Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,191 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Card4cash.com.ng : Gift Card Scam Alert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Card4cash.com.ng : Gift Card Scam Alert (462 Views)

Scam Alert! Adam Tijani With The Phone Number, 07011435598, Is A Notorious Thief / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / Trade Your Gift Card's For Instant Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Card4cash.com.ng : Gift Card Scam Alert by Oluviral(m): 2:46am On Nov 18, 2019
My fellow Nigerian, please do not trade with this site, I’ve traded with him and he scammed me, up to 5 times, i believed him thinking maybe my card was used by the sender but that can’t happen with cards from different people.

Below is his information, at least the one gotten from Whois anyway, if they are even correct.

Name: Bamiro Oluwaseun
Street: 11, Ile anu cresent Jankara Ojokoro Lagos
City: Ifako Ijiaye
State: Lagos
Postal Code: 100016
Phone: 09051799825, +1 (302) 481-6313
Email: BamiroOluwaseunridwan@gmail.com

He will lie to you, The kind of lie that will convince you to trade with him again.

Trade with him at your own risk.
Be careful! He might trade with you a deal of 5k for first time, but that’s it, you’ve enter his list.

(1) (Reply)

Challenges Entrepreneurs Face And Solutions / How Do I Order A Payoneer Card Please / How To Start Data Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.