Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,516 members, 7,770,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos (1816 Views)

Cheapest Data Plan For Downloading Videos? / Samsung And Apple No Longer Make Up 50% Of The World’s Active Smartphones / Google’s Android Apps Are No Longer Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by Karex81(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2019
I noticed that YouTube app no longer support offline video, all the videos i downloaded was corrupted and i was asked to subcribe for youtube premium to download videos. Any other person experiencing the same thing

1 Share

Re: Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Even the videos on my downloaded youtube go cant even open again and the one i downloaded 2 hrs ago.
Re: Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by Timileyin1234(m): 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2019
Next time just copy the url and paste it on this site and download. Utube don upgrade it service

Re: Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by KrazzyAndy(m): 3:55pm On Nov 18, 2019
Mine still working tongue due to the fact have not upgraded the app in a very long time grin
But lowkey is God that wee purnish them shaa sad
That nonsense YouTube go takes alot much data than the regular YouTube now they are turning this one into a premium version like seriously wtfff!!! The money they make from views is not OK for them abiii
Re: Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Still working on latest YouTube go update running on Android 10.

Re: Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by mindtricks: 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2019
Karex81:
I noticed that YouTube app no longer support offline video, all the videos i downloaded was corrupted and i was asked to subcribe for youtube premium to download videos. Any other person experiencing the same thing

This is what you need on your android phone:

Vidmate:
www dot vidmateapp dot com

Tubemate:
www dot apkmirror dot com/apk/devian-studio/tubemate-youtube-downloader

Thank me later.
Re: Youtube: No Longer Downloading Videos by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:37am On Nov 19, 2019
Add "ss" infront of the youtube url without the quotation mark and download your video. Eg. https://www.ssyoutube.com..........

(1) (Reply)

Huawei Overtakes Samsung As Top Global Smartphone Maker – Report / Samsung’s Phone Lineup Is Now Officially A Mess — Here’s Why / Price Of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra In Nigeria 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.