Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. (797 Views)

Is An Investment With ROI Of 20% Per Month Sustainable In Nigeria / Make "At Least" 300 Naira Daily With 10 Minutes Of Work / How To Earn N30k - N60k Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. by TruthHurts100: 11:23am On Nov 18, 2019
This is not for everyone.

If you have zero knowledge in graphic design, please this is not for you.

If you have artistic ideas you can key into this.

I make at least N60k in a bad monthly.

It's a side hustle and it pays.

You're not going to be designing those trash they do for N2k.

You will learn

The basics of logo design.

The full process of designing a professional logo.

How to package yourself so that client that will pay you big can be attracted.

How to retain customers.

How to market yourself.

How to identify cheap customers and how to avoid them.

How to identify high paying clients.

I placed this in investment section because learning this is an investment.

If you are interested, Just reply with I'M INTERESTED and I will get back to you.

Ps: This is not free. You should be ready for hard work.
Re: Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. by Jh0wsef(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2019
What's your handle? What's the proof that you're a graphic designer?

1 Like

Re: Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. by TruthHurts100: 2:43am On Nov 20, 2019
Jh0wsef:
What's your handle? What's the proof that you're a graphic designer?

You will know in due time. I work with Ibida Academy. Check them out on IG.
Re: Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. by davinero1: 10:20pm On Dec 06, 2019
I'm Interested
Re: Make At Least N60k Per Month When You Learn How To Design A Professional Logo. by murphy02(m): 6:00am On Dec 07, 2019
Interested

(1) (Reply)

Get Personal Loan Without Collateral / .... / Make Money Legitimately As Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.