Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,278 members, 7,807,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) (1901 Views)

How To Know If We Came From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) / Apostle Suleman: I Almost Died Fasting For 11 Days Without Water Or Food / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by Judeudochukwu(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2019
There are many ways by which you can know if you are a mariner. We have hitherto discussed this topic earlier but can’t tell if it was posted online or not. Nevertheless, I wish to throw more light on the subject matter once again.

There are many ways you can get to know if you are a mariner or not even without consulting a spiritualist or anyone for that matter.

One of the ways is through dreams.

First, get to know that everyone dream dreams. Even when some claims that they do not dream dreams because of their spiritual bearing. Everyone dreams but some cannot recall or understand their dreams when they wake up because of their spiritual lethagy.

To such person(s), dreams does not exist.

However, dreams are true events which convey our spiritual connections as spirit beings.

Now, to know if you are a mariner without visiting a spiritualist. Recall your dreams to see if you often see yourself swimming in the dreams.
Have you dreamt of Making love(sex) to an unknown face or familiar face
Have you dreamt of being chased by a snake or dog
Have you dream of seeing River or any water pool
Have you woke up and noticed your self wet (sperm) when you wake up
Do you often or have you ever dreamt where you were in a boat with other unfamiliar faces?

Most often you saw yourself fly in a relatively high speed in water body.

But before you see such, it simply means you are in good tune with your mariners. Your path is clear. No hold on a minute!
Do you see your safe making love (sex) with a familiar or unfamiliar face
Do you dream of a snake pursuing you
Do you dream of a dog pursuing you
,Do you dream of seeing River or any River creature

Do you often dream playing with unfamiliar faces beside, above or beneath waters? This is another means of identification.

Thirdly, another way to identify a mariner is their feelings and reactions towards marine and water bodies.
Those of you who are mariners knowingly and unknowingly feel at ease with marine; you always have passion visiting, sitting beside waters. Always feel relatively comfortable in a pool of water. Even when the reasons are beyond your imagination and explanation.

Swimming is another way of identification:
Just like fishes have pleasure swimming so you do every time. And each time you do, you always feel renewed. Have great joy, special that can’t be priced.

5. Dada
Dread hair is one of the visible signs telling our marine involvement as a mariner. Those of you who were born Dread are mariners. You may ask your parents to tell you if you were one or a spiritualist

Haven said the list, it’s not as if all mariners enjoy swimming hence your marine environment doesn’t guaranty your ability to swim. That’s to say, some mariners fear to swim or even to come near waters. Coming to this, I will tell what led to it.
More lectures are thought on our website
Echoesoftruth1.website2.me
Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by Jasen1(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2019
Now, to know if you are a mariner without visiting a spiritualist. Recall your dreams to see if you often see yourself swimming in the dreams.
Have you dreamt of Making love(sex) to an unknown face or familiar face
Have you dreamt of being chased by a snake or dog
Have you dream of seeing River or any water pool
Have you woke up and noticed your self wet (sperm) when you wake up
Do you often or have you ever dreamt where you were in a boat with other unfamiliar faces?

Most often you saw yourself fly in a relatively high speed in water body

I've experience all of this oh

That snake and water is own is more often
Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by Ola17: 2:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
^^
Sucker!
Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by ochibuogwu5: 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lies!!!
Only through the power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary to redeem mankind from sin, flesh, evil-world-systems, demons and Satan can *any human being* whether born into Christian-family or any other religion can be *saved completely* this is what it means that God has given every human being *Grace for complete salvation/deliverance/freedom* from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems and satan.
Thus
What we do see is Jesus, who was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, *by God’s grace*, *Jesus tasted death for everyone.*
God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit *to bring them into their salvation.*
So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. For he said to God, “I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people.”
He also said, “I will put my trust in him,” that is, “I and the children God has given me.”
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.
Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.
We also know that the Son did not come to help angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham.
Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters, so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.
Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested." (Hebrews 2:9-19 NLT)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by Preciousgirl(f): 4:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Lies!!!
Only through the power of Jesus Christ Crucified on Calvary to redeem mankind from sin, flesh, evil-world-systems, demons and Satan can *any human being* whether born into Christian-family or any other religion can be *saved completely* this is what it means that God has given every human being *Grace for complete salvation/deliverance/freedom* from sin, the flesh, evil-world-systems and satan.
Thus
What we do see is Jesus, who was given a position “a little lower than the angels”; and because he suffered death for us, he is now “crowned with glory and honor.” Yes, *by God’s grace*, *Jesus tasted death for everyone.*
God, for whom and through whom everything was made, chose to bring many children into glory. And it was only right that he should make Jesus, through his suffering, a perfect leader, fit *to bring them into their salvation.*
So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters. For he said to God, “I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters. I will praise you among your assembled people.”
He also said, “I will put my trust in him,” that is, “I and the children God has given me.”
Because God’s children are human beings—made of flesh and blood—the Son also became flesh and blood. For only as a human being could he die, and only by dying could he break the power of the devil, who had the power of death.
Only in this way could he set free all who have lived their lives as slaves to the fear of dying.
We also know that the Son did not come to help angels; he came to help the descendants of Abraham.
Therefore, it was necessary for him to be made in every respect like us, his brothers and sisters, so that he could be our merciful and faithful High Priest before God. Then he could offer a sacrifice that would take away the sins of the people.
Since he himself has gone through suffering and testing, he is able to help us when we are being tested." (Hebrews 2:9-19 NLT)

