Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) (42730 Views)

Buhari, Nigerians In Ethiopia Observe A Minute Silence, Honor Boko Haram Victims / Atiku Disagrees With Buhari Over Claim On Boko Haram Victims / Lagos Collapse Building: Buhari Wife, Aisha Visits Victims - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Officialgarri: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Kanade21:

Okay...time to do some BMC work...I'll bathe myself in H2SO4 afterward..

1.Before 2015...Boko was attacking cities at will...even as far as Lagos. After....

2.Before 2015...Boko was dancing skelewu in Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, even as far as Gombe....after...

3.In 2012....Boko bombed two big targets in Abuja. Since 2015...when was the last Boko bombing....

4.Boko used to run a larger swathe of Borno than they run now....

P.S The Army still has a long way to go, plus Bubu and Buaratai IMO haven't helped via their 'cities tactic'...where soldiers are centered in cities...? But Boko is not as bad as they were in 2014...when they could attack anywhere at will.

Wailers forget so easily.
Or they pretend to forget how people were adviced not to attend public gatherings.

When churches would lock their gates against first time members

When there were various attacks in abuja, kaduna and advancing

When Eagle's square that usually host the presidents was bombed

When BH established caliphates in a larger part of borno state and advancing through Adamawa...

I wonder how people can get to blinded by hate and think the war on terror isn't far better than what it used to be.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by CalebLebsco56(m): 11:02am On Nov 18, 2019
Reason em our soldiers are trying oo, is just that they have been politicized base on religion, ethnicity and differences... But if they want do their work they will do it
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by bestower: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2019
Thank you our gallant soldiers, thank you to subdue the firepower of this dreaded Boko Haram, the battle is not won yet I believe you guys will travail and bring peace back to the affected communities... Thank you. May the Lord almighty guide and protect you all and bring you all back home to your lovely family... Thank you. INugeria will be great again.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 11:03am On Nov 18, 2019
I
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by wiseone28: 11:05am On Nov 18, 2019
Don't loose guard with those women..
Check them well for suicide vest cheesy
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Pius247(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
People are suffering somewhere.

Nice one from the NA.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 11:15am On Nov 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:
But Buhari The Lifeless President Of Zoogeria Said They Have Conquered BH

Must u bring this up if not that you too are lifeless cos is only a lifeless body will identify one. Get brain and talk well cos of your children cos they are looking up to you...before they call you lifeless one day
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Take them to the houses of Indimi and Mandara let them show us how much they care about victims and not just marrying Presidents and governors sons and daughters upandan to perpetuate wealth within their cocoon while those around them wallow in abject poverty and joining Boko Haram for free food
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 11:25am On Nov 18, 2019
God bless the Nigerian Army, the foot soldiers, not their thieving leaders who are more interested in money, wine, women, cars and houses.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Focusmind: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2019
There are people in Nigeria still in poverty equivalent to the ones you see in Somalia

See the trauma in the faces of those women. Our government should do something to alleviate extreme poverty.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 11:29am On Nov 18, 2019
I thought they said Boko Haram has been defeated?

Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by NnamdiCheges(m): 11:38am On Nov 18, 2019
[quote author=couragemurphy post=84136138]Good job. Our bloggers/media wont propagate this
..... but hw did d news got u?
Sycophancy!
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2019
ada9ja:

Must u bring this up if not that you too are lifeless cos is only a lifeless body will identify one. Get brain and talk well cos of your children cos they are looking up to you...before they call you lifeless one day

So I shouldn't bring it up en, I pity you because as Nigerian is there any hope for you under the hardship of Mr buhari zoogeria lifeless President, even your unborn child is afraid to come ur zoo Republic..
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Bishop4real: 11:49am On Nov 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

When last did you wake up to incessant bomb blasts which were almost on weekly basis prior to emergence of PMB? Though not completely conquered, huge successes recorded are glaring to all.

Quit hating grin
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2019
Bishop4real:

When last did you wake up to incessant bomb blasts which were almost on weekly basis prior to emergence of PMB? Though not completely conquered, huge successes recorded are glaring to all.

Quit hating grin

Huge success in paying huge amount of money as Ransom to free victims.. grin

Say the truth ok
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kanade21:

Okay...time to do some BMC work...I'll bathe myself five times, and flagellate msyelf afterwards...

