Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12434 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 7:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
1x2x3:
Baba if them hack your own WhatsApp will you come out clean? I dey follow up my babe with the same method and I'm ashamed of myself cos na she suppose dey monitor me. Funny enough I've found out things but can't even drop her cos there's no Saint out there and she's better and more honest than 80% of girls out there. Las Las I deleted it. Not worth the headache that comes with it.

Look at the chat above in my post please. Can you tolerate such if you're in my shoes?

The voice is whats paining me. They revealed alot

1 Like

Re: . by YorubaPrince: 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:
I know y'all will still insult me but abeg y'all need to help me ask OP while he thanked U.bunja.

Was it him that taught him how to hack his girlfriend's whatsap?

---------------------------------

So this is your own definition of hacking??

That means I have been hacking my own whatsap since time immemorial.

Sisi, abeg face front! angry

3 Likes

Re: . by SavageResponse(m): 7:15pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:
I have uploaded the chat. You can look at the conversation how the man is even thanking her for a job well done. The Voice note there is crazy

It means you don't know how to do your job!

1 Like

Re: . by Thegamingorca(m): 7:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Not runs girl bro.. she's a mummy's girl. She know i dont check chats so she is relaxed. I hitted her unaware.

It works bro. This is 2019. I learnt it here last month.

See ehn..you can hack into anyone whatsapp.

This is how it is...

Enter this

https://www.web.whatsapp.com

You'll see a Barcode scanner on the site.

Collect the person's phone. Go to their whatsapp look for web whatsapp at the top right hand tick.

Scan your device and the other person. Youll be logged in and can read the person's past chat.

Normal level...been using since 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Marvieduke(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...girl wey sabi. Broda wey mumu.

You be real yeyeboyfriend

She's here struggling for your daily bread and insuring your future but your own nah to dey slut shame am.

Pity smh!

God bless you bro.
Re: . by maynation(f): 7:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
YorubaPrince:

Sisi, abeg face front! angry

Oga,Get lost angry
Re: . by emeijeh(m): 7:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:

So this is your own definition of hacking??

That means I have been hacking my own whatsap since time immemorial.
The thing no taya you?
Hack ko, Hawk ni

1 Like

Re: . by Marvieduke(f): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bonatheripper:
I'm patiently waiting for OP to start asking for money so people will learn the trick.

Hahahaha.
Your girlfriend if she is a true runs girl, will delete any chat that can Cass her...

You can't possibly hack her WhatsApp and read her messages with WhatsApp end to end encryption..
Even if you succeed in hacking her WhatsApp on your own phone.

You can't restore her messages.

You'll only get blank chats from those who chatted her.

Whalahi anointing oil dey your brain bro. God bless your kind and your generations
Re: . by 1x2x3: 7:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Look at the chat above in my post please. Can you tolerate such if you're in my shoes?

The voice is whats paining me. They revealed alot

Your message didn't reveal she did anything. She met with him doesn't mean they slept together. Know how to follow her up if need but don't drop her off yet.
If you monitor the conversation of 85% of girls out there you will see she's a Saint .

2 Likes

Re: . by 1x2x3: 7:27pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marvieduke:

Whalahi anointing oil dey your brain bro. God bless your kind and your generations

You are wrong. He can see those messages in real time as they come in.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marvieduke:

God bless you bro.
Olosho supporting Olosho. Normal level

1 Like

Re: . by Marvieduke(f): 7:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sparro:

Olosho supporting Olosho. Normal level

Hahaha E pain am oooo. Poor man.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
Marvieduke:

Hahaha E pain am oooo. Poor man.
Hey Olosho, go feed your pauper boyfriend with your smelly cunt. Don't mention me again o. Idiot ashawos everywhere

1 Like

Re: . by tillaman(m): 7:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

The truth is the RED signals are always there. When we choose to ignore them it turn to a monster.
you are very correct man

2 Likes

Re: . by ArticleBeast: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2019
Funny Dude wey dey carry olosho dey worry about loyalty

3 Likes

Re: . by Marvieduke(f): 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sparro:

Hey Olosho, go feed your pauper boyfriend with your smelly cunt. Don't mention me again o. Idiot ashawos everywhere

God knows I am not olosho. And I swear to God my boyfriend is not poor like you. For your info I won't stoop so low like your girlfriend. In Jesus name. Amen. So I pray you get rich so you don't come and wail for us on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Not runs girl bro.. she's a mummy's girl. She know i dont check chats so she is relaxed. I hitted her unaware.