God bless you bro for this truth
Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by Judeudochukwu(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
ochibuogwu5:
Lies!!!
Thus

Let us now tell and see the honest truth

according to the Bible all the quotations you have been saying here is not related to what I posted here,you are saying things off points, I want to show you that even in the Bible ,the supreme being never said false about water ,even the beginning of heaven started from water ,oh my people perish because of lack of understanding of the word of God,remember the thought of God towards us is of good and not evil ,the Bible that wrote saying give Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give Christ what belongs to Christ is that Bible a fool,you are quoting scriptures that you don't even know , anything about water is biblical remember you cant make heaven or else you are bibtized in that same water you are talking bad about ,now in water do you know spirits are there ,those spirits that are there is occuping that space and now do you know also that HOLY SPIRIT is one of those spirits living in water "deep knowledge," remember the Bible documented and said be baptized and be born again so old things will pass away ,it also said that you will be baptized to take the holy spirit in other to make heaven now ask your self where is that holy spirit,is it not in that water that you will take it ,if you don't go to water to take the holy Spirit to enable you to make heaven, do you think you will make heaven ,the answer is NO,. Drop every teaching your pastor told you and focus on the truth , remember the truth sets you free ,if you read from Genesis 1 you will observe that some things that you see today came from water let's us go to Genesis 1" in the beginning God created the heaven and earth and the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep waters and the spirit of God move up on the face of the waters and God said let There Be Light and there was light
'now do you know that in the biginning Darkness was in the deep waters and spirit of God on the surface of the waters ,do you know that water was a creator that created itself the same way God is the creator that created it self ,no where in the Bible that God said I created water it was never written in the Bible ,water was even before the beginning and creation the same way with God , and God divided light from Darkness and God call the light day and darkness he called night and evening and the morning was the first day and God said let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the water from the waters and God made the firmament and divided the waters which was under the firmament from the water which was above the firmament and and it was so and God call the firmament heaven ,now do you know the origin of Heaven ,the origin of Heaven was the firmament and where was that firmament,it was in the midst of the water and what was the firmament doing in the midst of the water ,it was used in dividing the water which where above and water which was under the firmament and remember the Bible said he changed the name of the firmament to Heaven he called the firmament heaven and God said let the water under the heaven be gather together in one place and let the dry land appear and it was so, and God called the dry land Earth and Gathering together of the waters God called seas do you see that those Waters that were gathered under the firmament under the heavens was seas ,now you should ask yourself those Waters that where above the firmament what did God call it what did God name them ,where in the Bible God named those Waters that were above the firmament ,rather he only named those Waters under the heavens seas as we see today ,do you know that till tomorrow waters is still covering the earth because the firmament divided the Waters and the waters under was named and gathered together but the waters above was not named and they where not gathered together,don't be deceived get your Bible and read your Bible now chapter 17 and God set them in the Firmament of the heavens and to give light upon the Earth and over the night and to divide the light from Darkness and God said that it was good and in the evening and the morning get the first day and God said let the water bring forth abundantly the moving creature that have life and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of Heaven ,do you see that water also created moving creatures ,the Bible said that God said let the water bring fought abundantly the moving creatures ,it was a command the Lord commanded the waters to bring forth abundantly the moving creatures, the Lord never created moving creatures remember don't say what you don't know chap20 and God said let the water's bring fought moving creatures, in English what do we understand by LET? He only commanded the water bodies he never created moving creatures only commanded them ,he didn't tell them to bring moving creatures that is dead he only said the ones that have life the fowl that can fly above the earth then go to number 21 and God Then created great whales and every living creature that move with which the waters Brought fought abundantly after their kind and God saw that it was good and god bless them do you just understand now and I'm now if you go to 22 and god bless them saying be fruitful and multiply and feel the water is in the sea and let for multiplying the earth do you see the reason why fowls are multiplied on the earth it was due to the blessing that God blessed them to multiply and be fruitful please my dear anything about water came from the scriptures,do you know that water is a friend to the supreme being do you know that spirit were present when the lord said come let us make man in our image who was he talking to, he was talking to those spirits that was before creation, know when God told them to come let us make man in our own image all of them came and got started making man in his own image , that was why he gave us the commandment telling us to give Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give him what belongs to him, do you know that if you don't give Caesar what belongs to Caesar do you know that ceaser will be upset with you do you know if you don't give God what belongs to God you know God will be upset with you now in every Kingdom there must be a bad and a good person there is no Kingdom that have good good people no,every Kingdom have bad and good people that's why you see marines disturbing us telling us to give them also what belongs to them ,so when they come and give you signs just kindly give them what belongs to them so that you will be free ,now if you refuse to give them what belongs to them they will be upset and torment you and even block your ways of progress that's why you can pray and fast up and down still nothing happens ,you should ask your self why is this spiritual husband or wife refusing to go ,the secret is that you have refused to give them what belongs to them ,then any day you give them what belongs to them they will calm down and cease torments on you,remember you can pray up and down if your paths are not cleared yet ,you aren't going nowhere ,tradition is the senior brother to church ,even Bible gave us a little example by baptizing ,telling us if we don't go to water for water baptizing, that we are not going to make heaven and we will be unpure,now you should know the reason of settlements,remember if you are building a house and youths in your community comes for there rights you must settle them refusal to settle them will cause great riot ,if you like bring out 50 gallons of olive oil and anointing water they must fight for there right,this is just the same thing the Bible told us to settle ceaser also so that we will have a right path to thread upon to receive the packages God kept for us ,refusal to settle them will bring riots ,torments ,attacks and even death to you ,Even Jesus that was flogged and crucified ,did all manners of miracles but still visited the water bodies for baptizing "knowledge"
Read your Bible my dear ,
Remember also that the foundation of this earth is laid upon the deep seas,
Whosoever that have a water permit or that have done his or her water settlements will be like that tree planted by the river side .

