Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname (35594 Views)

Nigerian Wife Kicks UK Husband Out From Home / Is This Naming On Family Pose As A Problem? My Name As Children/wife Surname? / Chinese Man Rocks His Nigerian Wife's Behind At An Event (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Dollywood(m): 4:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
Gabbyosun:

Oti je efo

Efo ti o ni eru grin
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by alexola20(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Pussywar(f): 7:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
But broke and smelly razz Nigerian men would foam at the mouth at this when their useless and worthless surnames have no impact whatsoever. Shiorrr. I'm sha not changing my surname for any man unless he has a really powerful last name.
Babe, see their comments. Bitch ass toxic baby divk niggas. I jump and pass, tufia. E pain them.

1 Like

Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Pussywar(f): 7:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
frozen70:

Encourage your brothers to do same if you know that it's not a big deal
So why is it wrong Y'all are crazy. Smh

1 Like

Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Sunnyobums: 7:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
He’s not the first nor will he be the last

Why is it news?
Coco you should write a book on feminism, you are getting there already.
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sunnyobums:

Coco you should write a book on feminism, you are getting there already.
will you buy it?
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Hauwi(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
I know Nigerian men go talk say na jazz angry and na dem scream freedom pass..smh

1 Like

Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by ctleurocollege: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Cool name
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by GoodFaith: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pussywar:

I guess u are looking for a man that
u will pussy -whip and make him a fool
Likely change his last name to your last name
Good for u
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Enemyofpeace: 9:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
uboma:
Na so the love don shack am?
when pussssy is extra sweet and the ringtones loud well well na so e dey be now
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Enemyofpeace: 9:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
will you buy it?
I won't bought it
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Enemyofpeace: 9:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
But broke and smelly razz Nigerian men would foam at the mouth at this when their useless and worthless surnames have no impact whatsoever. Shiorrr. I'm sha not changing my surname for any man unless he has a really powerful last name.
diamond digger spotted
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by golddare: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
When she's the husband. It's a simple logic,
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Sunnyobums: 10:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
cococandy:
will you buy it?
I may not, but I know some ladies in this platform that would roll on top of each other just to get their hands on the first copy.
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by dizzzzy14: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
I think them don wash give this guy chop lol
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Pussywar(f): 11:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
GoodFaith:

I guess u are looking for a man that
u will pussy -whip and make him a fool
Likely change his last name to your last name
Good for u
If you think a man is a pussy for taking his wife's last name, you are not just a weak man, you're not on that level to quote me. Take that toxicity somewhere else and don't tell me shit. Keep that mentality to yourself, you won't shove stupidity down my throat.
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by frozen70(f): 12:39am On Nov 19, 2019
Pussywar:

you didn't even read the op comment before attacking my comment, I support the idea and the op is saying what's the big deal and I said let your brother do same and you will see the big deal

Always take time to read and understand properly if you weren't taught so
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Pussywar(f): 1:39am On Nov 19, 2019
frozen70:

you didn't even read the op comment before attacking my comment, I support the idea and the op is saying what's the big deal and I said let your brother do same and you will see the big deal

Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Gucciboy1(m): 1:54am On Nov 19, 2019
prof2007:
An American man, Howard Sueing III Ekundayo, has revealed that he has adopted his Nigerian wife’s surname, Ekundayo. Howard, whose Twitter bio reveals is an Engineering Manager at Netflix, tweeted on Sunday that he had recently got married to a Nigerian woman, one Bukky Ekundayo, and that he was changing his surname to hers, so they could pass it on to their children.

He tweeted, “I recently got married! I’m replacing my birth surname/suffix (Sueing III) with @SimplyBukks‘s (Ekundayo) so that we can pass it on to our future children. “Ekundayo” means “to turn tears to joy” in Yoruba. (sic)”

Howard has already changed his name on Twitter to reflect his new surname. His decision has been well received by the Nigerian Twitter community.

A Twitter user, Uzoma Nwagba sharing a screenshot of Howard’s tweet, wrote, “Meet my college friend, Howard Sueing, an American. Howard was in love with us Nigerians he met (who wouldn’t be?). Howard has just married our Nigerian classmate, Bukky Ekundayo. He decided to take her surname, officially. Bold. Meet Howard Ekundayo. Congrats bro.”

Another user, ‘Sire @SiredOne said, He looks Nigerian already� while Mike J @CodeInBlack wrote “That’s that �� love spirit. Congrats.”

SEE TWEETS:

I recently got married! I’m replacing my birth surname/suffix (Sueing III) with @SimplyBukks‘s (Ekundayo) so that we can pass it on to our future children. “Ekundayo” means “to turn tears to joy” in Yoruba.
--- Howard E (Sueing III) Ekundayo � (@ChapAndScholar) November 10, 2019

Meet my college friend, Howard Sueing, an American. Howard was in love with us Nigerians he met (who wouldn’t be �?). Howard has just married our Nigerian classmate, Bukky Ekundayo. He decided to take her surname, officially. Bold. Meet Howard Ekundayo. �� Congrats bro. pic.twitter.com/OcNaao7pvr
--- Technocrat (Úzọmã Nwágbã) (@uzonwagba) November 14, 2019

SOURCE: https://punchng.com/american-adopts-nigerian-wifes-surname-ekundayo/

Chai...de don back this mumu beta jazz
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by SODbaba2(m): 2:23am On Nov 19, 2019
HitSong:

iyae
I din refer to your parent u vagabond. U have to respect that. I intended to use that phrase in a humorous manner. Idiots shouldn't use the internet. Ode oshi.
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by dasparrow: 4:16am On Nov 19, 2019
Now, that's more like it. In this Trump era, a black American has to do whatever a black American has to do if you know what I mean. cool
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by LadyGCrueDKilaB(f): 4:33am On Nov 19, 2019
am I supposed to dig for poverty
Enemyofpeace:
diamond digger spotted
Re: Howard Sueing III Ekundayo: American Man Adopts Nigerian Wife’s Surname by Rextizzy: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2019
cococandy:
He’s not the first nor will he be the last

Why is it news?
Shut it!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady's Children Die After Eating Carrots (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day / Why Did My Wife Lie To Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.