Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,827 members, 7,802,644 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O (5990 Views)

This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Fizzymike1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
You man run, I said run,
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Fizzymike1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 18, 2019
Young man run, I said run,
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by galadima77(m): 7:56pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
ds isn't a casual stuff, its meant to a long term thing. She is thinking and talking about marriage. we r not even sexing

Stop deceiving yourself with her talk of marriage. It's just a decoy so you don't worry about the incessant demands. She will not, I repeat, she WILL NOT marry you after enjoying your money.

Give that money to your siblings or male friends.

Now you gonna make Ubunja cry

2 Likes

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by YorubaPrince: 8:09pm On Nov 18, 2019
angry angry

OP, abeg manage dis for disgracing men around the globe

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by theTransporter: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
met just less than 6weeks ago, but from her chats she has dated and enjoyed sponsorship from professors and other guys in d past and now here I'm a man just managing a job of about 20k a month. She hasn't really requested money from me directly but has always brought up things like "my sisters marriage is next month I'm trying to balance Souvenir's cost of abt 100k", at other times it could b like how cn I get a loan, wanna change phone or I'm looking for !money to pay my tailor, I'm gonna b travelling next week and now my ATM is trapped and can't get my money, etc. pls has any guy(s) on this forum dated such type of girl? As for me ,I'm beginning to feel she could be a pathetic liar and that she would never b able to do away with those professors and other rich guys who sponsored her and gave her regular stipends, after all I'm not at d moment in a position to do as they did not to talk of even out doing them

ur post should have been "Pls does anyone know where I can find a better job"

and for your post all I can say is that you are about to be saying by a glorified "hoe loo show"
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by theTransporter: 8:21pm On Nov 18, 2019
Quality20:
met just less than 6weeks ago, but from her chats she has dated and enjoyed sponsorship from professors and other guys in d past and now here I'm a man just managing a job of about 20k a month. She hasn't really requested money from me directly but has always brought up things like "my sisters marriage is next month I'm trying to balance Souvenir's cost of abt 100k", at other times it could b like how cn I get a loan, wanna change phone or I'm looking for !money to pay my tailor, I'm gonna b travelling next week and now my ATM is trapped and can't get my money, etc. pls has any guy(s) on this forum dated such type of girl? As for me ,I'm beginning to feel she could be a pathetic liar and that she would never b able to do away with those professors and other rich guys who sponsored her and gave her regular stipends, after all I'm not at d moment in a position to do as they did not to talk of even out doing them

and for your post all I can say is that you are about to get some nice stings from a glorified "hoe loo show" grin grin
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2019
theTransporter:

and for your post all I can say is that you are about to be saying by a glorified "hoe loo show"
I believe I cn get a better job wrn I'm done wit d PhD I'm on now
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by LyfeJennings(m): 10:03pm On Nov 18, 2019
KiidaACE:
Job of 20k a month and your problem is a girlfriend??
Sense is truly alien to us in this country..