Whatsapp 08103253857
For more info
Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by obiekunie2: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2019
Judeudochukwu:

Let us now tell and see the honest truth

according to the Bible all the quotations you have been saying here is not related to what I posted here,you are saying things off points, I want to show you that even in the Bible ,the supreme being never said false about water ,even the beginning of heaven started from water ,oh my people perish because of lack of understanding of the word of God,remember the thought of God towards us is of good and not evil ,the Bible that wrote saying give Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give Christ what belongs to Christ is that Bible a fool,you are quoting scriptures that you don't even know , anything about water is biblical remember you cant make heaven or else you are bibtized in that same water you are talking bad about ,now in water do you know spirits are there ,those spirits that are there is occuping that space and now do you know also that HOLY SPIRIT is one of those spirits living in water "deep knowledge," remember the Bible documented and said be baptized and be born again so old things will pass away ,it also said that you will be baptized to take the holy spirit in other to make heaven now ask your self where is that holy spirit,is it not in that water that you will take it ,if you don't go to water to take the holy Spirit to enable you to make heaven, do you think you will make heaven ,the answer is NO,. Drop every teaching your pastor told you and focus on the truth , remember the truth sets you free ,if you read from Genesis 1 you will observe that some things that you see today came from water let's us go to Genesis 1" in the beginning God created the heaven and earth and the Earth was without form and void and darkness was upon the face of the deep waters and the spirit of God move up on the face of the waters and God said let There Be Light and there was light
'now do you know that in the biginning Darkness was in the deep waters and spirit of God on the surface of the waters ,do you know that water was a creator that created itself the same way God is the creator that created it self ,no where in the Bible that God said I created water it was never written in the Bible ,water was even before the beginning and creation the same way with God , and God divided light from Darkness and God call the light day and darkness he called night and evening and the morning was the first day and God said let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters and let it divide the water from the waters and God made the firmament and divided the waters which was under the firmament from the water which was above the firmament and and it was so and God call the firmament heaven ,now do you know the origin of Heaven ,the origin of Heaven was the firmament and where was that firmament,it was in the midst of the water and what was the firmament doing in the midst of the water ,it was used in dividing the water which where above and water which was under the firmament and remember the Bible said he changed the name of the firmament to Heaven he called the firmament heaven and God said let the water under the heaven be gather together in one place and let the dry land appear and it was so, and God called the dry land Earth and Gathering together of the waters God called seas do you see that those Waters that were gathered under the firmament under the heavens was seas ,now you should ask yourself those Waters that where above the firmament what did God call it what did God name them ,where in the Bible God named those Waters that were above the firmament ,rather he only named those Waters under the heavens seas as we see today ,do you know that till tomorrow waters is still covering the earth because the firmament divided the Waters and the waters under was named and gathered together but the waters above was not named and they where not gathered together,don't be deceived get your Bible and read your Bible now chapter 17 and God set them in the Firmament of the heavens and to give light upon the Earth and over the night and to divide the light from Darkness and God said that it was good and in the evening and the morning get the first day and God said let the water bring forth abundantly the moving creature that have life and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of Heaven ,do you see that water also created moving creatures ,the