Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,949 members, 7,803,122 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included (64162 Views)

The Kogi Agenda Prevailed, Time For Greater Achievements - Usman Ododo / Images From Kaduna Lockdown. Share Pictures From Your State. / These Images From Nigeria’s Past And Present Would Leave You Speechless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Editorialtimes: 9:11am On Nov 18, 2019
Editorial Times | Lagos

1. The picture above was captured the moment a thug was caught with six live ammunition and gun at Iyale ward in Dekina LGA.
The opposition claimed that he was sent by the APC disrupt the process, but that we may never know.

The moment an SDP Party Agent was beaten to coma in Okene, Kogi Central. He’s been taken to a nearby hospital to possible treatment.

INEC adhoc staff caught on camera sharing bribe.

4. Thugs caught on their way to snatch ballot boxes in Kogi East.

5. An APC ward leader caught on camera influencing voters with money.

6. A youth who tried to resist thugs from snatching ballot boxes was shot and killed in Kogi East.

7. A very graphic image a PDP supporter killed at a polling unit.

8. Election materials destroyed by thugs while voters scampered for safety in Anyigba.

10. A PDP party supporter shot in the leg in Abocho, Kogi east. He’s waiting for paramedics.

11. The picture above is a polling unit destroyed by thugs. Election materials were destroyed also.

12. A PDP party agent lucky to be alive as stray bullet miraculously didn’t pierce through the head.

13. Election materials destroyed in Anyigba by thugs.

14. The picture above is an aftermath of thugs invasion at a polling unit in Lokoja the Kogi State capital.

15. The moment thugs were apprehended on their way to cause damage in Kogi East.

16. Election materials destroyed and voters chased away by thugs in Kogi central.

17. The moment Nigerian Policemen took possession of election materials from a polling unit.

18. Fake policemen caught in Anyigba, Kogi East.

19. The man in this picture is Mr. Umar. He lost his life to a bullet that pierced through his body while trying to resist thugs from snatching ballot boxes in Abocho.

20. A Kogi State Commissioner addressing party faithfuls with a cutlass round his neck.

21. The above picture is that of an HND II student of Kogi State Polytechnic who lost his life in Ibaji, a riverine area in Kogi East.

Source: http://www.editorialtimes.com/powerful-images-from-the-just-concluded-kogi-state-election-graphic-images/

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by royalamour(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2019
Oh! My Kogi people. I am sorry this happened to you.

It was more like war.

Picture 1 = Fake police jubilating and shooting into the air.

Pictures 2 and 3 = When fake police tried to kill Seyi Makinde his hotel room.

Picture 4 = Thugs caught with PVCs.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by gurunlocker: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2019
This is not possible! The location must have been Sudan or Somalia.

The election in Nigeria was peaceful, free and fair, and as well show people will. grin

110 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by ShenTeh(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2019
Elections in Nigeria keep getting scarier.

Democracy is not for the black man. We can't handle it.

RIP folks.

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Blakjewelry(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2019
jeez the government declared war on kogi people

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by solmusdesigns: 9:27am On Nov 18, 2019
undecided

Kogi is an hot bed of election tormoil

2015, a Governor Elect mysterously died, throwing the nation in to a constituitional crisis, 2019, Osinbajo almost lost his life in a mysterous helicopter crash which could have turned 2019 election upside down
2019 again they are at it again killing each other over mere election

Oyo state election were one of the toughest and bloodiest in Nigeria before but all that change in 2011 when we decided to play a more matured politics and ever since then we have being making our vote count without fight

Same Bayelsa state use to record heavy violence during election, but the people came together with same resolution to shun violence and they had a succesfull canival like elections

People must resolve to shun act of violence

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Election in just two states just be like mini-WAR,upon all the police and military that was deployed.. Hope the youths will learn that this polithievicians dont give a damn about anyone.. Their kids are all over developed countries chopping life like pizza..