Lmao
Crazy people plenty for this world and this guy is a perfect example of one
Lmao
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by seanwilliam(m): 10:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
KiidaACE:
so because he dey collect 20k amount make he no con get girlfriend?
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2019
seanwilliam:
so because he dey collect 20k amount make he no con get girlfriend?
Yes..
No way he is gonna grow with a girl like that tagging along...
Staying without a girlfriend doesn't kill people, don't make it sound like it does..
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by seanwilliam(m): 10:51pm On Nov 18, 2019
KiidaACE:
Yes..
Staying without a girlfriend doesn't kill people, don't make it sound like it does..
grin grin gbayi grin
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:02am On Nov 19, 2019
the minute this babe told you she was an undercover olosho, you should have accepted defeat and bow out (instead of pretending to be "captain save a hoe" here).... now she is doing EXACTLY what these goldigging broke aasss desperate hungry women are meant to do, and you want to blame this animal for being an ANIMAL?!?!?!?!? come on bro!
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2019
KiidaACE:
Yes..
Yea,I'm gonna stay without any girl now till I must av accomplished one or two things more
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by blinking001(m): 7:24am On Nov 19, 2019
You're dating a runs girl. Please go for HIV/AIDS testing.
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2019
Not to sound cold, but I think you have bigger things to deal with than relationship. Relationship will change your focus. When I had that amount dating was the last thing on my mind. It was always making more money and reaching somewhere. There will always be women around, but if you are not in a good spot it will be hard mehn. Sadly Hypergamy is a thing dont anyone decieve you. It's a response to survival esp in improvished countries. Women will go for those who feel can help them survive unless some of them have their personal drive and look beyond money. All the best shift priorities is my advice
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 7:32am On Nov 19, 2019
pcguru1:
Not to sound cold, but I think you have bigger things to deal with than relationship. Relationship will change your focus. When I had that amount dating was the last thing on my mind. It was always making more money and reaching somewhere. There will always be women around, but if you are not in a good spot it will be hard mehn. Sadly Hypergamy is a thing dont anyone decieve you. It's a response to survival esp in improvished countries. Women will go for those who feel can help them survive unless some of them have their person drive and look betlyong money. All the best shift priorities is my advice
nice advise
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by vikithor(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2019
if you don't know how to drive, hide your face!
what value will u bring in to a relationship when u got no money earning skills?
check our siggy below
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by almarthins(m): 8:09am On Nov 19, 2019
Quality20:

Run
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 19, 2019
Quality20:
Yea,I'm gonna stay without any girl now till I must av accomplished one or two things more
Perfect decision bruv...
Business always before pleasure..
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by logan2(m): 9:38am On Nov 19, 2019
KiidaACE:
and who says low earners can't enjoy a relationship..
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by logan2(m): 9:43am On Nov 19, 2019
Quality20:
bad decision... Keep it up with her.. So far you are not giving her stipends from that your 20k salary.. Except she breaks up with, stay with her. You will be more healthy when you are in a relationship than when you are single, especially when you are trying to achieve a certain level of success..

The myth that broke people are not supposed to be in a relationship is born out of ignorance and

Its sickening.

Enjoy yourself while it lasts, and take your time to find success,

What is life, if you don't live it.
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 10:23am On Nov 19, 2019
logan2:
bad decision... Keep it up with her.. So far you are not giving her stipends from that your 20k salary.. Except she breaks up with, stay with her. You will be more healthy when you are in a relationship than when you are single, especially when you are trying to achieve a certain level of success..

The myth that broke people are not supposed to be in a relationship is born out of ignorance and

Its sickening .

Enjoy yourself while it lasts, and take your time to find success,

What is life, if you don't live it.
honestly my man. One who is alive must show signs of life by living his/her life

1 Like

Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2019
logan2:
thank u o jare!
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2019
logan2:
I think you should direct this question to him and ask if he is enjoying his relationship..

Basic subscription is about 1500 naira.. Don't think he'll waste approximately 7.5% of his monthly income to be able to log on here and open a "she did this, she did that" thread if he was...

Have nothing to say to you if you don't know what priorities and sacrifice are all about...
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Astboyfriend11: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2019
better don't waste ur time ..give her the red card straight...else u will end up running up and down to cover those bills someday...she isn't ur wife oga,no kill ur self...double ur hustle,enjoy ur money..dont allow one random lady control u,las las all she will bring to the table isn't more than puna...guess what? nothing special about the puna itself, all na packaging..lol
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2019
logan2:
Healthy??
*My chest* angry
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Astboyfriend11: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2019
Re: Seems This Lady Is More Than My Power O by Quality20(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2019
YorubaPrince:
angry angry
OP, abeg manage dis for disgracing men around the globe
what Mr kola

(1) (2) (Reply)

..,. / I'm commiting suicide today / NO B-R-A DAY: Crazy Photos, Video Of How Ladies Celebrated Bre@st Cancer Awarene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.