Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (12428 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than All Nairaland Girls Combined / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts / I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
RTSC:
Don't sleep with your girlfriends without condoms if you value your life.

Before you start going in raw, engage her first and make her a fiancée, otherwise she is fair game and can give you HIV.

Even fiancée dey give HIV sef, let alone girlfriend-boyfriend levels.

Raw and Undiluted Truth

1 Like

Re: . by purples25(f): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
This is a violation of privacy. How would you feel if someone goes through your personal belongings instead of asking you every time they suspect you of something . I'm sure you will feel naked and helpless.

1 Like

Re: . by skyfather09(m): 9:12pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...girl wey sabi. Broda wey mumu.

You be real yeyeboyfriend

She's here struggling for your daily bread and insuring your future but your own nah to dey slut shame am.

Pity
lol... na cawu
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2019
Bonatheripper:

That's not hacking

So far you can breach into someone's privacy with the help of technology. You can call it any name you wish. All I knew was that the trick saved me.

1 Like

Re: . by Omar09(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2019
maynation:
I know y'all will still insult me but abeg y'all need to help me ask OP while he thanked U.bunja.

Was it him that taught him how to hack his girlfriend's whatsap?

---------------------------------

So this is your own definition of hacking??

That means I have been hacking my own whatsap since time immemorial.

Ah swear. Was waiting for where ubunja helped him. Just realized he wants to sell some. Tech stuff. It's called hustle.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2019
purples25:
This is a violation of privacy. How would you feel if someone goes through your personal belongings instead of asking you every time they suspect you of something . I'm sure you will feel naked and helpless.

Lols... so? Are you saying I can't know the person I want to spend the rest of my life with?

The world is wicked. One need to be careful and make thorough research about whoever we decide to be with.

1 Like

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 9:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Omar09:

Ah swear. Was waiting for where ubunja helped him. Just realized he wants to sell some. Tech stuff. It's called hustle.

How many stuff have I sold since I created the thread. Not as you thought sir. This is a real issue which I opened for everyone going through such drama to have some clue.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by dipson4u08(m): 9:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Ok I will teach u. It's a free/cruel world

WERE U ABLE TO DECODE THE ABOVE MESSAGE?
Re: . by Omar09(m): 9:24pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

How many stuff have I sold since I created the thread. Not as you thought sir. This is a real issue which I opened for everyone going through such drama to have some clue.

Well I love my life and I don't wish to die young so I ain't bugging my girlfriend phone. So for now it's just me and life. But what you said is true. I didn't try to dispute it. It's just that I felt you wanted to sell a tech thingy.
Re: . by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
Thegamingorca:
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...girl wey sabi. Broda wey mumu.

You be real yeyeboyfriend

She's here struggling for your daily bread and insuring your future but your own nah to dey slut shame am.

Pity
there's no word on earth I hate more than the nonsense "slutshame" if you fúck around you are a whóre.

1 Like

Re: . by SouthSouth1914: 10:29pm On Nov 18, 2019
1x2x3:
Baba if them hack your own WhatsApp will you come out clean? I dey follow up my babe with the same method and I'm ashamed of myself cos na she suppose dey monitor me. Funny enough I've found out things but can't even drop her cos there's no Saint out there and she's better and more honest than 80% of girls out there. Las Las I deleted it. Not worth the headache that comes with it.

Word!

1 Like

Re: . by ednut1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 18, 2019
During nysc 2013 i hacked my holi holi corper babe's facebook. I nearly died that day. 19800 plus 20k my mum was sending me. Wasted on a gal who was denying me kitty with holi holi. Not knowing she dey go nack different men who spend nothing on her. My guy in dubai say 2 of hin guys buy phones for der babes and put hacking things join . Both planned to marry this december . They are single now

6 Likes

Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
ednut1:
During nysc 2013 i hacked my holi holi corper babe's facebook. I nearly died that day. 19800 plus 20k my mum was sending me. Wasted on a gal who was denying me kitty with holi holi. Not knowing she dey go nack different men who spend nothing on her. [/b]My guy in dubai say 2 of hin guys buy phones for der babes and put hacking things join . Both planned to marry this december . They are single now[b]

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Pious101: 11:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
A wise man once said if u want to live long stay of ur woman's phone

1 Like

Re: . by haweezii(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
This one weak me oo
ednut1:
During nysc 2013 i hacked my holi holi corper babe's facebook. I nearly died that day. 19800 plus 20k my mum was sending me. Wasted on a gal who was denying me kitty with holi holi. Not knowing she dey go nack different men who spend nothing on her. My guy in dubai say 2 of hin guys buy phones for der babes and put hacking things join . Both planned to marry this december . They are single now
Re: . by CrazyOptimist: 11:31pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:
Ubunja thanks to you. Most people hate you alot but you're like a messiah to some of us. Sincerely.

