Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug (2945 Views)

EPL: Pele Reacts As Ronaldo Officially Returns To Man Utd / Coca-Cola Loses $4 Billion As Ronaldo Removes Soft Drink To Endorse Water / Liverpool To Complete £45m Signing Of Diogo Jota From Wolves. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by solutionkingdom(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ronaldo scored in the 86th minute to make it 2-0 and he's now just one goal away from becoming the second man to reach 100 international goals.

But his 99th international goal came in dubious fashion as fans are furious with the Portugal captain for stealing it from Jota.

Manchester City's Bernardo Silva crossed it in with the Wolves man controlling the ball before poking it towards goal. The goalkeeper fumbled his strike and as the ball looked destined to go past the line, in came Ronaldo who poked home on the goal line.

Needless to say, Ronaldo preventing Jota from scoring his first goal for his country got fans talking.

"WHY DID HE DO THAT TO DIOGO WHY MESSI >>>," one social media user wrote.

A second Tweeted: "Ramsey looking at Ronaldo in training next week like."

A third added: "Ronaldo moans when Ramsey steals his goal, yet when he steals Diogo Jota's goal it's fine."

It comes just weeks after Aaron Ramsey 'stole' Ronaldo's goal for Juventus against Lokomotiv Moscow in the Champions League.

Portugal, meanwhile, have booked their place in next summer's Euro 2020.

https://www.sportbible.com/football/news-reactions-fans-think-cristiano-ronaldo-stole-diogo-jotas-goal-20191117

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by izuch(m): 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
grin gt
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by healthserve(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ok. You guys will keel someone
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by MJBOLT: 12:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
from rape,to tax evasion and now theft,it's only a matter of time before he becomes a terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Officialgarri: 12:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Very hungry to score ready made goals rather than work for it.
No sense of team work, always thinking football revolves round his k-leg.

I remember Messi working a goal for Suarez when he could have scored himself.

5 Likes

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Ronaldo is just like one Yahaya Bello of Kogi FC....

They only know how to steal people's goals (VOTES) and then take off their shirts and jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate at the corner flank.

May God continually bless our King, MESSI.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2019
Erediauwa:

They only know how to steal people's goals (VOTES) and then take off their shirts and jump like a monkey that wants to fornicate at the corner flank.

oshee..
No go work for ur family..
I hate this stuff of abusing/mocking people who can feed ur entire generation and they can't even see ur ranting

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Nobody: 1:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bigiyo:
oshee..
No go work for ur family..
I hate this stuff of abusing/mocking people who can feed ur entire generation and they can't even see ur ranting
Ain't you just another bloody hypocrite....

You don't know if the guy you quoted can feed the god you worship.

Just stay calm and drink milk.

1 Like

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Erediauwa:
Ain't you just another bloody hypocrite....

You don't know if the guy you quoted can feed the god you worship.

Just stay calm and drink milk.
lmao...
He can't even feed my dog...
From the way u sound, it like u are worshipping a tin so I don't have anything to say to you
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Ikennablue(m): 7:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
How do you guys even come up with all these beautiful insults... Trolling and the actual football. I don't know the one I enjoy most
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by blaquemyc: 8:50pm On Nov 18, 2019
In Vector's voice " I hope this makes front page so some fans can see that thier GOAT is actually a RAT
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by MorataFC: 10:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
from rape,to tax evasion and now theft,it's only a matter of time before he becomes a terrorist.
grin grin grin
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by AstroG: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Officialgarri:
Very hungry to score ready made goals rather than work for it.
No sense of team work, always thinking football revolves round his k-leg.

I remember Messi working a goal for Suarez when he could have scored himself.

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by AstroG: 12:27am On Nov 19, 2019
Erediauwa:

3 Likes

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Nobody: 2:28am On Nov 19, 2019
An unknown player won Euro trophy for Portugal against France when Cristiano was handicapped by injury tho undecided

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Davida33: 3:58am On Nov 19, 2019
Messi fans are in pains.

Ronaldo is the king of football.

Messi is a failure for Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Beverlyjean(f): 5:26am On Nov 19, 2019
eni4real:
An unknown player won Euro trophy for Portugal against France when Cristiano was handicapped by injury tho undecided

U need help... U are men to b in an asylum receiving treatment... I don't think u are up to 15 cos u reason like a kid
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by blakid(m): 7:31am On Nov 19, 2019
Who doesn't know that Ronaldo enjoys personal glory than team success.
Re: Fans React As Ronaldo Stole Jota's Goal During Portugal's Victory Over Luxemboug by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 19, 2019
Beverlyjean:

U need help... U are men to b in an asylum receiving treatment... I don't think u are up to 15 cos u reason like a kid
Stop transferring your hatred for Messi to me... undecided undecided

What has the FIFA best player in the world done to you, to deserve all that??

Because you support the 3rd best player in the world does not mean you should hate Leo!! shocked shocked

Change your ways today.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Announces His Retirement From Portugal / AFCON 2013: Brown Ideye, Bright Dike Dropped From Final 23-Man Squad / BREAKING NEWS!!! Chealse Have Signed A New Goal Keeper Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.