1.Before 2015...Boko was attacking cities at will...even as far as Lagos. After....

2.Before 2015...Boko was dancing skelewu in Adamawa, Borno, Yobe, even as far as Gombe....after...

3.In 2012....Boko bombed two big targets in Abuja. Since 2015...when was the last Boko bombing....

4.Boko used to run a larger swathe of Borno than they run now....

P.S The Army still has a long way to go, plus Bubu and Buaratai IMO haven't helped via their 'cities tactic'...where soldiers are centered in cities...? But Boko is not as bad as they were in 2014...when they could attack anywhere at will.

Let me move forward, please open the trend below and see how Nigeria and its president are being held to ransom

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48435964
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by juman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
The whole Nigerians are the victims of the army.
Their mismanagement of the country.
The confused buhari is also a general.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by AgentNairaland(f): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Haddock:

Just imagine! This is the best a youth has to say about the only country he has at least for now... Pity!

Which country, you mean zoogeria?? grin

Wake up from your slumber, I have many countries ok
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

Let me move forward, please open the trend below and see how Nigeria and its president are being held to ransom

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-48435964

The original comment was specifically about Boko Haram, which is what I responded to, not the security situation in the country, which is obviously still bad.

That Boko has been beaten back does not mean other issues are also beaten.(Killing one lion in the bush does not mean all the other lions in the bush are going to drop dead instantly).

And if you recall, I did not imply that Boko was gone for good, just that under APC, they aren't as strong as they were under PDP.

Thank you, and vote out APC and PDP in 2023.

And don't move the goalposts next time.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2019
AUDIO CARING,
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Godons1: 12:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

What is this Biafran saying?

You think say na una coward Biafran Army wey, no sabi anything apert from swimming inside Potopoto? grin grin

God bless Nigerian Army.

Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by alfsalami: 2:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
God bless them
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by FakeManna: 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
[s]
helinues:
Hmmmmm.

It is well even inside well..
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by themanderon: 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2019
I am not so sure the word humane can be used in the same sentence with the Nigerian army. At least not with what I have seen them do to civilians.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by Johans1991: 3:58pm On Nov 18, 2019
olaposer:
There is nothing special about what they did is a call to serve their father land and aside for been Nigerian soldier any other individuals can do that as well so stop celebrating what it is not.
you sleep peacefully in the night because those soldiers sacrifice their sleep and keep watching you. But u feel it is useless to thank them abi?
Ungrateful elements.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by gtown: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guyman02:
Take them to the houses of Indimi and Mandara let them show us how much they care about victims and not just marrying Presidents and governors sons and daughters upandan to perpetuate wealth within their cocoon while those around them wallow in abject poverty and joining Boko Haram for free food
Since the Indimi's and the likes Mandara families are not living up to their responsibity, why not take them to the Reno Omokiri family, the magnificent and cheerful giver who cares about victims and whose sons and daughters marry only victims of abject poverty. Wendel Simling is even a 'Pastor'.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by ada9ja(f): 4:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
AgentNairaland:

So I shouldn't bring it up en, I pity you because as Nigerian is there any hope for you under the hardship of Mr buhari zoogeria lifeless President, even your unborn child is afraid to come ur zoo Republic..

Olodo....come let me employ u
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by olaposer(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2019
Johans1991:
you sleep peacefully in the night because those soldiers sacrifice their sleep and keep watching you. But u feel it is useless to thank them abi?
Ungrateful elements.
just like you are to you are , and has your thank you message been deliver to them just saying trash online to feel relevant , saying thank you for people doing the work they sign for and been paid for and i cant remember you been assign as the minister of thank you for people doing there job, i can only hope you will say thank you for the doctors , senators, and all the other professions too for doing their job and been paid for it, inferior complexity will not kill you and make sure you say thank you to atm machine for been developed to pay you when you need your money as well,flat brain.
Re: Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) by dubra: 4:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Pls I need any sort of daily jobs within lagos pls, no matter how odd or awkward so far I can earn a living from it, I can drive as well, pls I need help, life has been hell, if there's any one around you pls help a brother, even construction site I can work there too, loading and offload goods too so far it's something within my capacity to lift, my people pls help out, this is my number 08060640005, thanks all

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Akanbi: South-West Will Suffer If Nigeria Breaks Now / Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Channels TV Deletes Fake News Posted Against Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.