Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections (36234 Views)

APC Wins Lagos Senatorial Elections, 20 Of 24 House Of Reps Seats / PDP Seeks Disqualification Of APC’s Governorship, Senatorial Candidates In Benue / Isanlu Bank Robbery In Kogi: Dino Melaye Blames Last Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by gabbasin: 10:04am On Nov 18, 2019
I don't understand Natasha's rant, she got a paltry 8k votes,even if the figures are inflated for APC, did they shrink hers, she just like to be in the news, only her contesting for Senate last May and now governor, lamenting everyday seeking sympathy. She will be the one on AIT in the morning, TVC in the afternoon and Channels at night seeking attention but will not be in her constituency canvassing for votes. Audio contestant/candidate
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by olisaEze(m): 10:05am On Nov 18, 2019
DonCaxton:

Lol!
The difference is, this course rep has passed the exam in flying colors, and has learnt the secrets to the test, which he intends to share.
That's why you should contact EditusNG quickly, before him self 'japa' and it becomes too late.

Nice comeback! wink

1 Like

Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by FakeManna: 10:12am On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
solmusdesigns:
I think say na only me notice Mr motivator and Social media Governor

[/s]
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by Samuel4689: 10:14am On Nov 18, 2019
sexiestharam:

Silence is the best answer for a fool but you are worse than a fool so I would answer you. Why didn't PDP change our laws in 16 years? Why do we have manual voting instead of E-voting in a country like Nigeria? What significant development can we point to that PDP achieved in our electoral process? Also, because I am a lady i am to reason stupidly like you? You are a very big IDIOT for mentioning me. ODE!

Your response made you look more foolish. I wonder the kind of man that would finally take you as a wife because this your kind of reasoning can bring down the progress of a man. You’re too dumb.

So because PDP wasn’t right for 16yrs we should allow APC keep doing the wrong thing? How will Nigeria change for good?

Some of you kids should not be allowed on Nairaland.

Your mumu dey make this forum look childish.
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by sexiestharam(f): 10:21am On Nov 18, 2019
tt
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by Theboss100(m): 10:23am On Nov 18, 2019
sexiestharam:
PDP crying foul play when they had 16 years to overhaul the whole Nigerian electoral system to make it transparent. They were enjoying the reward of their fraudulent electoral gimmicks forgetting nothing last forever. Let PDP swallow their L in peace. They caused this by themselves.
U sounded like a hypocrit, are u?
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2019
Dino singlehandedly brought violence to kogi west, slapped a man old enough to be his father, scattered a polling unit when he learnt he was losing the unit, broke into and beat up Faleke's police men cos Faleke is now fully on board with Bello, his thug shot and killed a man only for Dino to claim the man killed was his nephew and the thugs belong to APC and now he is complaining of the same thing he started?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by Samuel4689: 10:29am On Nov 18, 2019
sexiestharam:

You are just too stupid! cheesy
How do you know if I am married or not? Just too daft! What's bringing husband to this matter? You are one of the big fools in Nigeria who judge a woman's success by marriage. Which kind OPONU be this o. My goodness! I just meet mad man first thing on Monday morning. You are too stupid for me to answer you. I won't answer you again. OZUOOO!

Mumu she no fit defend her foolish comment again.

Na to dey form how do you know I’m married.

And if you’re truly married your husband is finished having your kind of mentality of woman as a wife.

You sure say no be juju you take hold am?
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by kingsmaila(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2019
God will punish all the people that rigged the election. They will surely get punished in this world and the ever lasting punishment awaits them in here after. Allah ya isa.
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by Nobody: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2019
I'm a kogite and I believe 80% of kogite will not vite bello again.

It is a clear rigging

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by HabuD: 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
I sincerely dont know why people reason like this! Is it about what PDP did in the past or about the sufferings of the people of Kogi? How can this nation change when people like you talk and reason this way? So because PDP rigged elections that should now be a justification for APC to do same? And when APC leaves power, another political party will also come in and rig elections and say afterall PDP and APC did worse! And the whole cycle of electoral malpractice will continue even in the next 60 years and Nigeria will never make progress! Pls this is not about PDP or APC but about the soul and future of this country. Bad leaders should be voted out irrespective of political party. At least it was the same PDP in the form of Yar'Ardua and Jonathan that began the electoral reforms which not only brought the APC into power but would have made Nigerian elections a thing of envy around the world if APC govt had sustained what Jonathan began in the electoral sector.
I dont think any right thinking and sane individual, including APC members, should be happy to have Yahaya Bello come back as governor with his bad precedents as governor. Yahaya Bello has at least been tried and he has failed woefully. Even though I don't know much about Wada or Natasha, but I believe another person should be allowed to at least give these Kogi people a chance to have a taste of what good governance is. Until we learn to think beyond political party, this country will remain stagnant.
sexiestharam:
PDP crying foul play when they had 16 years to overhaul the whole Nigerian electoral system to make it transparent. They were enjoying the reward of their fraudulent electoral gimmicks forgetting nothing last forever. Let PDP swallow their L in peace. They caused this by themselves.
Re: Kogi: Dino Melaye, Wada, Akpoti React To Governorship, Senatorial Elections by KMJY(f): 7:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
sexiestharam:

They should have done better. Why didn't they sign E-voting into law? Even if it wouldn't have totally eradicated electoral malpractices, it would have reduced it.
So if APC improves what the met on ground it's a crime?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Saraki Represents Aisha Buhari At African First Ladies Meeting (Photos) / New Infrastructures Constructed By Abia State Government (photos) / Maritime Workers Begin Nationwide Strike On Monday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.