It works bro. This is 2019. I learnt it here last month.

See ehn..you can hack into anyone whatsapp.

This is how it is...

Enter this

https://www.web.whatsapp.com

You'll see a Barcode scanner on the site.

Collect the person's phone. Go to their whatsapp look for web whatsapp at the top right hand tick.

Scan your device and the other person. Youll be logged in and can read the person's past chat.

You are not hacking anything. You are just viewing her chats in your pc. WhatsApp will let you know if your chats are being running on another platform

4 Likes

Re: . by christ007(m): 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2019
Guy like seriously you not a man,why should you be checking your girl phone. You self na cheater. You fit get sugar mummy as I Dey look you lol grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by nstr: 8:23pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please teach me how to hack the WhatsApp grin
FunnyDude:
Ubunja thanks to you. Most people hate you alot but you're like a messiah to some of us. Sincerely.

This 21yr old chick I wanted to marry was a serial cheat. I'm taking good care of her steady.

I used a whatsapp hacking tool to check into her chats as a third party.

From what I saw....

She went to sleep with an old man yesterday. The man is even thanking for attending to him.

Guys please be alert.

Here is a shot of their chats...
Re: . by nwanegboCelia(f): 8:25pm On Nov 18, 2019
Please show me the WhatsApp harking app
Really need it for my bobo

1 Like

Re: . by Chubhie: 8:26pm On Nov 18, 2019
Maybe it's just meet and greet.... She's just 21. Allow her experience life if you nor wan die young. This wild fire is enough to consume you. Don't try to tame it. Stay away and let it burnout....

4 Likes

Re: . by fweshboi1: 8:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
hehe, as op revealed this hacking stuff now, ladies and gentlemen, the season of break-ups is upon us grin

3 Likes

Re: . by Chubhie: 8:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
fweshboi1:
hehe, as op revealed this hacking stuff now, ladies and gentlemen, the season of break-ups is upon us grin
Mercury retrograde and scorpion season.....

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2019
ArticleBeast:
Funny Dude wey dey carry olosho dey worry about loyalty

Old things have past away na grin

1 Like

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
nwanegboCelia:
Please show me the WhatsApp harking app
Really need it for my bobo

Chat the first page above
Re: . by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

You're a clown. Inside life we see different things.

I'm not shocked. My logic is when I'm going into a relationship I expect the worst from day 1. If shit happens I move on,and if it's the other side I continue the journey. No do or die in life.

Kpakam.

1 Like

Re: . by RTSC: 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
Don't sleep with your girlfriends without condoms if you value your life.

Before you start going in raw, engage her first and make her a fiancée, otherwise she is fair game and can give you HIV.

Even fiancée dey give HIV sef, let alone girlfriend-boyfriend levels.

5 Likes

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 8:46pm On Nov 18, 2019
christ007:
Guy like seriously you not a man,why should you be checking your girl phone. You self na cheater. You fit get sugar mummy as I Dey look you lol grin grin

No I didn't put it here as a saint neither. But I respected the relationship cos I'm blessed with female friends. I shove them aside. I don't cheat on her. All my brain was how to earn a living. Haba...

An old man calling her my love sef was a turn off. Let alone meeting him and the fool was thanking her for good job grin

4 Likes

Re: . by dipson4u08(m): 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Thank God I dodged a bullet from everlasting misery. If you're smart enough you'll ask me how I came about hacking into her chat. I don't believe in checking female chat initially but now. I don't even need to check her phone. Technology has made things easy for us.

ABEG I NEED THE TOOLS OOOO

PLEASE HOW CAN U HELP WITH THAT.....

2 Likes

Re: . by ArticleBeast: 8:57pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Old things have past away na grin
No worry just dey chop dey go... Use am as side chic no just troway...

1 Like

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
nstr:
Please teach me how to hack the WhatsApp grin

Check my previous post
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
dipson4u08:

ABEG I NEED THE TOOLS OOOO

PLEASE HOW CAN U HELP WITH THAT.....

WHATS APP ME : ZERO, AIT, WAN, TU, WAN,, NAIN, TIRI, ZERO, SIKS, SEVIN, SIKS,

Ok I will teach u. It's a free/cruel world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Instagram Model Aims To Break 'world's Smallest Bikini' See Almost Nude Photos / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.