Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? (405 Views)

Debate: Failed Family Planning.Who Is To Be Blamed More,the Wife Or The Husband / Wife Beats, Hits Her Husband But The Husband Refuses To Fight Back / Should A Wife's Money Be '' Hers '' , While The Husband's Money Be " Ours " ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? by WonderManly(m): 11:58pm On Nov 17, 2019
What will you do, if your wife slaps your mother in your presence? What will you do to her

Re: What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? by AllenSpencer: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2019
I will apologise to my wife

And in coming week, I will tell her I want to venture in to cat fish rearing.

I will start digging a pit in our compound which I will end up burying her in at an undisclosed night.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? by OVA200(m): 12:14am On Nov 18, 2019
Before your wife will have effrontery to slap your mother in your presence she will have been doing some stupid and nasty things to you and your mother before like hissing, insulting; so i will have divorce her before it get to the point of slapping mum and be looking for what to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? by galadima77(m): 12:42am On Nov 18, 2019
She can't and won't...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do? If You Are To Be The Husband? by WonderManly(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2019
OVA200:
Before your wife will have effrontery to slap your mother in your presence she will have been doing some stupid and nasty things to you and your mother before like hissing, insulting; so i will have divorce her before it get to the point of slapping mum and be looking for what to do.
Gbayi... You nail the truth!

(1) (Reply)

Hold Onto Whatever Makes You Happy / Nigerian Man Narrates How He Ran Into A Friend Who He Never Knew Had Died / Good day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.