Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,442 members, 7,808,578 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mentor In MINI-EXPORTATION Business - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mentor In MINI-EXPORTATION Business (163 Views)

Career Questions To Ask A Mentor In The First 30 Minutes / How To Work With A Nerd In Mini Project Group Research / Leading British Architect Sir David Adjaye Is The Rolex Mentor In Architecture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Urgent Need Of A Mentor In MINI-EXPORTATION Business by damsel005: 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2019
I am planning on starting a mini-exportation business in 2020 and I need an experienced exporter in Nigeria to mentor me till I can stand on my own.
I want to know the do's and dont's about the business and how to start and make profit and every necessary documentation for the business. Most importantly on how to source for foreign buyers and local suppliers especially cocoa and any other important information about the business.
Pls if u can be of assistance I will be grateful or if u can recommend someone that is experienced and reliable. Pls call or message me on 07057035403

(1) (Reply)

Docker Training| Docker Videos / We Were Not Told! / Schools For The Physically Challenged In Ruins Despite N10.6bn UBC Grant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.