will always come to seek seek forgiveness.

True he will be forgiven.

But he will definitely reap the harvest of his seed.
Re: Taiwo Ajai-Lycett: I Was Robbed & Raped At 65, Dropped Out At 16, Widowed At 52 by PrincessGift(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Timileyin1234:

I lend ur boyfriend. Ode omokomon
ode undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cleavage Baring Outfits At Music Meets Runway 2015 [PICS] / 8 Nigerian Celebrities Who Were Teen Mothers ( Photos ) / Nkechi Blessing Shares Dildos As Souvenir At Her Late Mom’s One Year Remembrance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.