Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. (4040 Views)

2023 Presidency: Anyim Pius Anyim Declares Interest / Kiddwaya's Mum, Susan Waya Declares Interest In Becoming Benue Governor (Photo) / Anambra 2021: Soludo Officially Declares Interest To Contest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by igweakombi: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2019
The race has begun and the likes Dr Emeka Okonkwo AKA E-Money don't want to be left behind..

He has publicly declared his interest to be the next governor of Anambra state.

Source:https://graygist.com/2019/11/18/dr-emeka-okonkwo-e-money-declares-for-anambra-governorship-race/

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by cenaman(m): 11:12am On Nov 18, 2019
Audio Interest.

3 Likes

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by daddytime(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2019
Na now people go know your source of income.

I trust politicians..

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by netpro(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2019
Time for ordinary folks to eat from his purse.

His flamboyance attitude is not a temperament I will like in a Governor. Gentlemen are looting heartlessly, I am not so sure what a big spender will do.

E-Money, if this is not an attempt at attention, reconsider your choice, there many other ways to serve. Politics is brutal.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 18, 2019
E-money.........Okoro erughi eru...wara Ogodo....Ikuku bia....O buru ya.

Please don't.......

The IG page Though is fake...not E money.
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by mekaboy(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Does he think it is a bleaching competition?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by wwwihy: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Wish you all the best. That is what I can do. I am not from Anambra, so let me leave the matter to Ndi Anambra, who will decide your fate and other contestants.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by abc115: 12:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
wwwihy:
Wish you all the best. That is what I can do. I am not from Anambra, so let me leave the matter to Ndi Anambra, who will decide your fate and other contestants.
salute
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by ArticleBeast: 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
The average Nigerian doesn't verify information

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by vincoye: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
Where? Anambra State? Hahahahahaha, him power no reach.
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by PresidentAde(m): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
Then the breeze will blow,
. ......
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Lagosfinder(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bad move
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Kingsley10000: 1:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
vincoye:
Where? Anambra State? Hahahahahaha, him power no reach.
before obiano became governor...Two of them who get money pass
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by vincoye: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Village people at work.
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by JubrinElSudan: 3:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
He said Governor 2023, dude doesn't know that Anambra's election is staggered. He never serious

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by 1x2x3: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
Kingsley10000:
before obiano became governor...Two of them who get money pass

It's not by money.... You've got to know the game of politics. Anambra is not a state where people will respect you because you are rich neither will they vote you because you are one emoney wink cheesy. If you are talking about cash I will tell you emoney isn't in top 200 in that small state.

4 Likes

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by xangerar: 3:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
E-Money wants to be the Governor of Anambra State and E-Money doesn't know that the Anambra Guber Election is not in 2023 but in 2022 rather. In fact, the Governor of Anambra State would have taken office by March 17, 2022.

Too poor of him.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by franchasng: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2019
mekaboy:
Does he think it is a bleaching competition?
shocked cheesy

Walai I love Nairaland grin
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by ATTemi: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
I hope his wealth has no shady underground. If it has, Escobar should be an ideal lesson!

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Soulsymbol99: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
This guy wan kill em self by em self undecidedna nw em go knw say his secrets dey person hand.

2 Likes

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Roon9(m): 4:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lols! Oga! Such nerve
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Deltatoto: 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
1x2x3:

It's not by money.... You've got to know the game of politics. Anambra is not a state where people will respect you because you are rich neither will they vote you because you are one emoney wink cheesy. If you are talking about cash I will tell you emoney isn't in top 200 in that small state.
his not in top 5000 sef u no no Wetin be Anambra?

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by 1x2x3: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Deltatoto:
his not in top 5000 sef u no no Wetin be Anambra?

Your username off me.
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Deltatoto: 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
1x2x3:

Your username off me.
lol
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by GODPUNISHALABI: 5:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
1x2x3:

e money na show boy him money Dey but e no long like that him still Dey live for omole estate sef compared to the likes of obi Cubana wey Dey live for maitama or jowizazaa wey Dey stay banana island
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Eteka1(m): 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
E Money, DAT your small money cannot cover election expenses for governorship. Run for House of Representatives in 2023 instead.

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by blackmantis: 5:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Fake IG account
Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by independent001(f): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Check out Eko e-markets for your best dealers on gadgets, clothing, etc.. Our clients are tested, trusted and guarantee you with the best products..

When it comes to repairs.. We got you covered.
When it comes to sales.. We got you covered.
Discover where you can buy and resell at affordable prices only on Eko e-markets..

Call in today.
Ikeja, Computer Village..

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
Lol! Which party his he contesting under? Is it the Governorship position Ifeanyi Ubah is eying or another one.
If he's wise he should start from the HOR and stop chasing a tall dream.

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Osaze007: 5:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Yahoo yahoo wants to run the state that has produced the most sensible igbos

1 Like

Re: E-money Declares Interest To Run For Anambra State Governorship. by Rotimi47: 7:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
cenaman:
Audio Interest.
Ona no go take laughter wound person grin

(1) (Reply)

I Was Not Fooled By His Act Of Heroism - Buhari’s Aide Blast Air Peace Boss / Chad Soldiers Kill Shekau Boko Haram Leader pics / Edo 2020: You Are Not Ready For This Election- Shaibu Tells Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.