This 21yr old chick I wanted to marry was a serial cheat. I'm taking good care of her steady.

I used a whatsapp hacking tool to check into her chats as a third party.

From what I saw....

She went to sleep with an old man yesterday. The man is even thanking for attending to him.

Guys please be alert.

Here is a shot of their chats...

My brother, you better go do thanksgiving.

A good wife material is the rarest thing in the world today. 90% of the girls that have not been caught like this one are just waiting for the opportunity to meet a guy who is richer. Once they find one, omo na BYE BYE TO YEYE BOYFRIEND O.

2 Likes

Re: . by purples25(f): 11:33pm On Nov 18, 2019
FunnyDude:

Lols... so? Are you saying I can't know the person I want to spend the rest of my life with?

The world is wicked. One need to be careful and make thorough research about whoever we decide to be with.

If there is no trust there is no relationship. If you can find an excuse for violating privacy today, it will become a regular habit tomorrow. Yes. You will always be tempted, ' why ask when i can enter there myself? '.

because i love someone does not mean i check their stuff without asking. Its a cheat move that places you above your partner with no ounce of dignity left to them. Its like snatching the towel off your partner in public leaving that person naked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kindred097(m): 12:05am On Nov 19, 2019
I am this close to replying some persons in this forum.
Re: . by FunnyDude(m): 12:34am On Nov 19, 2019
purples25:

If there is no trust there is no relationship. If you can find an excuse for violating privacy today, it will become a regular habit tomorrow. Yes. You will always be tempted, ' why ask when i can enter there myself? '.

because i love someone does not mean i check their stuff without asking. Its a cheat move that places you above your partner with no ounce of dignity left to them. Its like snatching the towel off your partner in public leaving that person naked.

Aunty, you just supporting your gender grin

2 Likes

Re: . by purples25(f): 12:43am On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

Aunty, you just supporting your gender grin

no, i have also checked the phone of someone i dated and he hated it. I put myself in his shoes and i realized how bad it feels. Sometimes he will pick my phone to check just cuz that annoyance at what i did is still there. Woman or man, its not good.

Dad felt harassed by mom cuz she never stopped checking his bags and messages. That thing youre doing is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: . by monimekaz(m): 12:55am On Nov 19, 2019
purples25:

no, i have also checked the phone of someone i dated and he hated it. I put myself in his shoes and i realized how bad it feels. Sometimes he will pick my phone to check just cuz that annoyance at what i did is still there. Woman or man, its not good.

Dad felt harassed by mom cuz she never stopped checking his bags and messages. That thing youre doing is just wrong.

You are not making sense ....Like not even a single one .If this is how you want to address issues as a writer ,I guess you might not go far . Think about this thing I have posted .I am interested in you being a successful writer than this your point. Alas your point doesn't sound convincing enough to me that you will be a good writer . Taink u

5 Likes

Re: . by purples25(f): 1:05am On Nov 19, 2019
monimekaz:

You are not making sense ....Like not even a single one .If this is how you want to address issues as a writer ,I guess you might not go far . Think about this thing I have posted .I am interested in you being a successful writer than this your point. Alas your point doesn't sound convincing enough to me that you will be a good writer . Taink u

okay, so can you enlighten me on why you think my point is pointless and how it affects my skill as a writer, considering that i will be going into fiction? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: . by monimekaz(m): 1:19am On Nov 19, 2019
purples25:

okay, so can you enlighten me on why you think my point is pointless and how it affects my skill as a writer, considering that i will be going into fiction? Thanks.

First someone said he hacked into his girlfriend personal WhatsApp account ,you advised him against it. How would the story come in here in the first place if he has not done that ?? Curiosity will arouse the imaginative tendencies in you as a writer . You do what many people will not do just to satisfy your curiosity as a writer . Of course you know why; that story might be good for the development of a plot next time . As a writer you don't advise anyone not to commit a crime,you should be interested in the outcome of the crime ,the processes . Look! Being a good guy won't make you good if you are writing fictions .You behave like a lawyer,a business person, a journalist. These guys do the right thing for business .I'm tired of typing

3 Likes

Re: . by miltirwin(m): 1:20am On Nov 19, 2019
well my own case was even worse. I caught my gf/ex too with this whatsapp hacking of a thing. This is a relationship of 5yrs. She changed ever since she went to Nysc. So apparently one she has been having sex with one man in abk cus he promised her job. And she has been seeing her ex too since the beginning of the year. I have so many proof even voice notes. Whatsapp conversation and everything. Fear woman o my guy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by KyrianOkeke(m): 1:23am On Nov 19, 2019
FunnyDude:

Not runs girl bro.. she's a mummy's girl. She know i dont check chats so she is relaxed. I hitted her unaware.