Bible said that God said let the water bring fought abundantly the moving creatures ,it was a command the Lord commanded the waters to bring forth abundantly the moving creatures, the Lord never created moving creatures remember don't say what you don't know chap20 and God said let the water's bring fought moving creatures, in English what do we understand by LET? He only commanded the water bodies he never created moving creatures only commanded them ,he didn't tell them to bring moving creatures that is dead he only said the ones that have life the fowl that can fly above the earth then go to number 21 and God Then created great whales and every living creature that move with which the waters Brought fought abundantly after their kind and God saw that it was good and god bless them do you just understand now and I'm now if you go to 22 and god bless them saying be fruitful and multiply and feel the water is in the sea and let for multiplying the earth do you see the reason why fowls are multiplied on the earth it was due to the blessing that God blessed them to multiply and be fruitful please my dear anything about water came from the scriptures,do you know that water is a friend to the supreme being do you know that spirit were present when the lord said come let us make man in our image who was he talking to, he was talking to those spirits that was before creation, know when God told them to come let us make man in our own image all of them came and got started making man in his own image , that was why he gave us the commandment telling us to give Caesar what belongs to Caesar and give him what belongs to him, do you know that if you don't give Caesar what belongs to Caesar do you know that ceaser will be upset with you do you know if you don't give God what belongs to God you know God will be upset with you now in every Kingdom there must be a bad and a good person there is no Kingdom that have good good people no,every Kingdom have bad and good people that's why you see marines disturbing us telling us to give them also what belongs to them ,so when they come and give you signs just kindly give them what belongs to them so that you will be free ,now if you refuse to give them what belongs to them they will be upset and torment you and even block your ways of progress that's why you can pray and fast up and down still nothing happens ,you should ask your self why is this spiritual husband or wife refusing to go ,the secret is that you have refused to give them what belongs to them ,then any day you give them what belongs to them they will calm down and cease torments on you,remember you can pray up and down if your paths are not cleared yet ,you aren't going nowhere ,tradition is the senior brother to church ,even Bible gave us a little example by baptizing ,telling us if we don't go to water for water baptizing, that we are not going to make heaven and we will be unpure,now you should know the reason of settlements,remember if you are building a house and youths in your community comes for there rights you must settle them refusal to settle them will cause great riot ,if you like bring out 50 gallons of olive oil and anointing water they must fight for there right,this is just the same thing the Bible told us to settle ceaser also so that we will have a right path to thread upon to receive the packages God kept for us ,refusal to settle them will bring riots ,torments ,attacks and even death to you ,Even Jesus that was flogged and crucified ,did all manners of miracles but still visited the water bodies for baptizing "knowledge"
Read your Bible my dear ,
Remember also that the foundation of this earth is laid upon the deep seas,
Whosoever that have a water permit or that have done his or her water settlements will be like that tree planted by the river side .

Whatsapp 08103253857
For more info

very brilliant!

you are a highly knowledgeable man!

very similar narrative was given to me by my father! (Rest in peace Nnam! Oke Nwoke!)
Re: How To Know If We Cane From Water Or Not (how To Know If We Are Mariner Or Not ) by Zamantu(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2023
Is it true as a mariner, you're not supposed to eat fish? or is it certain fishes? Or you're supposed to perform some spiritual rights before you can eat fish?

(1) (Reply)

Whatever Happened To Miracles? / Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? / Bible Problems ! ( Christians C'mon And Clarify Some Important Stuffs )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.