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by b0rn2fuck(m): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria is done, I'm sure devil will not even give us a place in hell. You can't be coming from hell on earth to hell in heaven to serve punishment, you think devil is not smart enough to know its will be like relaxation centre for Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by namiji2598: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria have a long way, we never start

1 Like

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by ourkobo: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
Naija my country....
#weeps

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 18, 2019
What have we become?

It's not by force to rule a people. Why kill to foist yourself on a people who may or may not want you?
Politics is not the only way to make it in life.

Politicians need to improve themselves and their qualifications, and then consider other alternatives. They can start by getting a private IELTS tutor in Lagos, with a comparatively guaranteed one-time success at the exam. I recommend sending a mail to editus dot ng at gmail dot com. Those guys will definitely help them out.

3 Likes

This is the kind of head i need, BULLET PROOF HEAD

I wonder how people still risk their lives to go and vote for people won't don't give a single fűck about you or your generation.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by sodiqapril(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Mehn.... Nigeria is finished...a commissioner with a cutlass round his neck. I used to think PDP was a demonic party but now I've realised the demon in PDP will shiver in the presence of the APC demon. ...manabequegrills or whatever you call yourself.show face and support evil as usual

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Roon9(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Its well! Blood and trails of blood!
And not a single politician got as much as a scratch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by tsephanyah(f): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Wow
Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by SaintHilary(m): 9:29am On Nov 18, 2019
Nigeria still living in 1805

3 Likes

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by sweetonugbu: 9:30am On Nov 18, 2019
Nothing like democracy in Nigeria, when politicians destroys our institutions I don't know what else they will hold on to. I hope the military boys is not given a reason to strike.

4 Likes

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by mixzstar: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
This brought tears to my eyes. Its a sad day for Nigeria. This images staggered my believe in this country. All the participants should be disqualified.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Dwizeone: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
These images could be shared on Twitter, tag @presidency, @inecnigeria, @apc, @pdp and all relevant stakeholders. We made some progress in 2015, the elections were not perfect but was better than what we now have, violence was becoming a thing of the past in 2015, but we have lost all of it and retrogressing. It is even regrettable that in all of these violent reports, Buhari is mute, silence means approval.

10 Likes

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Inconclusive election...

Why drag ballot box with thugs? Hu does that biko nu, i ave worked as an inec ad-hoc staff on two separate elections 2015 and 2019 i can never drag election boxes nor materials with any thugs....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by eTECTIV: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
We know nnaa
Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Jasen1(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Mhen

Cc Krissconnect

Come see something
Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Jancarlos: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Nice collection
Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by karkinase(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Damn...Kogi .
Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Nnamebuka: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
One would expect President Buhari to deepen the free, fair and credible election that Jonathan bequeathed to him. It is really disappointing that after the widely acclaimed free, fair election and cerdible election that brought him to power the rest of the election under him has been anything but free, fair and credible.

Mr. Intergrity indeed!

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Danniel3: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
This is lovely
Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
Warsaw saw war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by FuckThaMod: 9:31am On Nov 18, 2019
APC is a cancer that needs to be cut off asap or this country will be gone for good!

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by winterfell007(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2019
What happened in Kogi wasn't an election it was a usurpation

10 Likes

Re: Powerful Images From The Kogi Elections 2019. Graphic Images Included by Ayt27(m): 9:32am On Nov 18, 2019
gurunlocker:
This is not possible! The location must have been Sudan or Somalia.

The election in Nigeria was peaceful, free and fair, and as well show people will. grin
I get your sarcasm,I truly truly do but I don't think this is a thread to express such.
A country is a reflection of it's society and if this is our reflection then Nigeria, not only Kogi is much worse than we dared to think.

RIP to victims,victims of a failed electoral democratic processes.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Releases New Photo To Show He's Still Young, Agile And Capable / Kiki Osinbajo Poses In The Middle Of The Road (Photos) / "Sit Down!": Amaechi Embarrassed At Osasu Show Symposium. Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.