It works bro. This is 2019. I learnt it here last month.

See ehn..you can hack into anyone whatsapp.

This is how it is...

Enter this

https://www.web.whatsapp.com

You'll see a Barcode scanner on the site.

Collect the person's phone. Go to their whatsapp look for web whatsapp at the top right hand tick.

Scan your device and the other person. Youll be logged in and can read the person's past chat.

This is not hacking... All you did was to sync her whatsapp account to be viewed via web.

Its actually meant for desktop users...allows a user to use WhatsApp on their computer & smartphone simultaneously

1 Like

Re: . by Lindaa97(f): 1:26am On Nov 19, 2019
Na so em they Sa old men up and down? Baby girl had to do what she had to do. There was nothing to indicate coitus in the chat na.

Plus you dropped the man's number for plenty girls to message ba?
Re: . by purples25(f): 1:34am On Nov 19, 2019
monimekaz:

First someone said he hacked into his girlfriend personal WhatsApp account ,you advised him against it. How would the story come in here in the first place if he has not done that ?? Curiosity will arouse the imaginative tendencies in you as a writer . You do what many people will not do just to satisfy your curiosity as a writer . Of course you know why; that story might be good for the development of a plot next time . As a writer you don't advise anyone not to commit a crime,you should be interested in the outcome of the crime ,the processes . Look! Being a good guy won't make you good if you are writing fictions .You behave like a lawyer,a business person, a journalist. These guys do the right thing for business .I'm tired of typing

okay.
Re: . by tricksters: 1:54am On Nov 19, 2019
OK
ayokellany:

Not runs girl bro.. she's a mummy's girl. She know i dont check chats so she is relaxed. I hitted her unaware.

It works bro. This is 2019. I learnt it here last month.

See ehn..you can hack into anyone whatsapp.

This is how it is...

Enter this

https://www.web.whatsapp.com

You'll see a Barcode scanner on the site.

Collect the person's phone. Go to their whatsapp look for web whatsapp at the top right hand tick.

Scan your device and the other person. Youll be logged in and can read the person's past chat.

Re: . by ednut1(m): 4:06am On Nov 19, 2019
purples25:

making no sense. If i give u dirty eslap there u go begin talk better . In these days of hiv and std u better check. Once is ok. If the person if clean once u will never check again

1 Like

Re: . by ojay2053(m): 4:27am On Nov 19, 2019
1x2x3:
Baba if them hack your own WhatsApp will you come out clean? I dey follow up my babe with the same method and I'm ashamed of myself cos na she suppose dey monitor me. Funny enough I've found out things but can't even drop her cos there's no Saint out there and she's better and more honest than 80% of girls out there. Las Las I deleted it. Not worth the headache that comes with it.

Pls I want to know how you come about the Whatsapp hack. I want it pls
Re: . by 1x2x3: 5:59am On Nov 19, 2019
ojay2053:

Pls I want to know how you come about the Whatsapp hack. I want it pls

Not worth it unless you are just looking for a way to break up. Look through the first and second pages, the poster already mention how to do it.

1 Like

Re: . by teamsynergy: 7:00am On Nov 19, 2019
Bonatheripper:
I'm patiently waiting for OP to start asking for money so people will learn the trick.

Hahahaha.
Your girlfriend if she is a true runs girl, will delete any chat that can Cass her...

You can't possibly hack her WhatsApp and read her messages with WhatsApp end to end encryption..
Even if you succeed in hacking her WhatsApp on your own phone.

You can't restore her messages.

You'll only get blank chats from those who chatted her.

lol.. nothing is Impossible with the right tools.

even WhatsApp is suing an Israeli IT firm for targeting and hacking WhatsApp of certain people ...

if you have access to your partner's gadget u can plant tools that will give u �% visibility.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Girl Used In Popular Internet Meme Is Now Grown Up(pic) / Why Do Bachelors Avoids Financially Comfortable Spinsters.? / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.